Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 24, 2022 10:09 PM

Nov 2018
As you know saber and Ayaka only appear in volume 2 and saber is in the pv so what do you think they're going to adapt?
Dec 15, 2022 6:56 PM
Jul 2017
I can see this being an hour long special that adapts the summoning of the fake servants + Saber and ends right before the whole Police Station fight so the complete season (if they make one) starts on a high note.
Dec 15, 2022 7:24 PM

Nov 2018
Bro that's the full first volume they may need a bit more than an hour special for that.

Or I'm wrong and the madlads somehow do it
Jul 4, 2023 1:35 PM

Feb 2018
Mocchi_is_sexy said:
I can see this being an hour long special that adapts the summoning of the fake servants + Saber and ends right before the whole Police Station fight so the complete season (if they make one) starts on a high note.

vp787 said:
Bro that's the full first volume they may need a bit more than an hour special for that.

Well gentlemen...?
"Chimp in state of nature never jerks off, but in captivity he does, wat does this mean? In state of nature he’s too busy, to put plainly. He is concerned with mastering space: solving problem of life in and under trees, mastering what tools he can, mastering social relations in the jockeying for power and status. Deprived of this drive to development and self-increase he devolves to pointless masturbation, in captivity, where he senses he is in owned space and therefore the futility of all his efforts and all his actions."
Jul 4, 2023 8:01 PM

Nov 2018
Rissenicus said:
Mocchi_is_sexy said:

vp787 said:

Well gentlemen...?
Welp. They got me ...

More topics from this board

» "Fate/strange Fake" will end with the next volume 10

deg - Mar 15

3 by sung_jinzero_69 »»
Mar 15, 11:22 AM

» How much do you think the TV series will adapt

vp787 - Jul 4, 2023

1 by abystoma2 »»
Mar 2, 8:52 PM

» Volume 8 Discussion

abystoma2 - Mar 2

0 by abystoma2 »»
Mar 2, 8:50 PM

» Volume 6 discussion

abystoma2 - Feb 25

0 by abystoma2 »»
Feb 25, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Fate/strange fake Volume 1 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Aug 2, 2014

9 by Playay »»
Feb 11, 2023 6:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.