Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Dec 31, 2022 2:20 PM
Mar 2022
Yo Yo Yo wasup yall
Dec 31, 2022 6:18 PM

Jan 2022
This season is so underrated. I forget that this anime has its wholesome moments. I remembered why I loved this anime so much. Deku with an afro was both hilarious and cute. I love watching him grow, improve his skills, and learn new quirks. I'm so proud of everyone for how much they've grown, except for grape boy and everyone else in that group. Literally just standing behind complaining about how they're doomed instead of trying to help out the heroes. Pretty pathetic and the character development is super drastic. I’m not sure why there's so many people hating on MHA. I don't anything particularly off about some of the scenes, but I'm anime only. Either way, this has been such a good season so far. I'm happy with how things are turning out so far. 
This never updates so that's cool
Dec 31, 2022 6:23 PM

Jan 2022
Krugerman said:
This episode was garbage, as an anime-only, I was very hyped for this episode especially after hearing how this is episode was supposed to be one of the best this arc, I was disappointed beyond belief. This episode was the weakest production-wise in s6 and possibly the worst one in the series and will easily fit in Sds s3. Mha s6 episodes had flaws in its character drawing consistency and animation but it also had some very good art and animation, especially during Mirko scenes and the underground fight but man this episode was so hard to watch, the drawings were so bad and even Deku being epic just looked goofy and lame wtf.... looking at the preview next episode doesn't look any better. I was thinking mha s6 will at least be better than mha s5 first half but looks like I'll be wrong...
u good? Like this is a joke, right?
This never updates so that's cool
Jan 10, 2023 5:04 AM

Jun 2015
Man, you are cool, Eraser.
And don't even get me started on Bakugo.
Jan 12, 2023 1:33 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Might be the best episode this season and this is saying A LOT.
Feb 4, 2023 10:54 AM
Aug 2022
great bakugo redemption story
Feb 4, 2023 10:54 AM
Aug 2022
great bakugo redemption story
Feb 22, 2023 7:16 PM
May 2020
Every Hero in Japan is going to be in the hospital after this!
Praying for Sensei and Bakugo.
Feb 26, 2023 6:01 PM
Aug 2018
BAKUGO LEVOU O GOLPE DO TOMURA PELO DEKU!!!!
Feb 26, 2023 7:07 PM
Oct 2022
Such a good fight. Especially in dub. So many cool lines e.g "you won't lay a finger on my friends, you've hurt them enough.", "i'll put a stop to you up here, in the air, using every ability in my arsenal." , "...but one for all has been cultivated over generations specifically to defeat all for one, which means i'm the one that has to stop shigaraki, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW! using every ounce of strenght in my body, no matter what happens to me!" and a lot of other AMAZING lines. It was also amazing in sub, but the japanese dub was just a bit short of the english dub imo. The whole episode was amazing as well. Bakugo's sacrifice, deku using float for the first time as well. Coming with a cool line too "one for all, the seventh user's quirk, FLOAT!" Great use of blackwhip in the battle as well. Bakugo's flashbacks througout the episode...this episode was pure perfection. Just amazing. I rewatched the episode over 20 times as i'm typing this but probably even more than 20 tbh. DEKU THE GOAT
Mar 11, 2023 10:55 AM
Mar 2022
Gracias por existir Kacchan
Mar 17, 2023 6:46 PM
Jan 2019
They kinda downgraded all the panel from the manga
Mar 28, 2023 12:23 PM

Mar 2017
This season has been flawless so far… why couldn’t Bones have done the last two seasons this well?!

I can’t believe how much Bakugou has changed… he’s matured so much
Apr 4, 2023 8:28 AM

Mar 2015
Easily the best season of this great series yet!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 6, 2023 2:32 PM
Mar 2023
YOOOO WTF JUST HAPPENED. FROM AIZAWA CUTTING OFF HIS LEG TO BAKUGOU TAKING THE FALL FOR DEKU LIKE THAT, I AM BAMBOOZLED. anyways shiggy/AFO is knocking mfers off the map fr.
Apr 14, 2023 9:44 AM
Feb 2023
It was amazing!!!
Apr 18, 2023 9:44 PM
May 2022
i owe bakugo an apology, i wasn't familiar with his game. i suppose i should've known that a flashback of character development meant he was going to get murked lol
Apr 25, 2023 12:12 PM

