Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 10, 2022 2:34 AM
Jun 2022
See I am not against plot Armor but there is a limit, I mean the shiro vs Gilgamesh fight seemed more reasonable than karna vs sieg, especially when you consider that when fighting Siegfried in ep3 his normal attacks were like anti army due to his skills , as said in manga , or so I have read.
Any ideas how they could have gone through protecting sieg and his friends with some reasonable inputs and what could have been done better?
Sep 10, 2022 4:40 AM
Apr 2021
I hate Karna and characters in bis fashion so most things that kills him is a win.
Sep 10, 2022 4:41 AM
Jun 2022
BugsBuggy said:
I hate Karna and characters in bis fashion so most things that kills him is a win.

well I hate his adaptation because he is shown as only 1 percent of his true strength, not to mention with 0 weapons so yeah ina way I do ahte this version
Sep 10, 2022 4:45 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Remove Sieg from existence and this anime might perform a little better.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Sep 10, 2022 4:46 AM
Jun 2022
Rinrinka said:

yeah, maybe, also why is this post not showing on app?😅
Sep 10, 2022 4:55 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
veteranadi said:
Rinrinka said:

Perhaps I have talent to be an Assassin Class hero :)

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Sep 10, 2022 4:59 AM
Jun 2022
Rinrinka said:
veteranadi said:

Perhaps I have talent to be an Assassin Class hero :)

sry didn't understand
Sep 10, 2022 5:29 AM
Feb 2021
This anime was the worst of all the fate franchise
Sep 10, 2022 5:35 AM

Jan 2017
Ameen_sama135 said:

The /Extra Anime is worse.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Sep 10, 2022 6:09 AM

May 2021
I too would have called it bad if not for Karna(Mahabharata bias) and Mordred.

Ameen_sama135 said:

Last Encore exists so not possible.

Sep 10, 2022 7:05 AM
Apr 2021
Sieg is bottom tier
Sep 10, 2022 8:48 AM
Jun 2022
RioFS said:

Ameen_sama135 said:

I mean karna is not even getting any of thing mentioned in Mahabharata, as I have read it, so it was bad for me like saber got her np, Gilgamesh got his, karna got nothing , and no Vasavi isn't his, he had much dangerous weapons that could match vasavi in the epic
Sep 10, 2022 9:03 AM

May 2021
veteranadi said:
RioFS said:

I mean karna is not even getting any of thing mentioned in Mahabharata, as I have read it, so it was bad for me like saber got her np, Gilgamesh got his, karna got nothing , and no Vasavi isn't his, he had much dangerous weapons that could match vasavi in the epic

That's not the reason. The way he went out tin the anime is somewhat similar to the way he went out in the epic, in that it involved breaking the rules a bit.

Sep 10, 2022 9:20 AM
Jun 2022
RioFS said:
veteranadi said:

That's not the reason. The way he went out tin the anime is somewhat similar to the way he went out in the epic, in that it involved breaking the rules a bit.

have you read the epic? no offense but like read the real KMG or bibek debroy version or maybe the original poem in Sanskrit because the way he went out in epic is pretty different .
It was as I remember, he was pulling his chariot wheel, krisna said so Arjuna fired a bhamhashirastra( higher bramhastra), karna counters with normal arrows then used a steel arrow to pierce Arjuna making him lose his weapon and lose his consciousness for 3 hours, during which he tries to take the wheel out, then Arjun Wakes up, is suggested to use angalika Astra , because it makes no noise and he beheaded karna as he was trying to pull the wheel out, he died in total ignorance not knowing what happened.
Sep 10, 2022 9:27 AM

May 2021
veteranadi said:
RioFS said:

have you read the epic? no offense but like read the real KMG or bibek debroy version or maybe the original poem in Sanskrit because the way he went out in epic is pretty different .
It was as I remember, he was pulling his chariot wheel, krisna said so Arjuna fired a bhamhashirastra( higher bramhastra), karna counters with normal arrows then used a steel arrow to pierce Arjuna making him lose his weapon and lose his consciousness for 3 hours, during which he tries to take the wheel out, then Arjun Wakes up, is suggested to use angalika Astra , because it makes no noise and he beheaded karna as he was trying to pull the wheel out, he died in total ignorance not knowing what happened.

I probably read a different version. In the one I read, Karna asks Arjuna to wait till he removes the wheel out and while he's doing so, Krishna convinces Arjuna to behead karna, reminding him of Draupadi. Some thin' like that. Also, I can't read Sanskrit. Basically, my point is that the circumstances were kinda unfair to him.

