Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2022 1:59 AM
Aug 2012
[Disclaimer] the spoiler tags aren't really spoilers but they mention ""implicitly""" some minor to major events in this chapter.
I feel like I've read an entire novel! This was so immersing, I'm impressed and in disbelief.
As a Metantei Conan fan -"shinjitsu wa itsumo hitotsu"- I got really conflicted over the denial of that shows most iconic statement haha. I do think the truth is only one is the same as reality when you take it from the person who's judging point of view.
Oh well back to the chapter, I'm so excited for more! I first thought he is going to be a counselor by giving them advice over their lives and then being
😆 but boi how wrong I was!

Based on just this chapter I totally say this is a 10/10 masterpiece. The layering in the chapter was no joke, and the flow of everything was so smooth and thrilling I just can't stop my excitement.
My favorite part is how he confronted the
after exposing him was a show of it's own! I always love it in DC when we see the culprit regretting their pity act because it was all in their heads. And here it was much deeper, which is even better.
The only part that wasn't really convincing much for me is the police not knowing who was driving back then..

Anyways, I had so much more to say but when the culprit got exposed I was so shook and my mind went blank!
Dec 7, 2022 7:41 PM

Jun 2020
Incredible chapter. Though the philosophy, brilliant, witty, and well thought out, may be a bit inappropriate to the scene at times, I've learned to understand that it is just how the main character is. Overall, wonderful manga, can't wait to continue.

8/10.

Jul 1, 2023 5:45 PM
Jul 2023
Chapter 1 was long but genuinely intriguing. Totono has some long monologues but they contain some hard hitting facts.
Mar 1, 3:43 AM
Feb 2015
that was smooth by Kunou, his judgement are betrayal of his age

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mystery to Iu nakare Chapter 12 Discussion

Kuma - Jun 2, 2022

2 by jumbosan »»
Mar 2, 12:56 AM

Poll: » Mystery to Iu nakare Chapter 2 Discussion

Monkey_Business - Dec 7, 2022

1 by jumbosan »»
Mar 1, 5:24 AM

» Chapter 13?

arielpk - Feb 27

1 by Alexioos95 »»
Feb 27, 6:15 AM

Poll: » Mystery to Iu nakare Chapter 8 Discussion

Kuma - Mar 17, 2022

2 by Noir_Alchemist »»
Aug 13, 2023 2:51 PM

» The amount of chapters

hbvnfj - Feb 11, 2022

6 by Alexioos95 »»
Nov 3, 2022 8:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.