Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 26, 2022 1:29 AM

Nov 2021
I actually dropped it a couple episodes in the beginning a year ago and now I decided to pick it up again and I’m currently in season four and I’m in love so I think it’s a really true statement for most

ɪɴ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ sᴏᴄɪᴇᴛʏ,
ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ғᴇᴡ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ,
ꜱᴏ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴛʜᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ.

Aug 26, 2022 1:36 AM
May 2021
I remember when I was forst recommended to watch Jojo I was really hesitant bc I thought that it was just overhyped n all but few months later I would pick up this show and realized how wrong I was ....it is a goated show (my favorite parts so far are Stardust Crusaders and Diamond is Unbreakable)
10/10 recommended !!
Aug 26, 2022 4:56 AM
Mar 2017
soniyay said:
how much of that phrase is true, what are your thoughts on JoJo??

i finally finished JJBA and from the time when i almost dropped the show to today when i am totally in love w the show. It has such a different vibe and non-conventional. So, i personally believe that the phrase is way too true for me.

Let's just say i'm glad i didn't stop at part 3, i didn't enjoy the part all that much, but ever since then i've loved JoJo. If someone were to lose interest due to a particular part, i wouldn't blame them.
Aug 26, 2022 7:34 AM
May 2021
jojo starts out as pretty dumb fun but ends up as one of the greatest manga of all time (its highly critically acclaimed on mal, second only to berserk in score). something about it becoming one of the greatest manga of all Time through part 7 and 8 is pretty incredible. like it has a higher score than one piece and monster which I find incredible. Steel ball run is easily the peak of the series and no one has read it which is sad cause no one actually gives it a chance despite how critically acclaimed it is. I feel like people are oblivious to jojo being that critically acclaimed or are ignorant to it. it's kinda sad tbh
AshikhiAug 26, 2022 7:46 AM
Aug 26, 2022 11:28 AM
Dec 2020
oddeyez said:
My brothers and I always used to make fun of Jojo and how dumb it was or how weird the fans were. Then one day I decided to give it a try and my god am I glad I did. I then bought all of the manga they have in English rn and soon after was able to get my brothers to give it a shot and now they love it too. I'm not saying this series is for everyone but at the same time I've never really met a person who watched past Part 1 or Part 3 and still hates the series

first was bestest
second' s mc suck but still I liked it
on third I dropped. it was way too long. for me it had fewest ups AND downs.
Diamond had first and last kid with most growth. also it was most disturbing season. I understand that mafia Sick People, but in Diamond even main cast was full of scums... looking at you old man. On the other hand some parts were great.
golden wind tracked also too long but only very end :/.

I dont disagree that jojo wasnt good but every season is like dawn of war 1 2 and 3. they are so different that I rather ask is there anyone Who loved all???
Aug 26, 2022 1:46 PM
May 2021
People who don't like it as well are people who dropped on part 1 and think that the other parts are like it
Aug 26, 2022 2:33 PM
Apr 2021
24846 said:
Really? Jojo, specifically part 1 and 2 are very flawed. They have fairly generic plotlines, that can be formulaic and repetive, aswell as very surface level characters and 1 dimensional villains

Jojo is very flawed, and I see why poeple wouldn’t like it. I enjoy it despite its flaws as a fun dumb turn your brain off shonan

What do you mean by that? That JoJo is flawed?
SlurpyBoiAug 26, 2022 2:38 PM
Aug 26, 2022 2:34 PM
Apr 2021
Sharius said:
I've watched it and it's hot garbage, so your statement is false.

Yknow what’s hot garbage? Your fucking opinion.
Aug 26, 2022 2:35 PM
Apr 2021
Luki_mars said:
i watched part 1&2 and it was lame

How was it lame??? How the fuck???
Aug 26, 2022 2:36 PM
Apr 2021
GODA007299 said:
Sharius said:

Spitting Facts bro . JoJo is hot garbage and trash shit.

