Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 29, 2022 6:27 AM
Apr 2022
MrBeast is rumoured to be willing to invest $9million into a naruto remake, and after the glorious Road To Naruto tribute thanks to pierrot, we have a peak of what it could look like which is incredible in my eyes,
Do you think this is a good move or if this will really happen? What’re your expectations for the remake if it were to happen?
Oct 29, 2022 6:39 AM
Jan 2022
I really wish It happen

well the studio did announced a surprise announcement pretty soon

it could just be that ❤️👀

but still lets not keep our hopes up

"Expect Disappointment and You'll never get Disappointed"

~ Mary Jane
Oct 29, 2022 6:40 AM
Sep 2021
pretty sure it's a joke and it won't happen, there is no point in reanimating Naruto when the sequel is already airing. If they do it it'll be like hitting yourself and the studio is smart so it won't happen.
abd78638Oct 29, 2022 8:01 AM
Oct 29, 2022 6:42 AM
May 2021
expectations leads to consequences 💀
Oct 29, 2022 7:00 AM
Aug 2021
short answer "NO"
Oct 29, 2022 7:00 AM
Aug 2021
I sincerely doubt it, lmao.

Although I do think we’ll get a Naruto remake… eventually. Probably won’t happen until Boruto is done though, and even then it probably wouldn’t happen for a couple more years… or decades, even.

Wouldn’t mind being wrong and having it come sooner though.
Oct 29, 2022 7:11 AM
Feb 2022
Miyamotomusashii said:

W username, W profile pic, lad.
Oct 29, 2022 7:18 AM
Propmaker/Etsy

Jun 2014
honestly don't see what he will get out of it but it would be amazing if it actually were to happen.
man does spend money like nothing lol
Oct 29, 2022 7:19 AM

Jul 2015
He probably said it as a joke and nothing will come out of it, but still... I wish it would happen. I'd totally even pay to see Rock Lee vs Gaara remastered.

But definitely, Pierrot should just stop wasting time and effort making Boruto (which is only 25% manga content and over a year of non stop filler at this point), because this thing is just destroying Naruto legacy.
PiromyslOct 29, 2022 7:47 AM

Oct 29, 2022 7:24 AM

Mar 2021
Naruto remake sounds too tedious. The first one was already a hit. I dont see a reason for a remake
Oct 29, 2022 7:28 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
There are many other anime more worth remaking than Naruto but oh well it's his money anyway, assuming he will really do it.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Oct 29, 2022 7:53 AM

May 2020
be better if he funds a berserk adaptation

Oct 29, 2022 7:59 AM

Dec 2016
And why exactly would Naruto need a remake to begin with?
Oct 29, 2022 8:13 AM

Feb 2020
Since sasuke Retsuden is getting popular. They should adapt all those Naruto project novels which were not adapted and readapt the novels which were adapted in form of Naruto anthologies. Like for eg Itachi Shinden had a extremely poor adaptation in Naruto anime. Naruto anime got messy over those areas. There was no proper planning how to incorporate those stories
AdampkOct 29, 2022 8:21 AM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Oct 29, 2022 8:17 AM
Feb 2021
Re-make? come on!!! Anime has just ended in 2015. I see no point to it. it's not like it's getting any better by remake and also popular.
Oct 29, 2022 8:41 AM
May 2022
OG Naruto remake without fillers would be amazing
Oct 29, 2022 8:57 AM
Apr 2022
ifiloseitall_ said:
MrBeast is rumoured to be willing to invest $9million into a naruto remake, and after the glorious Road To Naruto tribute thanks to pierrot, we have a peak of what it could look like which is incredible in my eyes,
Do you think this is a good move or if this will really happen? What’re your expectations for the remake if it were to happen?

Would be cool but I don’t think so.
Oct 29, 2022 10:31 AM
Feb 2022
Homura24 said:

Just so it can go unfinished? Unless you want an anime only ending to Berserk lmao
Oct 29, 2022 10:40 AM
Feb 2022
SoldierDream said:

Naruto pacing is dogshit, just fixing that is justification enough and I’m convinced anything alien related towards the end was just to set up Boruto to continue printing money from the series. If they remake naruto from ep.1 and end the series correctly with Madara (then Naruto vs Sasuke after) it would be awesome. Probably never happening but who knows, Naruto was my and many others first anime so there’s definitely a market that wants to see the show streamlined
Oct 29, 2022 12:04 PM

Feb 2013
This year we have 20 anniversary of Naruto. And do you know what happened for Sailor Moon’s 20 anniversary? Yes, remake. It is possible and after Road to Naruto they seem to tell us something…
On one side, it would be great to watch it without fillers, with improved animation etc, but on the other, this anime is everything to me so I don’t know if I could survive remake for it, I would like to have vacation from work (paid of course) for all the period it will be aired…xD
Man, can’t wait for their special announcement in December.

