Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 24, 2022 9:53 PM

Nov 2018
A hundred million men and a million ships. Good thing the CG is good enough to animate them all lol.

Reinhard has stripped Erwin Joseph of his crown.

Good build up from the Empire's side. We should be seeing deployment hopefully by next episode

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Nov 24, 2022 11:22 PM
Jun 2021
I want to ask, when will this anime end? at the mall it says November 25th, but I checked Bastion it's only 9 episodes
Nov 24, 2022 11:47 PM

Nov 2018
MerlinPendragon said:
I want to ask, when will this anime end? at the mall it says November 25th, but I checked Bastion it's only 9 episodes

It airs in Japan in theatres and is split for a western release. We'll get the remaining episodes over the next 3 weeks

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Nov 25, 2022 3:57 AM
Oct 2016
The final arc of this fourth season begins with Reinhard setting his table for his invasion plan of the Free Planets Alliance. Having worked over the Fezzan commissioner Boltik, Reinhard holds all the cards. Rubinsky doesn't know what's coming at all. He's been completely betrayed by his son and by Boltik. Reinhard knows the methods he's used aren't very savory but its still better than letting the corrupt Free Planets Alliance or the horrible nobility rule the galaxy. Sometimes the safest hands are your own, even if your own aren't the best. Reinhard definitely has made life better in the Empire with his reforms. The people love him so it's hard do arguing e against his hands being the best to rule the galaxy. We see the heavy recruitment numbers the Empire gets to fight the Alliance. Reinhard has his troops ready to pass through Fezzan. Looks like this season is ending right where I thought we would: Operation Ragnarök
Nov 25, 2022 4:15 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
prologue to war and a new empress rises! kekeke
Nov 25, 2022 7:20 AM
Jan 2019
YO Is it only me or did they really skip that episode where it focuses entirely on the human history in the OVA? Julian was watching in on his way to Fezzan!
Nov 25, 2022 7:42 AM

Jul 2019
Romaysa said:
YO Is it only me or did they really skip that episode where it focuses entirely on the human history in the OVA? Julian was watching in on his way to Fezzan!

Nov 25, 2022 9:59 AM
Jan 2019
normally they would have shown it today. it was Julian when he was heading to Fezzan, we only have 3 eps left and the upcoming episode is literally the Ragnarok operation beginning so it's impossible.
Nov 25, 2022 10:00 AM
Jan 2019
Grontan said:
Romaysa said:

Normally they would have shown it today. it was Julian when he was heading to Fezzan, we only have 3 eps left and the upcoming episode is literally the Ragnarok operation beginning so it's impossible.
Nov 25, 2022 12:07 PM
Nov 2021
I don't know if it'll be in the Die Neue Thesis since the novels did not have the history episodes in.
Nov 25, 2022 12:10 PM

Jan 2009
interesting talk about authoritarianism and oligarchy but then ye even representative democracy is rule of minority over majority anyway so better try pure democracy or direct democracy instead

Nov 25, 2022 12:10 PM
Nov 2021
Also isn't the imperial invasion much bigger, its now 100 million instead of the 16.6 million in the OVA.
Nov 25, 2022 1:38 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
What the hell was up with Lang's head? Lol, he looks like an alien-
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 25, 2022 3:49 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So they stripped the young Emperor of his title and now the so called bargaining chip in the Legitimate Galactic Empire is useless. At the same time the current Galactic Empire traded on noble brat for another by crowing the new Empress.
Nov 25, 2022 6:42 PM

Jan 2011
ugh Langs design, he looked normal in the OVA, here his face looks like a mask
Erwin no longer being recognized as an emperor, makes me wonder what is the Alliance going to do with him now, the numbers of soldiers an ships involved are insane, i dont think they are accurate an im even wondering if it was a translation mistake or just propaganda numbers from the Empire
Nov 29, 2022 12:02 PM
Jul 2019
So, even them Fezzan's have conflicts, so will Fezza turns against Reinhard or will they stick to the plan?
Dec 1, 2022 4:32 AM

Jan 2016
Is there an explanation for the Iserlohn and Phezzan corridors scientifically? I'm sure it would be speculative science - but they say something about having to either use the corridors or circle the long way around the milky way to get from empire to free planets. I'd guess it has something to do with how their long range propulsion works?

Their existence is super useful for the storytelling, but wondering if there was more information there I missed, or haven't come across.
Jul 24, 2023 2:04 PM

Aug 2019
A lot of commoners seem to be joining the empire army due to their fears of losing the change.  

Things are about to get serious. The admirals bring up some good points, they can't trust Fezzan, and they don't know their interior motives. Yang already predicted this, so it's going to happen, and it's going to be difficult anyway.

Yang and Reinhard working together? That'll be something else. 

I wouldn't trust Fezzan either, so I'm glad the admirals are wary of them and preparing for the worst-case scenario. 

They're aware of Julian, but Rupert is underestimating what Julian is capable of.
It has happened, an eight-month-old baby has become the emperor. 
Nov 25, 2023 4:43 AM

Oct 2017
Reinhard announcing the plan to use fezzan has many of them questioning whether it'll work or not which makes sense. I wonder what Rubinsky will do given how cautious he is. He doesn't even underestimate Julian. Also I wonder what role Julian will play now that he is in fezzan. Loved the Reinhard x Hilde interactions again. The pained look on her face though. Also lol 8 month old empress.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Sakubou Episode 12 Discussion

von_Lohengramm - Dec 15, 2022

40 by Myrello »»
Feb 1, 3:38 PM

Poll: » Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Sakubou Episode 11 Discussion

_cjessop19_ - Dec 8, 2022

22 by cchigu »»
Jan 31, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Sakubou Episode 10 Discussion

_cjessop19_ - Dec 1, 2022

21 by MegamiRem »»
Nov 25, 2023 5:15 AM

Poll: » Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Sakubou Episode 8 Discussion

_cjessop19_ - Nov 17, 2022

15 by MegamiRem »»
Nov 25, 2023 3:43 AM

Poll: » Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Sakubou Episode 7 Discussion

_cjessop19_ - Nov 10, 2022

19 by MegamiRem »»
Nov 24, 2023 3:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.