Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Nov 26, 2022 3:44 AM

Feb 2011
Realistically speaking, that brat doesn't deserve such a nice girl, but since SAO is made for escapism, we might as well pair our protagonist with the best girl, which is Suguha and not some third rate waifu like Asuna. What do you think, do you agree or not?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 26, 2022 4:01 AM

Mar 2021
I'd have agreed, If I were from Alabama, just like you.
Nov 26, 2022 4:04 AM

Dec 2021
-Shizuna- said:
Realistically speaking, that brat doesn't deserve such a nice girl, but since SAO is made for escapism, we might as well pair our protagonist with the best girl, which is Suguha and not some third rate waifu like Asuna. What do you think, do you agree or not?

But Leafa is better than Suguha

"𝑰𝒇 π’‚π’π’šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ, 𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’π’• 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† π’˜π’‰π’ π’Œπ’π’π’˜π’” π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• 𝒔𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’π’•π’” 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆, 𝒐𝒓 π’Œπ’π’π’˜π’” π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• 𝒔𝒉𝒆 π’π’Šπ’Œπ’†π’”, 𝑰 π’ˆπ’–π’†π’”π’”?"
» [JELEE] «
0:00 〇────── 4:47
β†Ί |◁ II β–·| β™‘

Nov 26, 2022 4:05 AM
Nov 2016
-Shizuna- said:

I believe that all the ladies in Kirito’s/Kazuto’s life are are just as amazing for him and pairing him with up with his cousin/sister is the only route.
Sure it was terrific seeing them bond in the fairy tale which is my favorite arc in the series but long term it has to be Asuna since they both share those experiences of being stuck in the game and the matter of life and death. Basically being married to each other is off limits and there’s certainly a couple of people from Alabama that might agree with you on this premise.
But I for one need to see both of them get it on with him but of course that’s for the fan fiction hentai to come in to fulfill those ideals. I’m not gonna force Rekki to consider that route. Cause that would be my escapism.
Nov 26, 2022 4:10 AM

Nov 2021
Maybe in Alabama.
Jokes apart, Sugaha's character isn't very good with the amount of screen time she's got, and even after getting them, she's still a forgettable character.
itsrj20Nov 26, 2022 4:14 AM

(Desktop mode) ⬇️

Watching this season

My Anime list

Comment
Nov 26, 2022 4:15 AM
Apr 2022
V1P3R0P said:

I’m not saying that Suguha is better but it’s not illegal almost everywhere to marry your 1st cousin.
Nov 26, 2022 4:18 AM

Jul 2015
It doesn't really matter which soulless husk will be matched with who.
Both Kirito and Asuna are as interesting as melted snow. It is obvious since their first interaction, that Asuna is THE main girl and will win this harem, while Leafa is just a token Imouto mandatory for every harem, who just happened to get more screentime than she should.
PiromyslNov 26, 2022 4:29 AM

Nov 26, 2022 4:19 AM

Jan 2022
Here’s something that restricts that choice: Aren’t they siblings/cousins?

Nov 26, 2022 4:21 AM

Feb 2011
EatYourFrutz_ said:
Hmm, is there something restricting about that? Love knows no bounds after all.
Nov 26, 2022 4:23 AM

Jan 2022
-Shizuna- said:
EatYourFrutz_ said:

Yeah. Like I said, they’re siblings/cousins meaning you can’t ship them at all unless you’re into extremely weird stuff.

Nov 26, 2022 4:24 AM
Jan 2022
Even if Suguha thinks of kirigaya-kun as a love intrest, our kirito already experienced many ups and downs with Asuna in SAO , eventually getting married and Suguha changed now too
Nov 26, 2022 4:24 AM
β€’ Mafumafu Fan β€’

Apr 2018
Thread cleaned, please refrain from toxic behaviour

AMQ: StephWeeb
Discord: drsteph
Join me on AnimeMusicQuiz!
Nov 26, 2022 4:27 AM

Feb 2011
Chronon said:
-Shizuna- said:

But Leafa is better than Suguha
I actually think Suguha's real appearance is the best in SAO. Which is a bit strange, considering that virtual reality is supposed to make people prettier than in real life.
Nov 26, 2022 4:47 AM

Mar 2021
ilyphysix said:
V1P3R0P said:

I’m not saying that Suguha is better but it’s not illegal almost everywhere to marry your 1st cousin.