Oct 29, 2022 2:09 PM
Nov 2020
SoldierDream said:

because then it will have modern animation and look even better.
Oct 29, 2022 2:10 PM

Jan 2009
err 1 cour of anime cost around 2 million dollars lol so that 9 million will not cover all the manga remake https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2015-08-13/anime-insiders-share-how-much-producing-a-season-costs/.91536
Oct 29, 2022 2:42 PM
Feb 2020
Miyamotomusashii said:

Vagabond reader with the sage wisdom. Consistent fanbase.
Oct 29, 2022 2:46 PM

Oct 2021
no need to remake this masterpiece.
if someone is not watching it because it's "old animation" then it's their problem.
tho it would be nice to see the 2008 anime in a new modern look
yes.
Oct 29, 2022 3:13 PM

Apr 2021
Atanpenguin said:
Homura24 said:

Just so it can go unfinished? Unless you want an anime only ending to Berserk lmao

The manga was rumored to be 70 ish percent of the way done by the time Miura passed. Assuming they did a full remake of 97, including a fleshed out Black Swordsman, we would probably have a proper manga ending by the time it finished.
We'Ve StEpPeD iNtO a WaR wItH tHe CaBaL oN mArS
Oct 29, 2022 5:53 PM
Feb 2022
T2uwu said:
Atanpenguin said:

The manga was rumored to be 70 ish percent of the way done by the time Miura passed. Assuming they did a full remake of 97, including a fleshed out Black Swordsman, we would probably have a proper manga ending by the time it finished.

Not gonna lie, thought it was done didn’t know his close friend was continuing his vision that’s nice to know. Was holding off on reading it cause I didn’t want to get invested in an amazing series that would never see an ending, like I did with vagabond. Imma go read me some berserk
Oct 29, 2022 6:07 PM

Apr 2021
Atanpenguin said:
T2uwu said:

Not gonna lie, thought it was done didn’t know his close friend was continuing his vision that’s nice to know. Was holding off on reading it cause I didn’t want to get invested in an amazing series that would never see an ending, like I did with vagabond. Imma go read me some berserk
It came as a surprise to the rest of the community as well! Apparently Kouji Mori been doing a very good job with what Miura left behind in his notes and what little, his assistants knew about plans for future chapters. He's also a pretty good writer himself apparently, having written the manga Holyland. Anyway, I hope you end up enjoying your time with Berserk because, while the early chapters are a little rough around the edges, beyond that is something incredible. Cheers stranger, and don't give up on Vagabond, I think we'll get a proper ending someday soon.
We'Ve StEpPeD iNtO a WaR wItH tHe CaBaL oN mArS
Oct 29, 2022 8:49 PM

Dec 2016
Atanpenguin said:

Naruto pacing is dogshit, just fixing that is justification enough and I’m convinced anything alien related towards the end was just to set up Boruto to continue printing money from the series. If they remake naruto from ep.1 and end the series correctly with Madara (then Naruto vs Sasuke after) it would be awesome. Probably never happening but who knows, Naruto was my and many others first anime so there’s definitely a market that wants to see the show streamlined

If "slow pacing" is your (subjective) trouble then just a "Naruto Kai" which speeds up the plot progression of the original production would be your logical solution, not needlessly animating the entire thing again with a remake.

ExtremeWaffles said:

Following that logic every anime ever made will always need a future remake, and not once but multiple, endless iterations, since animation techniques are constantly being modernized.

"Looking old, "having outdated visuals" is never a reason to justify or even think of making a remake of anything.
Oct 29, 2022 9:13 PM
Nov 2020
SoldierDream said:
Atanpenguin said:

If "slow pacing" is your (subjective) trouble then just a "Naruto Kai" which speeds up the plot progression of the original production would be your logical solution, not needlessly animating the entire thing again with a remake.

ExtremeWaffles said:

Following that logic every anime ever made will always need a future remake, and not once but multiple, endless iterations, since animation techniques are constantly being modernized.

"Looking old, "having outdated visuals" is never a reason to justify or even think of making a remake of anything.

yeah but Naruto is really popular so it makes more sense
Oct 29, 2022 10:46 PM
May 2019
Homura24 said:

and have it be inferior to the manga again? xD
Oct 29, 2022 11:20 PM

May 2020
White_Death505 said:
Homura24 said:

and have it be inferior to the manga again? xD

more berserk is always good

Oct 30, 2022 3:00 AM
Mar 2022
i don't think it will happen
Oct 30, 2022 3:06 AM
Feb 2022
In my opinion, spending 9million on remaking Naruto will most probably be a waste of money.
In a nutshell 'No'
Oct 30, 2022 5:15 AM
Feb 2022
T2uwu said:
Atanpenguin said:

It came as a surprise to the rest of the community as well! Apparently Kouji Mori been doing a very good job with what Miura left behind in his notes and what little, his assistants knew about plans for future chapters. He's also a pretty good writer himself apparently, having written the manga Holyland. Anyway, I hope you end up enjoying your time with Berserk because, while the early chapters are a little rough around the edges, beyond that is something incredible. Cheers stranger, and don't give up on Vagabond, I think we'll get a proper ending someday soon.

