Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Sep 28, 2023 8:24 AM
Jul 2023
Cinematic masterpiece
Oct 6, 2023 7:53 AM

Apr 2013
Hmm I guess all that drama accounted to pretty much nothing in the end. He still has to fall in love with her in one year or he might get killed after all.

Show started off well enough, but 2nd half got way too serious and it feels like they didn't quite know what to do with the whole vampire society thing. The way this show ended is kinda unstatisfying, would need a 2nd season. 7/10
Oct 19, 2023 11:32 AM

Mar 2022
Man this final episode was great, Hatsuka really did take me by surprise that she wasn’t a “she” but a “he”. Understandably Niko got mad at Nazuna for saying that Kou is backing out of being a vampire but thankfully things didn’t get messy as it were, Kou manages to escape the police Anko sent after him and then he finds Nazuna and they both kiss! I love that scene in particular has Kou do the exact same thing of pulling up to the drinks machine like how Nazuna does in the first episode which is a nice little callback to that. I don’t know what else I can say about this, it’s been such a thrill to watch, the animation is gorgeous with the night scenery and the like, top notch soundtrack courtesy of Creepy Nuts, the chemistry of Kou and Nazuna was fun to watch and it was such a joy to watch.

The one thing that bother is me is that: why hasn’t it got like a second season yet? Please give some more Call of the Night content, I’d be down for a second season of this show, it’s that good. That’s about the only gripe I even have with Call of the Night as a whole, other than that, it was really good and personally I’ve been torn about what I should score this show. Part of me is thinking 8 out of 10, part of me is thinking a little bit higher like a 9 at best. If I could, I’d give it an 8.5 out of 10 but seeing as I’m on Myanimelist, I’ll give it a solid 8. It was really good as a show and I’m glad I found this one.
Oct 30, 2023 10:56 PM
Aug 2019
perfect. can't wait until season 2! might start the manga!
Nov 5, 2023 8:44 AM
Jul 2023
this is the best episode
Nov 5, 2023 9:59 AM
Apr 2018
The final scene, I really enjoyed! A good call-back to episode 1. Then Nazuna actually falling for him as well is something I was wanting to see. The show started off pretty lame and like any other, but the last 3 episodes saved it for me. I enjoyed this one, and hope to see a season 2.
Nov 11, 2023 11:33 PM

Oct 2008
Nice they ended with some development in the relationship. Was a bit disappointed nothing was explained about vampires or the detective. Fun series overall.
Nov 26, 2023 6:28 PM

Jan 2013
Such a cute ending, now it comes down to Nazuna also having to fall in love.

Loved the night life shown throughout the series, beautiful visuals.
There is definitely something freeing about being out at night when almost nobody's around, you're in a city you know but somehow it all feels new and exciting.

The portrayal of people being stuck in their daily routine and the allure of finally finding something else was done so well with a lot of characters.
Kou is very relatable in the sense of a young person trying to figure out his life and what he wants and I think the allure of night life made him appreciate life even more after being stuck in that daily routine of his. - Though I do think the story could've worked just as well if they made him a bit older considering Nazuna is 40 years old.

At the same time we also learn about both sides to becoming a vampire; The detective showing us it's not just all fun and an easy going life, not just that but also Hatsuka, she lets us know she's able to forcefully make her offspring "love" her.

Absolutely great anime, a lot of wholesome / funny moments but also a very interesting and entertaining story.
Nov 30, 2023 7:17 PM

Nov 2023
Damn, so she mind controlled all of them

I LOVE NANAKUSA AND NANAKUSA ALONE
Dec 6, 2023 2:56 PM
Deez

Jul 2021
Gave us the best resolution they could this episode. I loved this series. Just as much emotional pull this episodes as previous ones, matched with its fantastic soundtrack.

Dec 20, 2023 7:49 PM
Jul 2019
lol Ko did the same thing at the beer venting machine Nazuna did before when he was buy a beer. Hope there is more to come.
Dec 29, 2023 10:50 AM
Mar 2021
Great ending to change the topic of romance to kinda a shounen
Dec 29, 2023 12:48 PM
Dec 2023
This anime is truly a masterpiece, wait eagerly for season 2
Dec 29, 2023 12:50 PM
Dec 2023
Reply to Stark700
Even though this is the anime's finale, it felt like many of the other episodes. Somehow, they threw in some shower fan service and Kou's reaction was kinda priceless.

