Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 26, 2022 6:28 AM

Jul 2017
Claude's amnesia is really having Aileen force her hand on him, and there's no 2 ways around it.

With the former Demon Lord going out for an inspection lead by Lilia, Aileen has a round meeting to discuss what would trigger back Claude's lost memories, and barring Aileen herself, Claude having greater affinity with demons would do the trick, other than her love and her apple pie that failed to reach his heart. Lilia...really wants to also win Claude's heart, even in front of the trash that is Cedric.

Yelp, Selena and Auguste's bickering on the sidelines, it's clear that Selena has a goal, but that Auguste couldn't make sound decisions to protect her and let her do what she likes, which after seeing what Lilia can do, she has to make matters into her own hands to attract Cedric instead.

Of course, Aileen would go back to her cross-dressing facade as Ailey Calois to oversee Claude's business and meddle with the inclusion of demons for a planned act with Elephas to kidnap Claude and get him to remember his past memories. Trying to denounce Aileen is also denouncing the other demons as well, and she forcefully went all-out with that slap to say one thing: either you need us, or we'll leave.

The impact point: just the slap alone.
KANLen09Nov 26, 2022 7:52 AM
Nov 26, 2022 6:37 AM

Jul 2017
This whole amnesia thing/arc is so rushed and cringe bruh
Nov 26, 2022 7:09 AM

Apr 2020
Claude with black eyes looks weird to me for some reason. I want his red eyes back like right now >.< Also, Cedric seems to be having his redemption arc already while Lilia is just getting worse lol.

»»————- ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀɪᴇs ʜᴇʀᴇ ————-««
Nov 26, 2022 7:17 AM

Mar 2021
Aileen seemed to put a lot of force into that slap hopefully Claude will fall in love with her again
Nov 26, 2022 7:26 AM
Sep 2015
It's satisfying to see Aileen desperately try to make Claude fall in love with her again after she pushed him away so many times before Claude's amnesia happened.
Nov 26, 2022 7:27 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wow that slap on Claude at the end, things are really boiling xD
Nov 26, 2022 7:39 AM

Jul 2022
hopefully Lord Claude won't get even more mad at Aileen
Kek

Nov 26, 2022 7:46 AM

Jul 2022
The way this show always finds a way to keep me hooked lol
Anyways Aileen should have just orchestrated a simple assassination of this bitch Lilia and called it a day.
The other thing is, I think the key to this memory loss situation going back to normal is Claude "making Aileen cry", so we'll probably see great development in the next episode. Can't wait to see what that fugly hag Lilia has in store next and how our Villainess is gonna come on top, yet again!
Nov 26, 2022 7:55 AM

Nov 2011
I feel like something is missing with this arc though. I don't understand why Aileen would think Claude would instruct the Demons to get rid of her when he doesn't consider himself to be the Demon King anymore. Unless I am misinterpreting it? I dont know.

That slap at the end was strong.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Nov 26, 2022 8:04 AM

Feb 2013
Wow, I'm really liking this arc! Looks like Claude finally made Aileen cry—I bet he's going to savor that memory once he gets his memories back. 😆
Nov 26, 2022 8:05 AM

Feb 2019
Damn that bitch slap at the end was crazy strong lmao. I really just want lilia to fuck off somewhere very far away. Causing all this commotion for no reason.
Nov 26, 2022 8:26 AM
Jul 2021
her shouting at him gives me adrenalin
Nov 26, 2022 8:43 AM
Jan 2022
SoraSenpai said:
I feel like something is missing with this arc though. I don't understand why Aileen would think Claude would instruct the Demons to get rid of her when he doesn't consider himself to be the Demon King anymore. Unless I am misinterpreting it? I dont know.

Yeah, I also think that there's something missing in this arc but I'm kind of enjoying it so far.

I think that Aileen thought that Claude instructed the demons because the Demon King's heart is connected to all of the demons. Earlier in that episode, Claude thought to himself that he should stay away from Aileen, so the big blue demon thought it was an order from the demon king to get rid of her. (this is how i interpret it, i haven't read the light novel or the manga so sorry if this is wrong)
Nov 26, 2022 9:39 AM
Apr 2022
Can’t wait to see the next episode!
Nov 26, 2022 12:18 PM

Mar 2013
I'd like to say "Don't worry Aileen" but since I can't, even I, as an audience are heartbroken watching her struggle to restore Claude's missing memories.

Yes, unrequited love is a sad one. I'd like to root for Aileen! Lilia is still playing something behind the scenes, I was wondering if she noticed something unusual from the suspicious 'Aileen Snacks' earlier but sad to say, we didn't get any monologue from her.

