Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 4, 2022 8:45 AM
Jun 2022
So i recently finished the entire fate series with all specials and stuff but just now i stumbled upon a trailer from 2 years back from fate grand order cosmos in the lost belts. I cant seem to find this series anywhere but for some reason i have the feeling it is released cause i had the same thing with some other fate stuff. So does any1 know if it is released and if so where can i watch it?
Aug 4, 2022 8:51 AM
Jun 2021
Leedv188 said:
So i recently finished the entire fate series with all specials and stuff but just now i stumbled upon a trailer from 2 years back from fate grand order cosmos in the lost belts. I cant seem to find this series anywhere but for some reason i have the feeling it is released cause i had the same thing with some other fate stuff. So does any1 know if it is released and if so where can i watch it?

Fate grand order is based on the gacha game of the same name, so the trailer was probably for that.
Aug 4, 2022 8:52 AM
Jun 2022
SparCy said:
Leedv188 said:

Fate grand order is based on the gacha game of the same name, so the trailer was probably for that.
SparCy said:
Leedv188 said:

ahh okay thanks alot!
Aug 4, 2022 8:54 AM

Jan 2017
Leedv188 said:
I cant seem to find this series anywhere but for some reason i have the feeling it is released cause i had the same thing with some other fate stuff. So does any1 know if it is released and if so where can i watch it?

As said by the user above , Fate/Grand Order is originally a Game. (Like almost all Fate or Type Moon series)
Cosmos in the Lostbelt is the 2nd Part of the Game , and it's still ongoing , with actually 7 Arcs.

So if you want to know the story , you'll have to play the Game , or watch Let's Play of it.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Aug 4, 2022 11:44 PM
Jun 2021
pls don't bring back my ptsd lostbelt edition

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: First Order Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 31, 2016

477 by keynutil »»
Jan 17, 4:06 PM

» lostbelt

youchl - Jul 20, 2023

12 by n7pidgey »»
Jul 27, 2023 9:20 AM

» What The Hell Type Moon Made Saber a Villain

isolated-otaku - Jun 11, 2023

14 by isolated-otaku »»
Jun 22, 2023 9:57 PM

» Does Fate/Grand waifu have...

Gensan - Nov 4, 2016

8 by isolated-otaku »»
Jun 12, 2023 2:16 AM

» Characters from other media who'd make a perfect Servant in Fate/Grand Order?

Kazu-chan-san - Dec 26, 2022

7 by removed-user »»
Mar 23, 2023 3:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.