Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Spice and Wolf (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 29, 2022 6:11 PM

Jul 2021
Spoiler Maybe..

I know I am very late to this anime, I am now just watching it right now, I have a question about episode 5. I am kinda confuse about how they seemingly recue Holo with no effort at all.

It seems to me someone from the medio trading company let Holo escape??
Jul 30, 2022 12:06 AM

Jul 2021
RjtheGreat14 said:
Spoiler Maybe..

I know I am very late to this anime, I am now just watching it right now, I have a question about episode 5. I am kinda confuse about how they seemingly recue Holo with no effort at all.

i think the implication is that Milone trading is a more established group, and have enough connections to make this sort of shady escape happen on a fairly regular basis.

... so bribery or having an insider is definitely a possibility, but frankly it's left up to the viewers imagination.

i don't think it was "too easy" though, as Holo could escape easily in her wolf-goddess form. it's just a fortunate turn of events for Lawrence.
-- art-house/psychological/stylish/philosophical anime enjoyer with yuri bias and the attention span of a smol-antlered creature --
Jul 30, 2022 1:00 AM

Jul 2021
3looming said:
RjtheGreat14 said:
Spoiler Maybe..

i think the implication is that Milone trading is a more established group, and have enough connections to make this sort of shady escape happen on a fairly regular basis.

... so bribery or having an insider is definitely a possibility, but frankly it's left up to the viewers imagination.

i don't think it was "too easy" though, as Holo could escape easily in her wolf-goddess form. it's just a fortunate turn of events for Lawrence.

Thanks for the answer. I thought they made some 4d chess move that I did not understand.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Asako - Feb 19, 2008

154 by 0451 »»
May 14, 5:05 AM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Pokedude97 - Jun 2, 2008

134 by 0451 »»
May 13, 10:55 AM

» DVD-Only Episode and Episode Count

Vince - Mar 25, 2008

28 by ReaperCreeper »»
May 11, 6:22 AM

» Vintage over modernity

JustSomeone15 - Apr 10

33 by animejas »»
May 7, 1:20 PM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

cyruz - Feb 14, 2008

189 by 0451 »»
May 6, 10:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.