Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 29, 2022 8:02 PM
Jun 2021
I think we can all agree that Makoto is the main culprit in this story, for playing with Sekai, Kotonoha and many other girls, and many other reasons. But what about Sekai and Kotonoha?. Did they have some fault in the situation that was happening?. Was Sekai's fault too, or Kotonoha's?. Or are they just victims of Makoto? What do you think?

Sorry if bad english.
Onii-chanShukiJul 29, 2022 8:16 PM
Jul 29, 2022 8:51 PM
Mar 2021
Viewer10000 said:
I think we can all agree that Makoto is the main culprit in this story, for playing with Sekai, Kotonoha and many other girls, and many other reasons. But what about Sekai and Kotonoha?. Did they have some fault in the situation that was happening?. Was Sekai's fault too, or Kotonoha's?. Or are they just victims of Makoto? What do you think?

Sorry if bad english.

I think sekai is also at fault for helping Makoto get with kotonoha that started everything because she liking him and then after she helped him she kisses him at the train station and after then doing it a the roof making makoto get with the other girls
Jul 29, 2022 11:46 PM
Apr 2021
Viewer10000 said:

Sorry if bad english.

yes...when he was dating motonoha he just jumped to sekai like wtf...anyways if there was like someone who took things way far is sekai because she killed makoto...
but i think he deserved what he got...
Jul 30, 2022 2:54 AM
Apr 2019
Everybody is a btch
Jul 30, 2022 5:43 AM
Sep 2019
Sekai is the worst no doubts, actually the less guilty was Makoto.
Jul 30, 2022 9:02 AM

Apr 2022
Sekai had feelings for makoto and knew that makoto had feelings for kotonoha and that kotonoha had geelings for makoto and that her friend setsuka (i think it’s her name) loved makoto. And sekai messed up everything. She is clearly guilty
“I won’t rely on anyone anymore. I don’t care if no one understands.” – Homura Akemi
Jul 30, 2022 9:07 AM

Feb 2021
sekai was the reason for everything in my opinion
Jul 31, 2022 9:45 PM
Jan 2021
from the start it was all sekai's fault
Nov 15, 2022 10:06 AM

Jul 2021
it all started because of sekai.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Nov 30, 2023 10:16 AM
Mar 2016
Option B and D

B because
Sekai made this situation, and enabled most (not all) of her problems to exist. Makoto imo was a good person in the beginning of the anime except developed into the person he is because he had many people giving him advice that were always opposite. Also people would tell him what he did was good, others would tell him what he did was bad, and he also never dated before and didn't know what in the world "romance" was. Sekai betrayed her friend? Kind of. Not the betraying part, no she no doubt did, i'm talking about the friend part. I think she made Kotonoha believe they were friends so she could be around Makoto. Maybe not, I'm not certain.

D because
In the beginning of the anime they point out she never fit in and never participated in gym class because of it. Kotonoha also never really had any friends. Seriously in the video games, manga, and anime. She has friends because their Makoto's friends. Its toxic but true :(

Kotonoha is also always being bullied by Otome and her posse. The video games HOLY SHIT Otome is a monster to Kotonoha. She sees Kotonoha make a big lunch for her and Makoto, gets her and her friends to trip her kick her lunch so now her lunch box is broken, and then forces her to clean it all up.

More I think about it I would not be suprised if she is on anti-depressants. After episode 12 she probably gets enrolled in an asylum.

More topics from this board

Poll: » School Days Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Siing - Jul 5, 2007

162 by jasutin_hoshi »»
May 27, 4:19 PM

» Is School Days a misunderstood masterpiece? ( 1 2 )

SkyEatsOcean - Jan 30, 2015

50 by Seabury »»
May 17, 4:43 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

MistaNight - Aug 8, 2007

200 by Seabury »»
May 15, 6:26 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

itainteazy - Aug 2, 2007

179 by Seabury »»
May 14, 6:26 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Haoji - Jul 22, 2007

136 by Seabury »»
May 12, 5:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.