Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 22, 2022 9:22 PM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014

----
Sep 1, 2022 6:24 AM

Feb 2020
Ok song and video. I like the visuals.

SerafosSep 15, 2022 8:25 AM
Sep 21, 2022 5:38 AM

Jan 2013
Lmao at the running animation near the start.
Oct 11, 2022 5:19 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I feel like I much prefer the movie version of this song, I remember wanting to eagerly rewatch that scene alone when I was experiencing it for the first time.
Jan 21, 2023 5:27 PM
Mar 2019
Having a Ado day, real vocals, nice.
Mar 29, 2023 5:08 PM

Aug 2012
I found "I'm Invincible" to be one of the weaker songs of the movie, I just found it pretty generic/bland. Glad to report the full song has a few more interesting moments compared to what I remember the film showing us (I don't think it played the full song) but I still can't say I enjoy this song much. The video itself was an improvement over New Genesis, there's an attempt at an actual story here, and it's more visually interesting. Wish they didn't repeat the chorus visuals of all those animals jumping out from behind Uta so frequently though, it looked great the first time, not so much the third time. The animation was generally fine, but the walk cycle near the beginning looked awful. 4/10.
Jun 20, 2023 9:58 AM

Jan 2013
I found this song pretty unidimensional in the movie but here I feel like I understand that it's just a song about lonely bravado.
She's lonely, weak, lost, bound and trying to find a way out by not feeling despair but in the end she becomes the strongest by being with someone else "anata to saikyou".

If it ever gets lower than that, consider me dead.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.