Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 2010 2:40 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, 32 years later and Gilgamesh and Balarant are still at it. I thought Chirico's decision not to become the new Wiseman was supposed to allow Humanity to progress.

Nov 22, 2011 10:10 PM

Jun 2010
The last story arc of the TV series made no sense so I'm pretty glad it's apparently more or less ignoring it.

I'm less interested by the introduction of a third kind of super-human, and it's merely a Terminator rip-off, to boot.

Speaking of legacies from the previous series, I notice that Fyana stays on ice. Since she has no personality, I kind of expect her to stay that way the whole OVA.
Sep 6, 2019 10:25 AM

Jun 2014
So, Chirico has been awakened, but Fyana has been separated from him, and these crazy religion nuts appear to be in control, despite the fact that Chirico destroyed Wiseman.

Teitania is extremely powerful. She's apparently not a PS, but a "Nextant," which is similar, but likely uses newer technology.

Apr 25, 2022 4:04 PM

Mar 2008
I really dig the Blade Runner inspired background art. Also the music, especially that sax 2/3rds into the episode was a nice touch. Do hope we get more of that. Overall I'm liking where this is going.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Armored Trooper Votoms: The Defrost Episode 5 Discussion

Fronzel - Nov 26, 2011

4 by PaninaManina »»
Oct 10, 2022 7:21 PM

Poll: » Soukou Kihei Votoms: Kakuyaku taru Itan Episode 4 Discussion

_-_Sally_-_ - Sep 6, 2019

1 by The_Fylkir »»
Jan 2, 2021 12:55 PM

Poll: » Armored Trooper Votoms: The Defrost Episode 3 Discussion

Fronzel - Nov 26, 2011

1 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Sep 6, 2019 11:25 AM

Poll: » Soukou Kihei Votoms: Kakuyaku taru Itan Episode 2 Discussion

_-_Sally_-_ - Sep 6, 2019

0 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Sep 6, 2019 10:52 AM

» Never subbed?

Murbella - Sep 2, 2009

9 by Scoe90 »»
Jun 15, 2010 8:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.