Forum Settings
Forums

Second Season of 'Fumetsu no Anata e' Unveils Additional Cast

New
Dec 18, 2022 5:26 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014

The official website of the Fumetsu no Anata e (To Your Eternity) television anime series announced on Sunday five additional cast members for the ongoing second season. The new season premiered on October 23 on NHK-E.

Cast
Kai Renard Roulle: Yasuyuki Kase (Cyberpunk: Edgerunners)
Hylo Rich: Kaito Ishikawa (Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari)
Messar Robin Bastar: Eiji Miyashita (DRAMAtical Murder)
Alme: Noriko Shitaya (Tales of Zestiria the Cross)
Eko: Ryou Hirohashi (Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Crystal)

Kiyoko Sayama (Amanchu! Advance) is directing the anime at Drive. Shinzou Fujita (Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii) and Koji Yabuno (Uchuu Kyoudai) are handling the series composition and character design, respectively. Ryou Kawasaki (Romantic Killer) is composing the music.

The anime adapts Yoshitoki Ooima's supernatural fantasy manga, which began serializing in Weekly Shounen Magazine in November 2016. Kodansha shipped the 18th volume on September 16.

Kodansha USA licensed the manga in English in January 2017. The 17th volume went on sale on July 26.

Source: Comic Natalie
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Dec 18, 2022 8:03 PM
Jul 2016
I'm so used to seeing his name written as "Hairo Rich (ハイロ リッチ)". Seeing it written as "Hylo" is so baffling - even if the spelling is more accurate to the pronunciation (I've been pronouncing it as Hair-ro even though I know it's wrong lmao).
Dec 18, 2022 8:15 PM

Feb 2021
Good choice of voice actors. I think they fit their characters well. Hope that they announce third season too.
Dec 18, 2022 9:42 PM
Jul 2018
I didn't know Iddy's name in Japanese was Eko. The way the show has been paced so far, she'll probably be revealed in the next episode. Looking forward to seeing the new characters!
Dec 23, 2022 12:42 PM

May 2009
starflutter said:
I didn't know Iddy's name in Japanese was Eko. The way the show has been paced so far, she'll probably be revealed in the next episode. Looking forward to seeing the new characters!
Because official translator did:
NEKO -> EKO into KITTY -> IDDY

More topics from this board

» Fourth Season of 'Osomatsu-san' Announced

Vindstot - 6 hours ago

9 by ryzxgum »»
2 hours ago

» 'Kijin Gentoushou' Delays Broadcast to 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

10 by Memore »»
6 hours ago

» 'Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san' Manga Ends in Three Chapters

DatRandomDude - Jun 3

11 by Raratah »»
Yesterday, 12:30 PM

» Voice Actress Eiko Masuyama Dies at 89

DatRandomDude - Jun 3

10 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:55 AM

» 'Ninja Batman tai Yakuza League' Sequel Anime Movie Announced

Hyperion_PS - May 30

5 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.