Maybe from where you are it is not illegal. But In the place where I'm from, You'll be skinned alive in public for having non-platonic relationships with cousin(s).
Nov 26, 2022 5:13 AM

Jun 2021
As an American mixed with Puerto Rican blood, if I were to do that Alabama trite, I'd be ganged up on and beaten with sandals. Point is, it's weird and I highly doubt that Kirito would have feelings for Suguha in the first place, he's already set his sights on Asuna.
Nov 26, 2022 5:23 AM
Oct 2022
definitely agree here ^^
Nov 26, 2022 5:25 AM

Jun 2016
Yes, if I had an incest fetish.

Journeyman15 said:
-Shizuna- said:

I believe that all the ladies in Kirito’s/Kazuto’s life are are just as amazing for him and pairing him with up with his cousin/sister is the only route.
Sure it was terrific seeing them bond in the fairy tale which is my favorite arc in the series but long term it has to be Asuna since they both share those experiences of being stuck in the game and the matter of life and death. Basically being married to each other is off limits and there’s certainly a couple of people from Alabama that might agree with you on this premise.
But I for one need to see both of them get it on with him but of course that’s for the fan fiction hentai to come in to fulfill those ideals. I’m not gonna force Rekki to consider that route. Cause that would be my escapism.

The part where Asuna and Kirito should be together because they were in a death game doesn’t make sense. It would mean that pretty much everyone in his Harem and maybe the forgettable characters except Suguha should be with him because they were also caught in a death game.
Usagi-san-chanNov 26, 2022 5:37 AM
Nov 26, 2022 5:46 AM

Feb 2011
V1P3R0P said:
ilyphysix said:

Maybe from where you are it is not illegal. But In the place where I'm from, You'll be skinned alive in public for having non-platonic relationships with cousin(s).
Are you from United States?
Nov 26, 2022 5:58 AM
Dec 2021
I like Alice
but Asuna x Kirito around the best anime couples all time

Nov 26, 2022 6:06 AM
Jun 2022
Kirito: SUGAH GETTING ANOTHER BROTHER CRUSH?! NO I DON’T WANT THAT! I WANT HER TO ONLY HAVE A HOPELESS CRUSH ON ME! FOR 10 YEARS AT LEAST!
Nov 26, 2022 6:07 AM

Feb 2011
Broadsider said:
As an American mixed with Puerto Rican blood, if I were to do that Alabama trite, I'd be ganged up on and beaten with sandals. Point is, it's weird and I highly doubt that Kirito would have feelings for Suguha in the first place, he's already set his sights on Asuna.
He can always change his sights for the better imo.
Nov 26, 2022 6:09 AM

Jun 2021
-Shizuna- said:
Broadsider said:
He can always change his sights for the better imo.

From the way he interacts with her, probably not.
Nov 26, 2022 6:10 AM

Feb 2020
-Shizuna- said:
V1P3R0P said:

You know Alabama is still United states
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Nov 26, 2022 6:25 AM
Sep 2022
Nope..I Think..!
Nov 26, 2022 6:47 AM
Aug 2022
-Shizuna- said:
EatYourFrutz_ said:

ah. if that's the case I don't see a problem with pedophileia. I mean, love has no bounds right? guys does this logic seem a little sus or is it just me?
Nov 26, 2022 6:47 AM
Sep 2022
sweet home Alabama
Nov 26, 2022 6:49 AM

Feb 2011
Adampk said:
-Shizuna- said:

afaik this type of relationship is illegal in Alabama as well as in most other states.
Nov 26, 2022 6:55 AM
Aug 2022
I know marrying your first cousin is not only legal in Japan but was also considered normal in curtain families who wanted there family line to be kept really tight. well I mean the legal age for consent in Japan is 13. yes it's different depending on which perfecter your in but the federal age is 13. so going off of this I don't see it as a major leap for that to show up in Sao. it just went a different direction. and I'm happy it did.
Nov 26, 2022 6:57 AM

Jan 2009
sure Japan is a nation or culture of incest anyway https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/answerman/2017-03-01/.112826
Nov 26, 2022 7:08 AM

Feb 2020
-Shizuna- said:
Adampk said:

afaik this type of relationship is illegal in Alabama as well as in most other states.

It was kind of a sarcastic joke to ur comment because u picked United States. (since there are countries where incest is punishable by death)

also not everywhere in usa. it is legal in new jersey and Rhode Island.
AdampkNov 26, 2022 7:37 AM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Nov 26, 2022 7:22 AM
Jun 2022
I agree, plus it would have made the show much more interesting.
Nov 26, 2022 8:38 AM
May 2020
Are you serious right now bro
Nov 26, 2022 8:44 AM
Nov 2022
Dawg that’s his sister πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
Nov 26, 2022 8:46 AM

Feb 2011
Floop7 said:
Are you serious right now bro
Yes.

