Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 20, 2022 8:44 AM

Nov 2019
Natsu uses Sazaku´s sword to slice Dogramag was Epic!!!! and their teamwork was Amazing!
Sep 20, 2022 10:09 PM

Feb 2012
Very cool!! I always wanted to see more Unison Raids, Phoenix x dragon fire sword, badass
Sep 21, 2022 12:28 AM

Oct 2017
A combo attack, nice.
Sep 21, 2022 2:05 AM

Jan 2009
that combo or unison raid did it finally huh but Natsu using a sword is weird since this is the first time
Sep 21, 2022 5:01 AM
May 2021
What a fire chapter!! My boy Natsu 🔥🔥😩. Yhh Natsu using a sword is ofc new but all it takes is one strike!
Sep 23, 2022 11:09 PM

Jan 2017
It's the Suzaku x Natsu combo we've been longing for, hype
Oct 13, 2022 7:07 PM

Jan 2020
For it being a "Unison Raid" the move wasn't quite as flashy as I'd expect. Suzaku sort of just handed the sword to Natsu and he wrapped it in fire. I feel like It wasn't too different from his normal flaming punches or kicks. It would've been neater to see something more fantastical.

I'm guessing this arc is going to be wrapped up within another chapter or two at this rate.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

May 2, 3:35 PM
May 2018
My thoughts on volume 13 for Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest:

It's nice to see Natsu acknowledge he cannot defeat Dogramag alone and is need of assistance from Suzaku.

(P.S Finally we get to see two dragon slayers team ever since the Grand Magic Games)

Since we got the human version reveal of Dogramag in #fairytail100yearquest (chapter 108), he reminds me so much of Azuma.

Both of their powers are so destructive and connected to the earth and nature.

I thought we would never explore the origins of Laxus's dragon slaying powers.

(Although Laxus got a lacrima implanted in him)

But, seeing this detail from Kirin really ups the stakes for this battle since he ate The Lightning Dragon King.

Kirin ate Laxus up. 🤣🤣

Damn, somehow I am rooting for Kirin to win against Laxus but considering this is their second battle I need Laxus to win or get a draw.

But I wonder how Laxus will defeat since he is not technically a proper dragon slayer.

No way!!!

Laxus actually took out the Dragon Lacrima out of his body.

That's insane!!

But, it does track since Laxus was forced by his father when he was young to have a dragon lacrima implanted in him.

Whoa I did not expect to Gray mention that Juvia is quite stronger than him.

If only we could see her more often in #fairytail100yearquest and her using newer spells.

Despite having a lackluster introduction during the alvarez arc, Serena was disappointing as we did not even see him flex his magic powers.

But, seeing him return in #fairytail100yearquest is a bit odd since he was not currently active.

Well I did not expect Serena to be alive since we saw get destroyed by Acnologia.

Also its interesting to see Alchemy Magic seems to be quite powerful to restore Serena back to the way was before.

Finally we get to see Serena flex his powers and used properly in the fight against Gajeel.

I am impressed with how Serena can house so much power within him .
Never thought this would happen to see Natsu actually use a unison raid along side with Suzaku.

I'm impressed

Overall the Labyrinth arc was fantastic. It kept me on toes each time and all of the main characters got to shine and have fantastic battles of their of own even including newer spells.

This arc is on par with the Aldoron Arc.

10/10

More topics from this board

» What do you think of Gray in the sequel?

MiraStraussFan99 - Dec 24, 2023

6 by Jatin587 »»
Yesterday, 2:08 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Chapter 153 Discussion

MiraStraussFan99 - Feb 20

15 by MiraStraussFan99 »»
May 16, 1:13 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Chapter 159 Discussion

MiraStraussFan99 - May 14

2 by jas-samaaa »»
May 15, 3:08 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Chapter 125 Discussion

MiraStraussFan99 - Jan 24, 2023

9 by Tempest_16 »»
May 10, 5:16 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Chapter 118 Discussion

MiraStraussFan99 - Oct 18, 2022

10 by Tempest_16 »»
May 5, 5:55 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.