Forum Settings
Forums
The Vexations of a Shut-In Vampire Princess (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 23, 2022 1:19 AM

Jan 2017
Another fantastic volume that has the perfect amount of light-hearted comedy in the first half and bloody battles in the second half. The loveable dorks of the Seventh Unit never failed to crack me up especially when only 30 of them are available for the Crimson Match after their battle royale for "Komarin's zoo date" LMAO

Sakuna's such a great character and addition to Komari's team. Also a great a plottwist that not only was she the Inverse Moon spy / Crimson Lord but it's actually Odilon Metal as well. Poor girl's been through so much oof

Beach volume next probably LESGO
Sep 24, 2022 7:40 AM
Mar 2022
I liked this volume, but I wasn't very interested in Sakuna's character. I'm glad that Millicent made an appearance in this volume and hopefully she will play a more active role in the story in future volumes. I understand this story is a comedy, but I'm curious if Inverse Moon will be treated as a genuine threat and if Komari will ever recognize her Core Implosion ability. Overall, I did enjoy the character interactions and the inclusion of the Crimson Match, but I most look forward to seeing some kind of resolution between Komari, Millicent, and Villhaze.

More topics from this board

» Anime Announced for 2023

ARK-13 - Jan 5, 2023

4 by some1uused2know »»
Jan 1, 2:49 PM

Poll: » Hikikomari Kyuuketsuki no Monmon Volume 5 Discussion

FragmantLemon - Sep 30, 2023

0 by FragmantLemon »»
Sep 30, 2023 5:48 AM

Poll: » Hikikomari Kyuuketsuki no Monmon Volume 4 Discussion

FragmantLemon - Apr 24, 2023

1 by PanasKaew »»
Jul 18, 2023 7:17 AM

Poll: » Hikikomari Kyuuketsuki no Monmon Volume 3 Discussion

FragmantLemon - Dec 27, 2022

1 by minjych »»
Feb 22, 2023 8:07 PM

Poll: » Hikikomari Kyuuketsuki no Monmon Volume 1 Discussion

FragmantLemon - Apr 21, 2022

2 by FragmantLemon »»
Apr 23, 2022 10:40 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.