Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 9, 2022 11:06 AM
Feb 2021
Just completed this season and I'm planning on reading the LN. I wanna have a feel of the LN in comparison to the anime. How many volumes did this season cover?
Sep 9, 2022 11:16 AM

Jul 2017
Anime covered 3 volumes with one episode covering a chapter of volume 4.5 (season 1)

Season 2 (volume 4-7)
Sep 9, 2022 11:16 AM

Oct 2015
BigHomieTrapa said:
Just completed this season and I'm planning on reading the LN. I wanna have a feel of the LN in comparison to the anime. How many volumes did this season cover?

1-3 and modified* part of 4.5

* switch in horikita instead of other character, also they didn’t adept anything else from that volume even in s2
Sep 9, 2022 11:18 AM
Jul 2021
The first 3 volumes of the LN were covered in s1. And, since you are planning to get into the LN, I'll suggest reading from vol 1 as the studio skipped and changed a bunch of stuff.
Sep 9, 2022 1:13 PM
Jan 2022
I'm planning to reading light novel
Sep 9, 2022 1:24 PM
Feb 2021
dark_knight107 said:
The first 3 volumes of the LN were covered in s1. And, since you are planning to get into the LN, I'll suggest reading from vol 1 as the studio skipped and changed a bunch of stuff.

I did hear the first season was more like a promo for the LN.
Sep 9, 2022 3:34 PM
Dec 2021
If you have time to spare I highly recommend you read from vol 1, but If not I suggest you read from vol 4( of course in case if you already know the changes in season 1 compared with LN). That’s my case, I watched a video about the changes and went to vol 4.
Sep 9, 2022 4:56 PM
Apr 2022
so season 1 was 1-3 with a 4.5 ep

season 2 is 4 to I assume 7.5 (I dropped the anime)

I started from vol 4 (before season 2 started) the anime is really bad in comparison tbh.

seeing how bad the anime was when I watched a few episodes I recommend going from 4 onwards unless you want to start at 1, but you don't really have to tbh.

the LN is alright but it's definitely the best version of the story by far.

I know you didn't ask but a lot of people hate the manga, but honestly I didn't mind reading the first 3 volumes of it, ayanokouji with tons of physical emotion wasn't that bad, more entertaining than the anime version of him anyways.
Sep 9, 2022 5:33 PM
Aug 2021
Ok cool read the light novel 🤭
Sep 10, 2022 11:17 AM
Jul 2022
talortoo said:
BigHomieTrapa said:

* switch in horikita instead of other character, also they didn’t adept anything else from that volume even in s2

You mean the ichinose one?
Sep 10, 2022 11:55 AM

Oct 2015
SomeguyBlaze said:
talortoo said:

You mean the ichinose one?

The one with Kei in the pool
Sep 12, 2022 3:55 AM
Feb 2021
Mugi-Tren said:

I started from vol 4 (before season 2 started) the anime is really bad in comparison tbh.

seeing how bad the anime was when I watched a few episodes I recommend going from 4 onwards unless you want to start at 1, but you don't really have to tbh.

I know you didn't ask but a lot of people hate the manga, but honestly I didn't mind reading the first 3 volumes of it, ayanokouji with tons of physical emotion wasn't that bad, more entertaining than the anime version of him anyways.

I have time to spare. Just started from Vol 1 today. Only a few chapters in and it's so different and better than the anime imo. Both story and characterisation. I enjoyed the anime enough to be interested in the LN so I won't badmouth it, but it is indeed weaker than the LN. Though I've heard the first season was more or less a promo of the LN. Assuming it was a concrete anime project right from the beginning, I feel there are directors, producers, scriptwriters, etc; that could've made the anime a lot better. Not the same, but better. Well, that's just my opinion.

I'm totally immersed in the LN already. Thanks for the advice.
Sep 19, 2022 1:26 PM
Jul 2021
BigHomieTrapa said:
Mugi-Tren said:

I have time to spare. Just started from Vol 1 today. Only a few chapters in and it's so different and better than the anime imo. Both story and characterisation. I enjoyed the anime enough to be interested in the LN so I won't badmouth it, but it is indeed weaker than the LN. Though I've heard the first season was more or less a promo of the LN. Assuming it was a concrete anime project right from the beginning, I feel there are directors, producers, scriptwriters, etc; that could've made the anime a lot better. Not the same, but better. Well, that's just my opinion.

I'm totally immersed in the LN already. Thanks for the advice.

Enjoy it man. I finished most of year 1 in a couple of days because of how immersive the LN was.
Sep 20, 2022 4:00 AM
Feb 2021
Raishii said:
Enjoy it man. I finished most of year 1 in a couple of days because of how immersive the LN was.
Sure will. Thanks.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

vicexxv - Jul 1, 2017

344 by Laachii »»
Jun 9, 8:51 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2017

529 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 5:51 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

236 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 3:16 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2017

336 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 2:19 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2017

292 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 1:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.