Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 16, 2022 6:56 PM

Dec 2009
Bonus Chapter / Final Chapter of Volume 5:

I don't clearly remember the first three volumes, but I do remember being disappointed in the overall dull events of the story even though the nonchalant life of killing bounty's and people who bother her with her humane attitude is somewhat funny, including her normal personality.
Now that I can comprehend her animal puns with proper translation from the licensed version, they aren't as great as I hoped, but they're an easy comic relief and add to her personality.

I'm still bitter about Takeshi Hosomi's death who was the most interesting and entertaining character/arc in this manga.
There may have been a few other things before that that I can't remember, but I'm not enjoying these latest developments.
I never really cared about the cops, Sakurai as a love interest with his bland flat personality is something I don't want.

Kanako's struggle between her joy of living as an assassin as her pride, with her low self-esteem and insecurities loneliness and guilt of Takeshi's death is great, including the fact that his sister is trying to find the killer, but I still hate that Takeshi died. To me, this story remains a 5/10. Too many plots and developments that I'm displeased or bored with.
Sep 3, 2022 8:26 AM
Oct 2020
I haven't read this in a while so I don't remember anything from before

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shiawase Kanako no Koroshiya Seikatsu Chapter 63 Discussion

waalex11 - Aug 16, 2022

2 by GolfTennisBall »»
Apr 26, 2023 4:34 PM

Poll: » Shiawase Kanako no Koroshiya Seikatsu Chapter 94 Discussion

waalex11 - Feb 2, 2023

1 by Kuma »»
Mar 31, 2023 4:29 AM

Poll: » Shiawase Kanako no Koroshiya Seikatsu Chapter 79 Discussion

waalex11 - Aug 16, 2022

0 by waalex11 »»
Aug 16, 2022 6:36 PM

Poll: » Shiawase Kanako no Koroshiya Seikatsu Chapter 70 Discussion

waalex11 - Aug 16, 2022

0 by waalex11 »»
Aug 16, 2022 6:15 PM

Poll: » Shiawase Kanako no Koroshiya Seikatsu Chapter 61 Discussion

waalex11 - Aug 16, 2022

0 by waalex11 »»
Aug 16, 2022 5:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.