On the other hand, I like how they gave most characters some screen time besides just Kou and Nazuna. Hatsuka in particular got some highlight. I like how Kou's encounter with Nazuna is similar to the first episode. These two pair really made the anime entertaining imo. That kiss!
@Stark700 this kiss was really perfect if Kou na fell in love with her in the second season my friend I pretend I never watch this anime
Dec 29, 2023 12:52 PM
Dec 2023
I really loved the 1st season of this masterpiece and I eagerly await the 2nd season
Dec 31, 2023 3:38 PM
Jan 2021
Peak motherfuckin fiction
Dec 31, 2023 3:39 PM
Jan 2021
Peak motherfuckin fiction: i want nazuna to suck me dry
Jan 3, 5:22 PM

Jan 2014
Since I've been watching anime for 10 years the art in anime rarely surprises me but when it does, it does it negatively. But when I saw the night background of the city I was speechless, it was truly beautiful. I have never seen a better representation of night in any anime I have watched in terms of art and atmosphere.

I really rarely write reviews about anime unless it's absolutely terrible or absolutely wonderful. Yofukashi no Uta falls into the second category, good job, LIDENFILMS.

Jan 5, 6:32 AM
Jan 2024
its just great, to the point you need to see more from this anime, although there is no comment about a second season, it must have it
Jan 7, 4:37 AM
Feb 2022
Made me feel like me
Jan 16, 9:39 AM
Sep 2020
I don't even mind the slight cliffhanger at the end, I think it's a very well rounded show
Jan 23, 10:25 PM

Oct 2023
well, I really liked this anime. Waiting for S2!
Jan 23, 10:25 PM

Oct 2023
well, I really liked this anime. Waiting for S2!
Feb 11, 11:26 PM
Feb 2024
Is a season 2 for call of the night confirmed?
Feb 15, 11:20 AM
Jan 2024
anime especialmente muito bom adoraria uma 2 temporada
Feb 17, 11:48 PM

Nov 2023
You know, at the beginning, I was kind of bored by the episodes, but as it continued, it just got better and better.

The whole show just has a nice vibe to it; it feels cozy. 

Maybe I should go explore what the night has to offer.
Feb 22, 10:44 PM

Jul 2021
Wow, what a show. Just gorgeous in so many ways.

Except the writing wasn't as amazing. I don't know what it is, but the dramatic moments didn't really land for me, even when most of the time I liked what they were going for. It's like, "OK, I'm feeling it, I'm feeling it"... then "OK? I'm not feeling it".

I'll still remember the unique vibes for a long time. I would love to see more seasons.
Feb 28, 11:09 AM
Jul 2020
bro please help eee
Mar 5, 4:10 PM
May 2020
hot vampire mommy aWOOOOOGA
Mar 28, 6:39 PM
Jun 2023
Great season ending, pulls at the heart strings.
Apr 19, 10:56 PM
Jan 2021
Uno de mis animes favoritos sin duda, una animación excelentes y unos personajes muy carismáticos,
Apr 27, 2:14 PM

Dec 2018
Alright, will Kou falling in love with her? Wondering~~ the first time I saw the trap vampire naked, I just thought the anime suddenly goes uncensored showing her flat breast... Turn out she's a he. Lol. Well, the early episode are boring made me have to put this on my on hold list... Then turn out to be an okay anime...

Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

» MC’s Age??

sekaistar - 7 hours ago

20 by KrankShift »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Yofukashi no Uta Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2022

227 by Nikmomo93 »»
Apr 26, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Yofukashi no Uta Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2022

231 by korsarz »»
Mar 30, 1:31 PM

» Second season confirmed by a reliable leaker.

lucio54 - Mar 10

35 by UnfunnyKing »»
Mar 28, 11:44 AM

Poll: » Yofukashi no Uta Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

mimimilk - Jul 4, 2022

383 by Mailo91 »»
Mar 26, 4:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.