Jan 2017
It's called "Katsuki Bakugo: Rising", but he doesn't actually rise until the last 3 minutes. X-D
Apr 27, 2023 6:14 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Wow this episode ends by so quickly, shall be honest about the tense here, its feels good. But, actually feels sad with Aizawa, no matter he can't avoid getting shit on. At least he tried to survive there against those monster. Tho with how Aizawa finished, its awakened the surrounding to be even more stronger and active. Deku for once activating more quirk ahead. While Bakugo also realized, its time for the shine! Well, under those circumstances tho...

So that's how everyone going down one by one, but the preview kinda be cruel tho...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 6, 2023 4:27 AM
Mar 2018
Many season pass. In six season Izuku and friends still like idiots, progress too slow. Shigaraki only less ten episode, he very powerfull like All Might. The plot and story line to dumb, garbage.
Jun 12, 2023 9:07 PM
Dec 2019
Just a perfect episode.
Jun 13, 2023 11:47 PM

Oct 2019
Oh dear, the stakes rose even higher in this episode! Both Endeavor and Bakugo were triply impaled and -normally- they should both die, but there is nothing normal in this show is there?

I think Bakugo at least will survive. I never expected he would potentially sacrifice his life to save Midorya, though in retrospect perhaps I should have. It appears that he truly wants to atone for his past behavior towards Midorya.

I think this was also the first time -at the very end of the episode- we heard Bakugo narrate as an adult (which means, unless he narrated from the afterlife, that he survived). We already know -from the very first episode of the show- that Midorya not only makes it into adulthood but also becomes the world's greatest hero.

He is not only the MC of the show but on top of that he is "forever safe". This I think was a stupid plot decision, since we know from Day 1 that he is going to both survive and succeed. In everything, no matter what.

He is not exactly a Marty Stu, but he is in terms of survival and success, which made the viewers less excited about his fate. If the MC is never in any mortal danger we only see his journey toward a safe and successful destination. Kind of like watching a prequel with the ending spoiled.
Jun 16, 2023 10:45 AM
Jun 2023
The Power of shigaraki was great
Jul 6, 2023 5:55 AM

Feb 2019
Deadlock recognising the kids as pros was one of the best scenes in this anime. I loved the focus on Bakugo in this episode, he's one of the most badass characters ever.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Jul 19, 2023 9:20 AM

May 2023
I loved this episode!!! Bakugo is my favorite character so I loved seeing the character development from him. I loved how Bakugo saved Deku the same way Deku saved him back in the beginning of the show. The interactions between Deku and Bakugo and my favorite part of the show so this episode is definitely my favorite of the season so far.
Oct 15, 2023 1:32 PM
Dec 2018
greatness. i just
Oct 26, 2023 12:23 PM
Jun 2022
Aw man. I'm proper heartbroken. After all their efforts (crazy seeing Deku go wild like that)Shigaraki still resists, and Bakugou's redemption arc keeps making me appreciate him more and more. Also, nice seeing the outro being different like for Twice.
Dec 10, 2023 7:23 AM

Apr 2013
The Shigaraki fight really overstayed its welcome at this point, but it seems that it'll just keep going.
Jan 5, 3:33 PM
Jan 2022
what the fuck was that cliffhanger... screaming crying throwing up rn
May 1, 1:56 PM

Mar 2013
Thank God Aizawa didn't lose his quirk. As Shigaraki said, the way Aizawa cut his leg in order to avoid losing his quirk was very cool to see.

It was very fun to watch Shigaraki getting punched continuously by MC. I wonder if his arms are gonna be okay from now on.

I came to like and respect Bakugo's character. He has gone through so much transition as a person in such a short time.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Usopp8000 - Mar 4, 2023

142 by Tamima10 »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2023

148 by Tamima10 »»
Yesterday, 5:52 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 11, 2023

161 by Tamima10 »»
Yesterday, 5:30 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2023

222 by animeguy17 »»
May 9, 6:06 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stripes - Mar 11, 2023

293 by animeguy17 »»
May 9, 4:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.