Thanks, I’m looking foreword to it, and yeah hopefully we get a Vagabond ending someday.
Oct 30, 2022 5:35 AM
Feb 2022
SoldierDream said:
Atanpenguin said:

ExtremeWaffles said:

DBZ Kai was also a re-animation, so I guess I do want Naruto Kai lmao. With a better ending as well. I agree pacing problems are generally subjective even with naruto but when you get to one piece anime levels of pacing it’s not up for debate anymore. 1/2-1 chapter an episode is no way to live
Oct 30, 2022 5:37 AM
Mar 2011
I don't see any problems with the old anime. It was already very good.
Oct 30, 2022 9:08 AM

Aug 2019
ifiloseitall_ said:

First of all, it's peek not peak. Second of all, why would anyone want a remake of an already adored anime series? That would just make the old series irrelevant. And even as bad as some of the animation was in the original series, I still think it's tolerable and it even has its own charms.

The only bright side to a remake imo is that the filler could be cut out so that only the canon story arcs are shown, but anyone who hates the filler can just skip it in the original series anyways.
Oct 30, 2022 9:15 AM
Jul 2018
No! No! No! We don't want remake or remastered ver. of Naruto, I don't see any problem with Naruto's anime adaption (except fillers, even some fillers are enjoyable) Instead we want remake of Tokyo Ghoul please!
Oct 30, 2022 12:08 PM

Jun 2016
Well yeah no matter the era Naruto has proven to be successful. Even if the anime is done it has still managed to bring in new fans
Oct 30, 2022 12:18 PM
Feb 2021
tbh i dont think it needs a whole remake, anime ended roughly just 5-6 years ago and it already is the best so it doesnt really needs a remake, maybe we can get recap movies of the best arcs with extraordinary animations dont know
Oct 30, 2022 4:31 PM
Apr 2022
I don’t think Naruto needs a remake. It’s great like it is. Just let It be.
Oct 30, 2022 4:35 PM
Aug 2020
I don’t see why people want a remake so badly. The original is still great plus the novelty will wear off pretty quick. I mean will people still tuning in every week to an anime they’re already seen after a couple years? Plus it doesn’t make sense to air since Boruto is still airing
Oct 30, 2022 9:32 PM

Jan 2020
It would be cool if they made a Naruto remake that’s more accessible to both existing and new fans. Aka, remove all fillers and make it seasonal or something. That’s likely not gonna happen tho
Oct 31, 2022 1:13 AM

Oct 2021
Animillion said:
It would be cool if they made a Naruto remake that’s more accessible to both existing and new fans. Aka, remove all fillers and make it seasonal or something. That’s likely not gonna happen tho

Yeah, true.
But that won't happen anyday I guess.
Making a anime with over like 500 episodes with new anime style will be very expensive, 9 million dollars won't really cover much.
yes.
Oct 31, 2022 1:13 PM
Feb 2016
yes, having faith!
Nov 1, 2022 10:35 AM
Jun 2021
extreme doubt. maybe one day once boruto is done but until then it makes no sense for them to have work to do on the sequel AND simultaneously remake the OG.
Nov 1, 2022 11:01 AM
Oct 2019
For what reason lol? I mean, I wouldn't mind if it did happen but who really asked for it?
Nov 2, 2022 10:11 PM
Jun 2021
Kyubi4 said:
OG Naruto remake without fillers would be amazing

its not really a remake or official but theres a fanmade version called the ocean cut which removed a bunch of filler and flashbacks
Nov 4, 2022 10:58 AM
May 2022
Oofasaur said:

its not really a remake or official but theres a fanmade version called the ocean cut which removed a bunch of filler and flashbacks

Yea, unfortunately its dub only afaik. And my ears bleed when i hear english dub for some reason. Still something similar, with new animation would be goat anime no doubt.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Episode 153 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 21, 2009

11 by ad0rablegoat »»
May 21, 11:19 AM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 151 Discussion

kalindiana - Oct 15, 2007

23 by ad0rablegoat »»
May 19, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 6 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Jul 17, 2009

32 by rizzlefps »»
May 17, 2:24 AM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 220 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Alicia3000 - Aug 31, 2009

125 by alexa0717 »»
May 7, 6:25 PM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 68 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 3, 2009

32 by Losho »»
May 2, 8:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.