Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (18) « First ... « 16 17 [18]
Sep 20, 2023 5:30 AM
Feb 2023
The focus on Makima's butt was so hot <3
Oct 22, 2023 5:37 AM

Apr 2013
I thought Power would be kinda cool, but so far she's just a notorious liar.
Oct 26, 2023 11:42 PM

Mar 2012
I'm surprised Power didn't kill the Bat demon from the inside. Was waiting for her to burst out during his dining plan monologue.
Nov 2, 2023 4:19 AM
Apr 2023
Another very cool episode. Makima was šŸ˜³ again, did not expect that Power twist and the action was great. Ed was very cool as well
Nov 2, 2023 1:04 PM
Oct 2023
SO FAR I LIKE THAT ANIMATION, THE FIGHT WAS NAHH
Nov 23, 2023 5:52 AM
Oct 2023
so power using denji to save Meowy just to watch the bat devil devour it anyways.Denji is quite op lol.and i really relate for Powers love for cats
Feb 2, 12:31 PM
May 2023
Excellent episode, although Power lied to Denji so that the Bat would eat him, at least the thing about the cat was true and it seems that he is learning to feel emotions like losing someone... in this case his cat, I don't think they are both dead, but we'll see.
Come on Denji, achieve your dream of touching some tits hahaha
PS: A pretty crazy ending, I like it
Apr 6, 7:04 PM
Apr 2019
What a great fight, this episode was really cool, the animators outdid themselves in the fight part.
Apr 27, 11:29 AM

Aug 2018
Such an intense episode honestly.

When I finally thought that Power and Denji were going to get along, we get to see Power betraying Denji, and offering him to the Bat Demon.
So basically, Power had a cat friend, the only being not afraid of her, which made her want to treasure that cat, but the Bat Demon kidnapped Meowy, and to have it back, Power has to bring a human to Bat Demon, so that he can recover his lost arm.
Denji didn't really want to help at the beginning, but then Power offered him her boobs, and he gained a whole other objective in life: SAVE MEOWY.
Denji didn't know he would be the offer though...
At first I thought Power would just trick the Bat Demon, and save Meowy and then Denji, but no, she really didn't care for Denji, she only wanted to save her beloved Meowy. Unfortunately, Power didn't know Denji is half Demon too, so his blood wasn't really what the Bat Demon wanted. Because of that, the Demon ate Meowy... :((((((

WHY DOES EVERY PET DIE IN THIS ANIME? It's only episode 3, and it's already the 2nd pet they kill off... Meowy was so cute :((((((((((((((((((((((

This seems like it took all of interest in life for Power, so she just let herself get eaten by the Bat Demon... This led to Denji to think of how much he cared for Pochita, especially 1 episode, where he didn't know where Pochita was, and spent all night searching for him, worried he got eaten by a Demon. Pochita ended up being in their "house" crying, and he ended up sleeping all night with him, without any other care... This let Denji want to avenge Meowy and Power, and kill the Bat Demon himself.

I was finding a bit weird how Denji didn't care for Power and Meowy's relationship, knowing his backstory, but it seems like he just didn't have a lot of thought into it.

Then we got one of most epic battles I watched in anime! The animation was INCREDIBLE. Wowww
The most remarkable moment was when the Bat Demon was afraid of Denjin, which shows why Makima is so interested in him, and exemplifies what she mentioned earlier in the episode.

THIS EPISODE ENDED WITH A CLIFFHANGER, I MUST SAY... I WANT TO KNOW IF MEOWY IS OK. Power is obviously alive, because she's an important character (according to the OP) and they wouldn't kill her off in episode 3, BUT I NEED ANSWERS FOR MEOWY. It was so cute :(((((((((((

I was trying to only watch this anime daily, but I think I'm watching the 4th episode right away, because this will trouble my sleep honestly, I really want to see Meowy ok :((((

I'm interested to see if all of this will change Power's perspective in things.

I didn't really like this new ending honestly, it's way too chaotic and psychedelic for me. And then I discovered they are the same band that did Death Note's 2nd OP and Ending, and everything makes sense, because those 2 were something too...
Well, all of the 12 endings couldn't be of my taste, right?
Apr 29, 9:57 PM
Jan 2024
amazinggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Pages (18) « First ... « 16 17 [18]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 1, 2022

783 by xriceball26 »»
May 7, 4:21 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 27, 2022

983 by EinTheVariance »»
May 6, 5:54 PM

» Why wasn't it 24 episodes? ( 1 2 )

Leon888 - Apr 9

55 by Naveen6662246 »»
May 5, 12:57 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 20, 2022

388 by PokefanPT »»
May 4, 10:56 AM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 13, 2022

312 by PokefanPT »»
May 4, 10:35 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.