Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 24, 2022 8:55 AM

Jul 2021
haha this was a fun chapter and this new ship seems ready to sail in no time
Jul 24, 2022 9:35 AM

Sep 2021
I like that this isnt only about one couple
Jul 24, 2022 11:10 AM

May 2021
This romcom is out to destroy the very concept of miscommunication.

Jul 24, 2022 4:17 PM

Mar 2015
this guy too dumb to even dense and straight to the point. NICE.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jul 25, 2022 1:13 AM

Oct 2016
Yamada the fucking chad.

Taira's reactions are killing me lmao. We need to see Gapacho's reactions too though.
Jul 25, 2022 2:07 AM
I create threads

Oct 2017
Yamada hella funny ngl
Jul 25, 2022 12:18 PM
Aug 2021
I just thought about this, and it might be a reach, but hear me out: The title of this manga is "You and I are Polar Opposites". I don't think this just applies to the main couple.

Let's look at Yamada and Nishi: they're also complete opposites. Yamada is an extreme extrovert who talks without thinking and is a straight shooter. Nishi is an extreme introvert who thinks WAAAAAY too much about what to say next and can't seem to say what she actually means.

Now (as I predict) let's look at Taira and Azuma. Taira is a complete cynic who sees the worst in even the best of people. Azuma on the other hand knows she's had a terrible record with guys, but still keeps trying cos she hopes the next one will be different.

I really like the fact that we already know the main couple is solid, now the rest of the gang can begin to tread unknown waters.
Jul 30, 2022 5:29 AM
May 2021
ponygobyebye said:
I just thought about this, and it might be a reach, but hear me out: The title of this manga is "You and I are Polar Opposites". I don't think this just applies to the main couple.

Let's look at Yamada and Nishi: they're also complete opposites. Yamada is an extreme extrovert who talks without thinking and is a straight shooter. Nishi is an extreme introvert who thinks WAAAAAY too much about what to say next and can't seem to say what she actually means.

Now (as I predict) let's look at Taira and Azuma. Taira is a complete cynic who sees the worst in even the best of people. Azuma on the other hand knows she's had a terrible record with guys, but still keeps trying cos she hopes the next one will be different.

I really like the fact that we already know the main couple is solid, now the rest of the gang can begin to tread unknown waters.

My thoughts exactly. Also really been fw Taira an Azuma idrk why they really do it for me but I’m hopin we get them after Yamada an Nishi
Aug 22, 2022 5:19 AM
May 2020
yamada said it how it is
Jul 28, 2023 10:54 PM
May 2023
Nissy's perfect practice partner yamada aah.

Yamada asking for help now, please i like a fleet of ships for this manga.

Include taira too.

Honda best supporting character this chapter lol
Apr 15, 10:41 PM

Sep 2021
I like Yamada's love story already! I am sure it's going to be fun.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seihantai na Kimi to Boku Chapter 55 Discussion

tywhoppity - May 26

3 by TomokoKuroku »»
May 28, 5:40 AM

Poll: » Seihantai na Kimi to Boku Chapter 54 Discussion

tywhoppity - May 23

1 by Komlan_6 »»
May 23, 3:55 AM

Poll: » Seihantai na Kimi to Boku Chapter 53 Discussion

Nieznajomy43 - Apr 28

5 by Komlan_6 »»
May 23, 3:43 AM

Poll: » Seihantai na Kimi to Boku Chapter 49 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Feb 4

7 by tingy »»
May 9, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Seihantai na Kimi to Boku Chapter 11 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Aug 7, 2022

8 by nhide »»
Apr 15, 10:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.