Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Dec 15, 2022 5:57 AM
Sep 2021
How can they end the show with their wedding and not show them kiss?! Btw, did they kiss in the source material here?

Mod Edit: spoiler removed from the title
-DxP-Dec 15, 2022 6:53 AM
Dec 15, 2022 6:50 AM
May 2022
That's what I want to know as well, it felt so unsatisfying to me without the kiss. wanna know where I can find the novel too (if it is from a novel)
Dec 15, 2022 7:26 AM
Jan 2021
It was just a abrupt ending :(
Dec 15, 2022 7:37 AM

Mar 2013
The non-existent kiss is probably a disappointing ending scene but it's not really a disappointing ending.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Dec 15, 2022 8:47 AM
Aug 2021
the ending was okay for me
Dec 15, 2022 9:06 AM
Sep 2021
astralkill00 said:
The non-existent kiss is probably a disappointing ending scene but it's not really a disappointing ending.

I didn't say the ending was disappointing, (the mods edited the title). I originally wrote "the final scene was without kissing, bruh".
Dec 15, 2022 9:52 AM
Jun 2021
HotterThanTheSun said:
That's what I want to know as well, it felt so unsatisfying to me without the kiss. wanna know where I can find the novel too (if it is from a novel)

The anime adapted only the first 3 volumes of the light novel; you can read starting at the fourth which has already been released in english. In Japan the novel has 10 volumes ongoing!
Dec 15, 2022 10:28 AM
Nov 2020
I felt some rushed things in the last 3 episodes that's all.. Kiss scene would've been better ending as well
Dec 16, 2022 7:32 PM

Oct 2017
I liked the ending, yeah I got disappointed from no kiss scene in the end too but I still really enjoyed the ending, I think it was wholesome
"Okay so the first night is never usually that bad in any of the games so I'll play through-"

-Markiplier

Dec 16, 2022 11:30 PM
Sep 2022
Mr_Mavik said:
How can they end the show with their wedding and not show them kiss?! Btw, did they kiss in the source material here?

Mod Edit: spoiler removed from the title

I’m the light novel after that Claude gets his memories and powers back he threatens his father and grandmother to give up the crown in a pretty funny way. Then we fast forward to the wedding and Aileen and Claude do end up kissing among other thing later on in the evening if you catch my drift
Dec 17, 2022 11:32 AM
Dec 2022
There is a follow up book on this. It’s available on kindle. And there is very much a reason why they didn’t kiss :)
Dec 17, 2022 1:04 PM

Oct 2021
Thanks for the help, I was debating what score to give this when I realized that this show really didn't deliver that much to the romance department other than blushes and forehead pecks.

The ending was a little anticlimactic. Aileen literally won the entire battle, then somehow Lily turns the tables, and in the moment of tension where everyone is like "What's gonna happen?" Almond pulls out an op save the day move. I would prefer some holy maiden awakening power or some other plot twist, but almond suddenly grew 3x stronger than the sorcerer who nearly killed him. Pretty anti climactic.

Regardless, it was a pretty fun and enjoyable ride. I only wish they'd start adapting the really good villainess manhwas that actually have greatly written stories to them.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Don't try and get me to cook
I can take care of anything
else but not that

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Dec 18, 2022 3:56 PM
Sep 2021
stefie941 said:
There is a follow up book on this. It’s available on kindle. And there is very much a reason why they didn’t kiss :)

can you give me spoilers on this book?
Dec 19, 2022 3:24 AM
Oct 2020
Nope they don’t go past 2nd base in 5 novels. 4th novel that was actually a plot point and that was the point I stopped caring about the story but I read on anyway. Could not keep my interest cuz I hate when the author pussyfoots around the issue instead of a simple paragraph or chapter doing it properly. Also the tone of the plot points are just so all over the place like it’s fluffy in one place and super serious in others. Idk why it’s so popular to like cockblock their own characters and base plot points around it lmao.
Dec 19, 2022 8:54 AM
May 2022
brabd said:
HotterThanTheSun said:

The anime adapted only the first 3 volumes of the light novel; you can read starting at the fourth which has already been released in english. In Japan the novel has 10 volumes ongoing!

ohh thank youu, can i read it online tho? and do you know where? thankss
Dec 19, 2022 9:03 AM
May 2022
UltimateKai said:
Nope they don’t go past 2nd base in 5 novels. 4th novel that was actually a plot point and that was the point I stopped caring about the story but I read on anyway. Could not keep my interest cuz I hate when the author pussyfoots around the issue instead of a simple paragraph or chapter doing it properly. Also the tone of the plot points are just so all over the place like it’s fluffy in one place and super serious in others. Idk why it’s so popular to like cockblock their own characters and base plot points around it lmao.

I gotta agree with some of your points. When I first watched the series, I was like, 'what is this? why do i feel like something is missing?'. There were times that it felt rushed and the flow isn't that great, like what you've mention at some point it is fluffy then would suddenly turn into serious mode. I think they could've made the transition better. Some scenes made me cringe tbh but overall I still love it. Maybe because of Aileen's personality and some fluff. I feel like it all happened very fast but yeah.

In conclusion, it's not disappointing at all (imo). Not that great but not the worst. Pretty sure people will still come to love it despite the fast pacing.
Feb 5, 2:05 PM

Apr 2013
I wanted the kiss as well :(

Mar 19, 4:54 AM

Jun 2009
Reply to brabd
HotterThanTheSun said:

@brabd Gdi why is everything a Novel, I hate reading Novels 😭 Sad that the manga only has 3 volumes, but guess I'll need to get into the LN next then
Mar 19, 4:54 AM

Jun 2009
Reply to brabd
HotterThanTheSun said:

@brabd Gdi why is everything a Novel, I hate reading Novels 😭 Sad that the manga only has 3 volumes, but guess I'll need to get into the LN next then

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akuyaku Reijou nano de Last Boss wo Kattemimashita Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Nov 26, 2022

57 by Ariali »»
Apr 29, 8:43 PM

Poll: » Akuyaku Reijou nano de Last Boss wo Kattemimashita Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Dec 10, 2022

127 by Randompersonwho »»
Apr 22, 8:21 PM

Poll: » Akuyaku Reijou nanode Last Boss wo Kattemimashita Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

OrangeRafi - Sep 17, 2022

210 by testamentKAISER »»
Mar 16, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Akuyaku Reijou nano de Last Boss wo Kattemimashita Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Nov 19, 2022

62 by adbeaver »»
Jan 30, 1:39 AM

Poll: » Akuyaku Reijou nano de Last Boss wo Kattemimashita Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Nov 12, 2022

80 by adbeaver »»
Jan 29, 8:31 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.