Finally, the SLAP hits hard. I need the next episode, lol.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Nov 26, 2022 12:32 PM

Jan 2022
I wonder that the end of this anime will looks like, it's pretty special and complicated at the end, nice slap tho.
I like everything, ok
Nov 26, 2022 1:55 PM
Nov 2021
Now that Aileen slapped Claude, she'll be no longer bothering him. The slap was necessary tho, he'll feel empty due to her absence afterwards.
Nov 26, 2022 2:17 PM

Apr 2022
Aileen is showing her fangs in that slap. Knowing Claude he probably got a stiffy from that.
Nov 26, 2022 3:04 PM
May 2011
Dropped at the slap. What a disappointing turn this series has taken these past two episodes.
Nov 26, 2022 5:22 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Poor you Aileen, all her true effort kinda feels wasted on the waste bin, when not even an inch reaching his heart. Because Claude rejected her so hard to the point that he wish her to be gone already via those troll yelling. Dat slap really SLAP.

Interesting to see how things going on from now. Will Aileen just be surrender to the cruel fate or there must be another fight for her even after that painful lost at those little walk scene. And what about Selena figure tho over Aileen effort to make Claude back to her side. Let's see next!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 26, 2022 5:23 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
Did not expect her to slap him -- altho did expect the change in temper. We've discovered Claude's a little m, so he's finally snapped at the slap probably. It looks like being around Lilia truly is stifling.

Also I refuse to believe Lilia didn't realize Aileen had brought those snacks.
Nov 26, 2022 7:02 PM
Mar 2021
Oh my she did it! our heroine really need to break her character :3
Nov 26, 2022 7:40 PM

May 2015
A lot happened this episode! Lilia's devious schemes cannot get any lower with her planning to assassinate selena. Whilst Aileen has reached her breaking point and is upset at the command given to the cyclops. I think I feel bad for Claude the most though, getting amnesia in the middle of a conspiracy might be one of the worst times to get amnesia. I hope Aileen can pull through and clutch a good ending.
Nov 26, 2022 9:47 PM
Nov 2022
this eps very make me sad
:'(
Nov 27, 2022 12:56 AM

May 2016
Damn this gets interesting, and in that environment I'm afraid that every time Aileen draws her sword they'll take it away, because everything seems prepared by the enemies for her to use the sword at all times.
Nov 27, 2022 6:39 AM

May 2018
Things are heating up. Claude fully deserved a slap at that point
Nov 27, 2022 6:44 AM
Sep 2018
One sided love does hurt
Nov 27, 2022 10:12 AM
Jun 2021
SoraSenpai said:

I think it’s because the demons would only act to perform the wishes of Claude, therefore when the demon tried to kill her, she took it as he wanted her gone so bad that he had a desire that she would die.
Nov 27, 2022 10:53 AM

Oct 2017
Things aren't looking good at all.
Nov 27, 2022 11:17 AM
Nov 2021
anime's getting boring for me
Nov 27, 2022 7:30 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Looks like Claude made Aileen cry like he wanted, but of course it wasn’t supposed to be this way lol. Also nice to see her alter ego return after the school arc ended, she looks good with the military outfin on too. I also enjoyed the Selena stuff in this one, kinda hoping she comes around and becomes an ally but we shall see.

And man, I can’t believe we only got 2 weeks left of this. I know this show started a bit earlier but the Fall season in general is reaching its final weeks and I’m not ready to say goodbye lol.
Nov 27, 2022 9:46 PM
Oct 2021
good!ilikeditalot
Nov 28, 2022 6:02 AM

May 2020
I feel bad for Aileen. She is trying to stay strong but it becomes hard for her, especially after knowing the giant demon's intentions, which is a copy of Claude's intentions. Aw, that slap showed how much she was hurt. Hope Claude understands the pain he's causing her.

There's still a side of me hoping for Claude to not have lost memories in the first place. He's just pretending to have lost his memories and playing along to know more about Lilia.
Nov 28, 2022 6:24 AM
Aug 2022
oh this one was so sad :(
Nov 28, 2022 8:30 AM
Nov 2021
illegal cliffhanger ending
Nov 28, 2022 11:41 AM
Feb 2015
That bit right at the end with the slap, from the violins to the still frame of Aileen with her back turned walking away felt like something out of Marimite, I love it ahahahahahah
Nov 28, 2022 6:15 PM
Feb 2022
It was really good
Nov 28, 2022 9:28 PM
Mar 2022
Soo good, the episode was bit everywhere, so i had to rewind a few times, but i think it's mainly due to the plot converging, can't wait for the next episode! :)
Nov 29, 2022 1:12 AM
Oct 2020
Probably the cheapest trope to throw into a story like this. Fuck man in a world of magic?
It feels like amnesia arcs just tell the reader ‘screw your attention for the last episodes’
‘This is wayyy more dramatic’
I had high hopes for this too but you can pretty much piece together where this is going…
Nov 29, 2022 7:28 PM
Dec 2014
A rather weird and disconnected episode as in the characters are acting a little out of place and the timing of the episode is just a little off. But overall it progressed the story but it doesnt seem like they are focusing on the right thing at the moment
Nov 29, 2022 7:29 PM
Dec 2014
Zerity said:
This whole amnesia thing/arc is so rushed and cringe bruh
I wish there was an upvote button because I could not agree more.
Nov 30, 2022 11:54 AM

