Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 9, 2022 9:30 AM
Jun 2020
Naruto Classic is now available on HBO Max Latin America and Brazil, with subtitles and dubbing in Latin American Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese, I hope you enjoy it!

Link: https://play.hbomax.com/page/urn:hbo:page:GYsgmoQasUUKHagEAAAAD:type:series

Aug 9, 2022 9:52 AM
May 2022
A disgrace…….
Aug 9, 2022 9:54 AM
Nov 2021
looks like they expanded their anime library a bit. Last time I checked their anime catelogue was really thin.
Aug 9, 2022 10:19 AM

Feb 2021
They looking better than Netflix when it comes to mainstream anime…
Aug 9, 2022 10:55 AM
Jun 2022
MadanielFL said:
They looking better than Netflix when it comes to mainstream anime…

Only reason I ever go on Netflix is for their originals besides that their library isn’t that expansive
Aug 9, 2022 11:17 AM
Dec 2018
Come on guys it’s 2022 just torrent your anime…
Aug 9, 2022 11:25 AM
May 2022
That pretty cool that hbo has the Naruto anime
Aug 9, 2022 11:41 AM

Apr 2021
Judging by the screenshot this website only got ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ animes
I love Monogatari Series
Aug 9, 2022 11:43 AM

Jan 2009
we are fighting dreamers....
Aug 9, 2022 12:32 PM
Nov 2021
aktiwkunn said:

Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, Boy and the Beast, Death Note, One Piece, Megalobox all are some pretty damn good shows.
Aug 9, 2022 12:34 PM

Apr 2021
Kasutoro-Kun said:
aktiwkunn said:

Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, Boy and the Beast, Death Note, One Piece, Megalobox all are some pretty damn good shows.

Yea Death Note was good my bad
I love Monogatari Series
Aug 9, 2022 2:16 PM
Aug 2022
that's pretty cool
Aug 9, 2022 4:05 PM
Apr 2022
And its DUUBBEEEEDD yeyyyyy
(in spanish at least)
Aug 10, 2022 6:02 PM
May 2022
to be honest Naruto classic is on every streaming service nowadays. Even Tubi has Naruto classic so to me it's not a big deal.
Aug 11, 2022 7:26 AM
Jun 2015
Kasutoro-Kun said:
aktiwkunn said:

i prefer the original ashita no joe a lot more than megalobox. the new animation is the only justification i can give to it, but still, the ashita no joe manga beats it in every way.
Aug 11, 2022 7:41 AM
Nov 2021
Nerdawitz said:
Kasutoro-Kun said:

i prefer the original ashita no joe a lot more than megalobox. the new animation is the only justification i can give to it, but still, the ashita no joe manga beats it in every way.

Is Megalobox and Joe related?
Aug 11, 2022 7:48 AM
Jun 2015
Kasutoro-Kun said:
Nerdawitz said:

Kasutoro-Kun said:
Nerdawitz said:

yeah, it's based off the ashita no joe manga but they changed a few things and main character and his motivations. they should have just adapted ashita no joe instead, it could use a reboot with new animation. but yeah, ashita no joe manga is great, u should check it out if u haven't.
Aug 11, 2022 7:50 AM
Nov 2021
Nerdawitz said:
Kasutoro-Kun said:

Kasutoro-Kun said:

yeah, it's based off the ashita no joe manga but they changed a few things and main character and his motivations. they should have just adapted ashita no joe instead, it could use a reboot with new animation. but yeah, ashita no joe manga is great, u should check it out if u haven't.