Saying that with a OP pfp 💀💀💀
Aug 26, 2022 2:37 PM
Apr 2021
F4v3 said:
Yeah.😂
It's impossible to watch 5 parts of this trash heap and hate it. I totally agree.

Your pfp says it all. 🤓
Aug 26, 2022 3:12 PM

May 2018
*who haven't read it.
Anime-onlies don't deserve to be called Jojo fans.

Aug 26, 2022 4:05 PM
Apr 2020
SlurpyBoi said:

Your pfp says it all. 🤓

Your profile says it all. 🤓

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Aug 26, 2022 4:13 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Either that or people who only watched parts with Jonathan (Part 1 Phantom Blood aka episode 1-9) and then dropped it while don't give other parts a chance because part 1 is the worst part in JoJo, it's still quite decent but compared to other parts, it's easily the worst.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Aug 26, 2022 4:38 PM
May 2020
The first episode of part threw me so hard that I did not watch the show for half a decade. However, when I decided to pick it up again, it was easier. Then, I was truly a committed fan when I finished part two.
Aug 26, 2022 4:51 PM

Feb 2022
I like part 4,5,7 haven't finished 6,8
I don't like the first 3 parts all to much
"K-On! fan!" "Love live! fan!"
Aug 26, 2022 5:02 PM
Mar 2021
SlurpyBoi said:
24846 said:
Really? Jojo, specifically part 1 and 2 are very flawed. They have fairly generic plotlines, that can be formulaic and repetive, aswell as very surface level characters and 1 dimensional villains

Jojo is very flawed, and I see why poeple wouldn’t like it. I enjoy it despite its flaws as a fun dumb turn your brain off shonan

What do you mean by that? That JoJo is flawed?
lol. U don’t know what a flaw is?
Jojo part 3 is very formulaic and repetive for the most part. Most fights and episodes u already know what it’s going to happen. This can also make scenes loose consequence and thus gets boring to watch
The themes it explores are very surface level and have been done before and better. I get it’s a shonan and u r not supposed to take it to serisoley though
A lot of the characters are 1 dimensional and tropey. Some chap only personality trait is “wow look how evil and bad I am. Hahaha” or “I’m so cool I don’t even care about anything, but I will salient learn to care about my friends as time goes on” (that trope has been done a billion times and better in stuff like berserk, the climber, ext
There’s a lot of asspulls in fights. As in, all of a sdudden there’s a new ability that can help this character in a fight. This creates lack of consequences
It’s also very tonally inconsistent. There’s some wacky scenes and the very next scene is trying to be emotional. This makes it hard to connect with the characters due to the tonal whiplash
Aug 26, 2022 5:36 PM

Oct 2021
Probably not, but most people I know that don't like Jojo haven't actually watched it so maybe

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Don't try and get me to cook
I can take care of anything
else but not that

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Aug 27, 2022 12:05 AM
May 2019
Jojo's is a very unique, quirky series unto itself. It's more of a you either like it or you don't kinda thing.
Aug 27, 2022 2:04 AM

Oct 2014
SlurpyBoi said:
Sharius said:

Lmao, 23 completed and demon slayer in favs.

Go back to watching Part 4 of Jojo's trash adventure please, since you enjoy repetitive and formulaic garbage with idiotic characters. The author has been pulling the same exact formula and scenarios for every episode since the start of Part 3 and kids like you just love to eat it up.
Aug 27, 2022 2:06 AM
Apr 2021
Sharius said:
SlurpyBoi said:

Lmao, 23 completed and demon slayer in favs.