Actually, I dropped SAO after the first half of Alicization, but Suguha was a romantic interest for Kirito I'd continue watching it.
Nov 26, 2022 8:57 AM
Apr 2021
EatYourFrutz_ said:

sorry mate, but yo do realize we all have atleast a little incest in out ancestry, the Bibles contain it in the beginning when man wasn't as populated as it is today, and back in the nobility age it was very common in order to keep blood line pure

I'm not defending it, but the truth is if we could track our ancestry to the very beginning we all would mostly likely fine atleast one incest case in our family trees.

that said both y'all are trippin, shion is the best.
Nov 26, 2022 8:58 AM
Aug 2021
her writing , unfortunately, is poorly done (in the anime at least), and sao isn’t made out to take place in Alabama so… even if they didn’t grow up as siblings, it’d still be weird asf
Nov 26, 2022 9:01 AM

Feb 2011

Guys... It's getting a bit old.
callmekiralolol said:
Dawg that’s his sister πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
That just means they know each other well and can support one another more efficiently.
Nov 26, 2022 9:11 AM

Jan 2018
Adampk said:
-Shizuna- said:

It was kind of a sarcastic joke to ur comment because u picked United States. (since there are countries where incest is punishable by death)

also not everywhere in usa. it is legal in new jersey and Rhode Island.

Also legal in some other states on the condition that no biological children from the union can be created.
Nov 26, 2022 9:13 AM

Jan 2018
-Shizuna- said:

I can't say that I agree with Suguha being the best girl in the series for Kazuto. Asuna is the best girl and like 90%+ of the fan base agrees so this is a long settled matter.
Nov 26, 2022 9:39 AM
Oct 2022
EatYourFrutz_ said:
-Shizuna- said:

Yeah. Like I said, they’re siblings/cousins meaning you can’t ship them at all unless you’re into extremely weird stuff.

I do agree with you but there is a couple who got married on live TV who on there wedding day realized they was cousins and still went thru with it after a couple hours, just thought I'd leave this here
Nov 26, 2022 9:41 AM

Feb 2011
Konan_Edogawa_ said:
-Shizuna- said:

I can't say that I agree with Suguha being the best girl in the series for Kazuto. Asuna is the best girl and like 90%+ of the fan base agrees so this is a long settled matter.
Can you share a poll data? I'd like to see which girl got which number of votes.
Nov 26, 2022 10:51 AM
Aug 2022
Makotokunbranch1 said:
-Shizuna- said:

ah. if that's the case I don't see a problem with pedophileia. I mean, love has no bounds right? guys does this logic seem a little sus or is it just me?

I'm finding it funny how you quote everyone else who quotes you but then my comment gets ignored. getting sus'er by the minute
Nov 26, 2022 11:39 AM
May 2021
Suguha is much hotter in my opinion and yep since they are cousins they could have gotten together however Kirito is not a "Brat"
Nov 26, 2022 11:44 AM

Feb 2011
@MonkeyDGoofy123 Okay, if Kirito chooses Suguha I won't be calling him brat.
Nov 26, 2022 12:02 PM
Aug 2022
ilyphysix said:
V1P3R0P said:

doesn't make it right
Nov 26, 2022 4:18 PM

Sep 2017
itsrj20 said:
Maybe in Alabama.
Jokes apart, Sugaha's character isn't very good with the amount of screen time she's got, and even after getting them, she's still a forgettable character.

I can think of two very large things about her that are not at all forgettable
I wish more people watched Chobits.
Nov 26, 2022 4:54 PM

Dec 2021
aren't they siblings? πŸ€”
"Tits don't make the woman. It's the ass." - Darx
Nov 26, 2022 11:04 PM
Jun 2022
-Shizuna- said:

i for once like kiritos character and think Asuna is a s grade character, but keeping our difference of opinion aside, if you pick any female character from sao and pair with kirito it would look amazing.
Nov 27, 2022 1:54 AM

Feb 2011
veteranadi said:
-Shizuna- said:

i for once like kiritos character and think Asuna is a s grade character, but keeping our difference of opinion aside, if you pick any female character from sao and pair with kirito it would look amazing.

Respectable opinion.
Nov 27, 2022 5:13 PM
Nov 2021
Yo...Thats his cousin..
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

72 by katnissmaezie »»
May 16, 1:05 AM

» What even is SAO anymore? ( 1 2 )

Jason-Skyrunner - Apr 27

53 by soli1239 »»
May 6, 8:27 PM

» We need a reboot

Superninjaboy2 - Mar 15

32 by Jason-Skyrunner »»
May 1, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 8, 2012

480 by amf85 »»
Apr 27, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2012

680 by amf85 »»
Apr 27, 2:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.