Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 4, 2022 2:19 PM

Jul 2019
Will they cover the rest of the story or will they make a one more season? Because from the looks of the trailer, it will end after they destroy Sadogashima Hive, and i hope they do it. It would be disappointing to see the all these stories being rushed.

I don't really think they can adapt all the stuff from end of season 1 to end of Operation Cherry Blossom in just 13 eps.
Oct 5, 2022 1:06 AM

Oct 2010
unfortunately I think they really will adapt it all, we even saw the susanoo destroying shit, though we never saw the valkyries so that's good. I say it's 50/50
Oct 5, 2022 1:47 AM

Jul 2019
Catalano said:
unfortunately I think they really will adapt it all, we even saw the susanoo destroying shit, though we never saw the valkyries so that's good. I say it's 50/50

At least let's hope it becomes like 16 eps or something, that would be much better than 12.
Oct 5, 2022 3:45 AM
Jan 2019
Operation 21st would make for a decent end point even in case they do not adapt the whole thing. would also fit the kind of pacing they had throughout most of season 1. So in case they don't get a third season or a movie or whatever, I hope they end it there.
Oct 5, 2022 6:22 AM
Feb 2015
I doubt they'll rush till the end now. They probably want to make more Keyframe card after all.
Oct 8, 2022 11:14 PM
Feb 2015
It's going to be spoiler related to an extend, so i'll put this here.
But episode 1 of Season 2 made the flaw obvious to me. In Season 1, when Takeru returned back to his original world, the anime didn't show well that there's an original Takeru there.
Like the part where Alt Takeru meets Ext Takeru, Sumika & Meiya.
How are they going to transmit that part in the story properly later on? I already can see that there's no explanation whatsoever in regards to Yuuko checking Takeru's abs in the Extra Takeru body.
Oct 8, 2022 11:53 PM

Jul 2019
ixarising said:
But episode 1 of Season 2 made the flaw obvious to me. In Season 1, when Takeru returned back to his original world, the anime didn't show well that there's an original Takeru there.
How are they going to transmit that part in the story properly later on? I already can see that there's no explanation whatsoever in regards to Yuuko checking Takeru's abs in the Extra Takeru body.

Original Takeru was in his first transfer, not second. So they skipped it in first season not this one.
Oct 9, 2022 3:15 AM
Feb 2015
Grontan said:
ixarising said:

Original Takeru was in his first transfer, not second. So they skipped it in first season not this one.

Nope, the first time Takeru went back physically, he & Ext Takeru were in different body. He even threw back Sumika's shoes to Ext Takeru.
The second time Takeru went back which is in this episode, he merged body with the Ext Takeru.
This was completely skipped out in the anime.
Oct 9, 2022 3:37 AM

Jul 2019
ixarising said:
Grontan said:

Nope, the first time Takeru went back physically, he & Ext Takeru were in different body. He even threw back Sumika's shoes to Ext Takeru.
The second time Takeru went back which is in this episode, he merged body with the Ext Takeru.

No I meant there were two Takeru's in his first time but since they didn't show it in anime, it's natural that they don't show merging aswell. And nobody will question the Yuuko's abs check if they haven't read the visual novel.
Oct 9, 2022 3:52 AM
Feb 2015
Grontan said:
ixarising said:

No I meant there were two Takeru's in his first time but since they didn't show it in anime, it's natural that they don't show merging aswell. And nobody will question the Yuuko's abs check if they haven't read the visual novel.

Problem is how will they answer that later? When Yuuko is scolding Alt Takeru because he's not just ruining the life of the people around him, he's literally ruining Ext Takeru's life. If they're skipping this now, I'm really concern if they can properly do the Extra portion of the story.
Oct 10, 2022 2:35 PM

Jul 2014
ixarising said:
Grontan said:

Problem is how will they answer that later? When Yuuko is scolding Alt Takeru because he's not just ruining the life of the people around him, he's literally ruining Ext Takeru's life. If they're skipping this now, I'm really concern if they can properly do the Extra portion of the story.

Been a while since i read MLA but i assume this is the multiple tries Takeru jumped between worlds? or we haven't gotten to the part where his emotions got the better of him when he saw Marimo-chan?
Oct 10, 2022 4:04 PM

Jul 2019
OppaiSugoi said:
ixarising said:

Been a while since i read MLA but i assume this is the multiple tries Takeru jumped between worlds? or we haven't gotten to the part where his emotions got the better of him when he saw Marimo-chan?

Marimo-chan didn't happen yet, we're talking about his first and second transfer to get the theory to make Sumika functional, if im not forgetting something, next episode will be Valkyries.
OppaiSugoi said:
ixarising said:

No Marimo-chan has yet to happen. We are talknig about his transfers to get theory to make Sumika (00unit) functional. Next episode will be where they prove XM3(episode name is XM3 according to official twitter account of muv luv anime) and then the BETA attack and Marimo-chan.
Oct 11, 2022 6:40 AM

Nov 2007
ixarising said:
Grontan said:

His plate of guilt, in the moment where he's being scolded, is already full enough to bring the point across. I'm not saying that leaving it out isn't gonna lessen the impact of the scene. What I mean is that the scene will be impactfull enough even without it.
Oct 12, 2022 4:09 PM

Jul 2014
Grontan said:
OppaiSugoi said:

Marimo-chan didn't happen yet, we're talking about his first and second transfer to get the theory to make Sumika functional, if im not forgetting something, next episode will be Valkyries.
OppaiSugoi said:

No Marimo-chan has yet to happen. We are talknig about his transfers to get theory to make Sumika (00unit) functional. Next episode will be where they prove XM3(episode name is XM3 according to official twitter account of muv luv anime) and then the BETA attack and Marimo-chan.

Nevermind, I went ahead of myself, ep2 answered my question.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Muv-Luv Alternative 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

dailybread - Oct 12, 2022

85 by CafeAlpha »»
May 5, 1:18 PM

Poll: » Muv-Luv Alternative 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion

dailybread - Oct 5, 2022

39 by Otakuwhip »»
Jan 27, 7:15 PM

Poll: » Muv-Luv Alternative 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2022

31 by Unkrowned »»
Jul 11, 2023 11:50 AM

Poll: » Muv-Luv Alternative 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2022

40 by Unkrowned »»
Jul 11, 2023 6:11 AM

» Worth watching?

TacoQZ - Oct 21, 2022

26 by otakuops7 »»
Jun 2, 2023 7:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.