Nov 2012
I'm sure Claude heard Lilia's slight admission of guilt before being knocked out.
Did not see that slap coming.

If his connection to the demons would bring his memory back, why didn't he have an inkling of being reminded, a headache...something, especially when Beelzebub showed up.
dragynfaerieNov 30, 2022 11:58 AM
Nov 30, 2022 11:56 AM

Nov 2012
animated-fangirl said:
A rather weird and disconnected episode as in the characters are acting a little out of place and the timing of the episode is just a little off. But overall it progressed the story but it doesnt seem like they are focusing on the right thing at the moment

Agreed. This entire episode seemed disjointed. Glad someone else felt the same.
Dec 1, 2022 5:53 PM

Mar 2010
As a vip riery club member I lowkey feel the same way, tis one sided admiration and devotion.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 2, 2022 6:16 PM

Feb 2019
can somebody kill Lilia now? cedric will be better off with Selena IMO lol but that slap...oof! i'm sure Claude saw Aileen's tear's too, so THAT should be the trigger they need to restore his lost memories back - i think.
Dec 7, 2022 2:48 AM

Apr 2019
Maou sama finally got what he wanted; he finally made her cry. Lillia really loves toying with people's feelings it seems
Dec 9, 2022 6:40 PM
Jul 2018
I hate her, yet she's so cute because she has a pretty character design and is voiced by Hanazawa Kana
Dec 10, 2022 1:31 PM

Aug 2015
T^T Oh the ending hurt a bit </3. I wonder if there are other demons who will be thinking that way about Aileen as well. But I'm glad the guards didn't hurt the rest of the demons. (Also, I wonder if Claude is pretending to have lost his memories in order to see what Lillia is planning? Either way, he's going to have to make up for making Aileen cry).

Anyway, the beginning of the episode was hella cute though. When Aileen brought back the piece of Claude's hair and Belzebuth and the others were cherishing it XD So funny and cute awww.
Dec 21, 2022 8:41 PM

Nov 2009
starflutter said:
I hate her, yet she's so cute because she has a pretty character design and is voiced by Hanazawa Kana

Cause she's technically the "Main character" of the "game" this series' world is based in...

Main characters are usually very attractive in design.  Since... who would want to play a Otome Game with a Ugly character (imagine that Aileen picture drawn by someone in the school with double chin... yea... would you like to play as that character? try seeing how much sales that game would get... lol...)

___ ___ ___

"Men are weak to tears of woman" TRUE... TOO TRUE... TOO REAL...

And poor Auguste... he just got dumped by Selena... T_T (we're rooting for you bro)

LOL... how the F did Claude recognize Aileen... wasn't he suppose to not remember anything? including Aileen cross dressing...  the plot holes are getting larger and larger...

Meanwhile... Lilia is trying to seduce Claude again... But gets attacked by a Ogre/ Cyclopes. (which apparently wasn't planned by Lilia...)

And the SLAP ensues ("Smith" be proud), LOOOOOL
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Dec 24, 2022 10:43 PM

Aug 2014
that slap must hit really hard XD
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
What I Watch This Season
Best Character & WAIFU This Season
Best OP/ED Song This Season
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akuyaku Reijou nano de Last Boss wo Kattemimashita Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Dec 10, 2022

127 by Randompersonwho »»
Apr 22, 8:21 PM

» Disappointing ending (spoiler)

MavikBow - Dec 15, 2022

18 by ScrewFiction »»
Mar 19, 4:54 AM

Poll: » Akuyaku Reijou nanode Last Boss wo Kattemimashita Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

OrangeRafi - Sep 17, 2022

210 by testamentKAISER »»
Mar 16, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Akuyaku Reijou nano de Last Boss wo Kattemimashita Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Nov 19, 2022

62 by adbeaver »»
Jan 30, 1:39 AM

Poll: » Akuyaku Reijou nano de Last Boss wo Kattemimashita Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Nov 12, 2022

80 by adbeaver »»
Jan 29, 8:31 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.