Sep 10, 2022 9:52 AM

Jan 2021
oh yeah apocrypha is just garbage lol
Read the visual novel nerd
Sep 10, 2022 9:56 AM
Jun 2022
RioFS said:
veteranadi said:

I probably read a different version. In the one I read, Karna asks Arjuna to wait till he removes the wheel out and while he's doing so, Krishna convinces Arjuna to behead karna, reminding him of Draupadi. Some thin' like that. Also, I can't read Sanskrit. Basically, my point is that the circumstances were kinda unfair to him.

actually there is no different versions, it's not a story thousands of small mediocre stories coincide exactly with the epic, the one you are stating is just the tv version serial shown and it was only around 10 percent correct, or maybe someone saw that and posted on some website, either way there is only one version, yes translation mistake happens but not this big as the war really happened.
And yes the circumstances were unfair but that was the only way to defeat any disciple of parshuram, they were basically invincible if they had weapons in their hand
Sep 10, 2022 10:21 AM

May 2021
veteranadi said:
RioFS said:

actually there is no different versions, it's not a story thousands of small mediocre stories coincide exactly with the epic, the one you are stating is just the tv version serial shown and it was only around 10 percent correct, or maybe someone saw that and posted on some website, either way there is only one version, yes translation mistake happens but not this big as the war really happened.
And yes the circumstances were unfair but that was the only way to defeat any disciple of parshuram, they were basically invincible if they had weapons in their hand

Yup, the circumstances.

Sep 13, 2022 1:08 PM

Mar 2020
veteranadi said:
See I am not against plot Armor but there is a limit, I mean the shiro vs Gilgamesh fight seemed more reasonable than karna vs sieg, especially when you consider that when fighting Siegfried in ep3 his normal attacks were like anti army due to his skills , as said in manga , or so I have read.
Any ideas how they could have gone through protecting sieg and his friends with some reasonable inputs and what could have been done better?

Karna jobbed so hard, a shame because him and Modred were the only servants I cared for in this.

Also Shirou vs Gilgamamesh was not plot armour

Apr 9, 2023 5:07 PM
Sep 2022
I just watched this for the first time and I thought it was an enjoyable watch. I don't know why people hate it so much. The only problem I saw was too many characters to get to attached to. The reason so many people like the Fate's series is because they find a way to make you care and/or like every servant (for the most part) and yet with this series, if you didn't like the person from the beginning couple of episodes, you probably weren't going to care about them later.
May 18, 2023 12:15 AM

Aug 2020
RedheadNick said:
I just watched this for the first time and I thought it was an enjoyable watch. I don't know why people hate it so much. The only problem I saw was too many characters to get to attached to. The reason so many people like the Fate's series is because they find a way to make you care and/or like every servant (for the most part) and yet with this series, if you didn't like the person from the beginning couple of episodes, you probably weren't going to care about them later.

Also because of Sieg. Hes a fine character and all, but the way they handle how he gets involved with the main plot is feels so contrived to the point where you'd think he is a Gary Stu. Too much screentime in a show with a cast twice as big as FSN.

This homonculus has:

-A Heroic Spirit rip out his own heart to save his life
-A transformation powerup to turn into said Heroic Spirit, effectively replacing him in the story while NOT being a servant tied to a master
-ANOTHER death scene, but gets revitalized in passing of ANOTHER Heroic Spirit's energy while ALSO gaining said heroic Spirit's powers
-A fucking Saint, who vowed to God her chastity and all that she is, fall in love with him

Yea, aaaand also turns into a whole ass sentient dragon to save the whole world. You'd think Id be describing a fucking isekai protagonist.
Keep scrolling
May 18, 2023 12:19 AM

Aug 2020
RedheadNick said:

Also because of Sieg. Hes a not a bad character, but the way they handle how he gets involved with the main plot feels so contrived to the point where you'd think he is a Gary Stu. Too much screentime in a show with a cast twice as big as FSN.

This 3 week old homonculus has:

-A Heroic Spirit rip out his own dragon-powered heart to save his life
-A transformation to turn into said Heroic Spirit and gain his powers, effectively replacing him in the story while NOT being tied to a master
-ANOTHER death scene, but gets revitalized in passing of ANOTHER Heroic Spirit while ALSO gaining said Heroic Spirit's ability as a powerup
-A fucking Saint, who vowed to God her chastity and all that she is, fall in love with him whilst barely having any sense of romantic development

Yea, aaaand also turns into a whole ass sentient dragon to save the whole world. You'd think Id be describing a fucking isekai protagonist.
Keep scrolling
May 18, 2023 12:26 AM

May 2023
I don't think apocrypha was bad (there are some decent elements like Mordred) but it was awfully boring especially sieg and jeanne

More topics from this board

» A Guide to Fate/Apocrypha

OneBetta - Mar 14

2 by OneBetta »»
Mar 14, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2017

97 by TheBiggestAm »»
Mar 9, 7:31 PM

» Who is your favorite character from Apocrypha?

Omarumba - Feb 25

28 by Manthors »»
Mar 1, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2017

278 by PirateHasan »»
Jan 5, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2017

86 by PirateHasan »»
Dec 28, 2023 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.