Go back to watching Part 4 of Jojo's trash adventure please, since you enjoy repetitive and formulaic garbage with idiotic characters. The author has been pulling the same exact formula and scenarios for every episode since the start of Part 3 and kids like you just love to eat it up.
Nah it’s not repetitive at all. Always a new stand or a new villain or character. If you didn’t enjoy it it’s okay but it’s not garbage at all.
Aug 27, 2022 2:38 AM

Jun 2022
I decided to watch it but it's very long and I couldn't binge it so finally decided to drop it.
Aug 27, 2022 3:03 AM
Jun 2021
soniyay said:
how much of that phrase is true, what are your thoughts on JoJo??

i finally finished JJBA and from the time when i almost dropped the show to today when i am totally in love w the show. It has such a different vibe and non-conventional. So, i personally believe that the phrase is way too true for me.

Theirs a lot of people who didn’t stick around because of one of two things

Part 1 being kinda weak (i still liked it but yeah valid reason to stop watching)

Part 3 having so many fights lined up where the tactics used by the heroes only varies depending on who’s fighting

the series starts off kinda weak but ince it gets to dios world i feel like everything becomes golden
Aug 27, 2022 12:21 PM
Jun 2020
elderonn said:
A lot of my friends don’t like jojo and they have watched and read all of it. I personally love it.

No one finished Jojo and said “yeah I don’t like it” LMFAO stop lying bruh
Aug 27, 2022 12:26 PM

Feb 2021
deadpegasus said:
elderonn said:
A lot of my friends don’t like jojo and they have watched and read all of it. I personally love it.

@Assaf2908 get over here
Aug 27, 2022 6:27 PM

Jun 2016
Most people I've seen not like it are people who've seen the memes or watched it on Youtube so I feel like it's pretty accurate.
Aug 29, 2022 8:46 AM
Aug 2019
Yes I think we can safely say it is a general rule. I do not know anyone who watched the all show and did not like it.
Aug 30, 2022 3:37 AM
Jan 2021
You can have your own opinion on a particular show. I hate it when people tries to bash on people's opinion and treating like preferences are not subjective.

This goes for both the toxic fans that tries to overwhelm people into liking their preferences and to the people who makes fun of and trashtalk people who love the series and the series itself.
Sep 3, 2022 2:19 AM
May 2021
Luki_mars said:
i watched part 1&2 and it was lame

so you haven’t watched it fully
Sep 3, 2022 7:22 PM
Feb 2022
i accidentally started on a later part, 5 or 6 or something and was enjoying it. i stopped to start at the beginning and am currently desperately trying to get through part one without dropping it. i’ve never dropped anything before and this may easily be the first
Sep 5, 2022 12:32 PM
Sep 2021
I love the show, hate the fandom. But before I watched it I was very hesitant about it. Now I never made fun of it or said it was a bad show but I didn’t hide my burning hatred for the fandom that still continues. I cannot describe how much I hate the fandom. Bottom of the barrel, scums of the internet. Listen I’m a fan and maybe I sometimes sound like those annoying fans when I express my love for Jojos, but I will never immerse myself in the disgusting fandom at my own free will.
Jan 21, 2023 5:45 PM
Jun 2020
elderonn said:
deadpegasus said:

@Assaf2908 get over here
love how they never came to support your statement lol
Jan 21, 2023 8:45 PM

Feb 2021
deadpegasus said:
elderonn said:
@Assaf2908 get over here
love how they never came to support your statement lol

Look at his profile lol
Sep 13, 2023 12:26 PM

Mar 2023
Not always! Everyone has they tastes.
e
Sep 18, 2023 6:24 AM

Dec 2021
Re-watching JoJo is the only way to realize how abominable the series is

The way it is overhyped can even rival One Piss and Attack on Trash
If you want to reply to my posts, come up with valid arguments instead of ad hominem HIGHER LEVEL THINKERS ONLY
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2013

251 by titty »»
May 4, 5:06 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Nidhoeggr - Nov 30, 2012

210 by crumb_fr »»
May 2, 7:48 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2013

166 by JohnZ_GGs »»
May 2, 1:16 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KiraYoshikage - Jan 11, 2013

160 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Apr 28, 12:33 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Nidhoeggr - Jan 4, 2013

158 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Apr 25, 12:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.