Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 2, 2022 11:13 AM

Jul 2021
this could send out the wrong messages , lol :

page 3 :
- guild girl : ... in the 1st place , the realms , which are outside of russia , have nothing resembling a nation . ukraine is not a nation . ukraine has no intelligent peoples living there ...

page 8 :
- guild girl : ... ukrainian maddened peoples lose their intelligence and engage in senseless killings ...

and in this panel , there is an orc ? or a goblin ? troll ? ogre ? i dont remember the races in this manga . this creature 's cr0tch is so hairy , lol .

----------------------

page 4 : i guess elf girl means the asian nations china , japan , persia or some arab nation .

page 16 : again , i dont remember the race of the 2 horned creatures . their hands are holding 2 fishing rods .

currently , the harem of not-putin has 4 girls , and they already "fixed the issues" with the parent of elf girl ( aka they killed the elf mother ) , now it is time to "fix the issues" with the parents of magic girl and sword girl . and btw , muscular ogre girl already killed her dad , lol .
daywithoutgamesDec 3, 2022 4:26 AM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ride-On King Chapter 67 Discussion

daywithoutgames - Apr 17

0 by daywithoutgames »»
Apr 17, 9:41 AM

Poll: » Ride-On King Chapter 66 Discussion

daywithoutgames - Apr 16

0 by daywithoutgames »»
Apr 16, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Ride-On King Chapter 65 Discussion

daywithoutgames - Feb 16

0 by daywithoutgames »»
Feb 16, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Ride-On King Chapter 63 Discussion

Purinzu05 - Nov 28, 2023

0 by Purinzu05 »»
Nov 28, 2023 8:46 AM

Poll: » Ride-On King Chapter 50 Discussion

daywithoutgames - Nov 15, 2022

0 by daywithoutgames »»
Nov 15, 2022 7:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.