I always thought it was something different because of the setting and the fact that they fight with robotics n shit
Aug 11, 2022 7:52 AM
Jun 2015
Kasutoro-Kun said:
Nerdawitz said:

I always thought it was something different because of the setting and the fact that they fight with robotics n shit
yeah it's based off the manga of ashita no joe, they just changed the setting for god knows why reason. the main plot line follows the ashita no joe plot line with changes and similar side characters. u will see what they did when u watch or read the original.
Aug 11, 2022 7:58 AM
Jun 2015
Kasutoro-Kun said:
Nerdawitz said:

btw i see u have seen and appreciate irresponsible captain tylor xD don't see many people who have seen that show haha
Aug 11, 2022 7:59 AM
Nov 2021
Nerdawitz said:
Kasutoro-Kun said:

btw i see u have seen and appreciate irresponsible captain tylor xD don't see many people who have seen that show haha

Lmao yeah that show was great tylor is the man and that op lives rent free in my head
Aug 11, 2022 8:00 AM
Jun 2015
Kasutoro-Kun said:
Nerdawitz said:

Lmao yeah that show was great tylor is the man and that op lives rent free in my head
yeah! downtown dance and the song they sing in that ova, funanori, i still listen to them in my free time sometimes, great songs.
Aug 11, 2022 8:02 AM
Nov 2021
Nerdawitz said:
Kasutoro-Kun said:

yeah! downtown dance and the song they sing in that ova, funanori, i still listen to them in my free time sometimes, great songs.

Yeah I seen the other day on mal that there's a tylor reboot that came out a couple years ago and it seems like it's very bad. I actually don't know if it's a reboot or season two. But it got really bad ratings.
Aug 11, 2022 8:04 AM
Jun 2015
Kasutoro-Kun said:
Nerdawitz said:

Yeah I seen the other day on mal that there's a tylor reboot that came out a couple years ago and it seems like it's very bad. I actually don't know if it's a reboot or season two. But it got really bad ratings.
haha yeah i saw the same thing when i finished it and didn't watch it bcuz of those ratings. because i liked the original show a lot and didn't want it ruined by a sequel that came years later that was trash. plus i remember people saying it didn't capture the feeling of tylor at all in the new one.
Aug 11, 2022 8:05 AM
Nov 2021
Nerdawitz said:
Kasutoro-Kun said:

haha yeah i saw the same thing when i finished it and didn't watch it bcuz of those ratings. because i liked the original show a lot and didn't want it ruined by a sequel that came years later that was trash. plus i remember people saying it didn't capture the feeling of tylor at all in the new one.

Yeah plus I don't see the reason for a sequel. The way it ended seemed pretty conclusive and satisfying. That's like making a season two for astra lost in space. There's no reason for it.
Aug 11, 2022 8:07 AM
Jun 2015
Kasutoro-Kun said:
Nerdawitz said:

Yeah plus I don't see the reason for a sequel. The way it ended seemed pretty conclusive and satisfying. That's like making a season two for astra lost in space. There's no reason for it.
yes, you are absolutely correct on that. and i think it was a cash grab because the original came out during like. 1994 and the sequel came out after 20 years or something. well, at least we saved ourselves by not watching it and can appreciate the original still. xD
Aug 11, 2022 8:09 AM
Nov 2021
Nerdawitz said:
Kasutoro-Kun said:

yes, you are absolutely correct on that. and i think it was a cash grab because the original came out during like. 1994 and the sequel came out after 20 years or something. well, at least we saved ourselves by not watching it and can appreciate the original still. xD

I didn't even know there was a sequel until recently I saw tylor a good number years ago. I know it might not seem like it because this Mal is new but I had a very old Mal before this one that got deleted for whatever reason.
Aug 11, 2022 8:11 AM
Jun 2015
Kasutoro-Kun said:
Nerdawitz said:

I didn't even know there was a sequel until recently I saw tylor a good number years ago. I know it might not seem like it because this Mal is new but I had a very old Mal before this one that got deleted for whatever reason.
yeah? man, that would have sucked. i would hate it if my mal got deleted and i had to make a list again lol it would piss me off so much, trying to remember what i watched and adding it again.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Episode 153 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 21, 2009

11 by ad0rablegoat »»
May 21, 11:19 AM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 151 Discussion

kalindiana - Oct 15, 2007

23 by ad0rablegoat »»
May 19, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 6 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Jul 17, 2009

32 by rizzlefps »»
May 17, 2:24 AM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 220 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Alicia3000 - Aug 31, 2009

125 by alexa0717 »»
May 7, 6:25 PM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 68 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 3, 2009

32 by Losho »»
May 2, 8:40 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.