Forum Settings
Forums
So I'm a Spider, So What? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Nov 28, 2022 9:47 PM

Apr 2020
THIS IS A LIGHT NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER/VOLUME.
----------------------------------------

Ahh the moment I guess many were waiting for Shiro's(White) interaction with her Classmates

still, I found it a bit unsatisfying as she still didn't talk much to them
you just had to feel for Ariel, she went through a lot and is now weakened so much

I hope she still has a chance for deification (although chances are meager)

D's been annoying as ever
doing quest thing in the end

so its White vs guli guli

Although we know the result who u going to support
NaughtySempaiSep 16, 2023 12:57 AM
Nov 30, 2022 10:57 PM

Dec 2013
It was good to finally have White's group and the rest of the reincarnation have their reunion. Kusama outing Ogi the moment he saw him was funny.

Seeing Miss Oka break down like that was just depressing. It was nice seeing White acting comforting for a change.

Sophia taking over the conversation with an iron fist was just amazing.

I actually didn't realise that Natsume/Hugo was still alive but I guess I shouldn't. There's no way White would've personally killed one of Miss Oka's students.

Güliedistodiez is way too harsh on himself. Everything is always Potimas' fault. White's hypocrisy was pretty amusing.

The world quest has begun! I loved the speeches on each side. I'm definitely looking forward to the final volume.
Feb 9, 2023 7:09 AM
Jul 2018
I like how Shiraori is almost good at Godly stuff but is bad at friendships and almost any other human-related concepts of things. Also, looks like the reincarnations have come to know about the current situation of the world. Potimas is finally dead, and yay!

In the later chapters, it's the battle between two literal Gods, Guliedistodiez and Shiraori!!! This will most likely be a long arc and the battle will probably take until the last chapter of this volume. (as you may have guessed, I wrote this before completing LN 15 Main Chapter 5 "World Quest") Honestly, the title of the chapter World Quest gives so much power that makes me feel scared but at the same time intrigued.

My mind is being filled with so many images! I am loving this battle. Honestly, I forgot that True Dragons can put up those conjuring-nullifier barriers, and now Shiraori is trapped in one! Be safe, Shiraori! Find a way to survive!!!

Looka like Schlain (Shun) has his harem going on!

Also, looks like divine intervention is coming! Taboo is being installed within every heads of every humanoids on the planet!

Lmao! Poor Sophia was still tied up in webs full of conjuring!

Okay, the first world quest sequence was just as bad, but the second is worse! Imagine if it descrbes the details of White's goals and Black's. Surely, people will be more in favour of Black as he is peeventing the system from getting destroyed to prevent many humanoids from dying! Oh man, D why would you do this!? I mean, if I were D I would have done the same to have the same kind of entertaibment lol. I hope White will win despite Black getting more prayers thus becoming stronger.

Oh no, I was right. In the World Quest Header's body's information given, Humanoids will definitely pray for the ebony god's (Gulliedistodiez) success of winnin the battle againdt the ivory god. Oh wow, D. Why do you love seeing Shiraori suffer... good luck though, Shiraori!
Oh lmao! World Quest Sequence three is just like two politic electoral speeches lol! I love this series. So after that, Ariel wants to save both the Gods and Humanity while the Pontiff Dustin only wants to save himself. How truly human-like! Humans only think for themselves! SMH!
Sep 13, 2023 11:39 AM

Feb 2012
As expected, Gulie attacked White, D meddling with everything for her own amusement once more, and her labeling White as an evil god is quite ironic. Although I must admit, the world quest thing was interesting.

Yamada is, as usual, annoying, and I hope he won't play a significant role in the next volume, even though it seems likely that he will.
SMH

「 To other people, I might not have changed at all, but I feel like I was able to change... 」

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kumo desu ga, Nani ka? Volume 16 Discussion

NaughtySempai - Dec 9, 2022

9 by Ranto »»
May 14, 12:42 AM

» Is vol.16 ending really bad?

nguyenduyhoangb - Sep 7, 2022

9 by Ranto »»
May 14, 12:30 AM

Poll: » Kumo desu ga, Nani ka? Volume 10 Discussion

NaughtySempai - Jul 14, 2021

4 by perfumegenius »»
Apr 11, 9:41 AM

» Kumo desu ga, Nani ka? Volume 8 Discussion

duderus - Jun 15, 2020

4 by Phaetons_Folly »»
Mar 2, 6:58 PM

» The party's travel speed

MaWat - Jul 28, 2023

2 by Nebus789 »»
Jul 28, 2023 2:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.