Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 12, 2022 6:36 PM
Mar 2021
So in which village team guy belongs in ? If they are from leaf village then why nobody knows them before the chunin exam and if they are not then why are they living in leaf village and working for leaf village? ( I know it is a dumb question)
Jul 12, 2022 6:51 PM
Sep 2021
Members of Team guy are proud Leaf shinobi
Jul 12, 2022 6:56 PM
Sep 2021
They are 1 year older than Naruto class so they didn't met until the chunin exam. And they were always Leaf shinobi
Jul 12, 2022 6:57 PM
Oct 2020
guys team is from leaf, it may appear strange in the beginning, but all of their families are from leaf as well
Jul 12, 2022 7:00 PM

Jul 2020
he’s leaf, the younger students just don’t know him yet
Jul 12, 2022 7:55 PM
Feb 2022
Joao_Bajanca said:
They are 1 year older than Naruto class so they didn't met until the chunin exam. And they were always Leaf shinobi

yes…… (15char limit)
Jul 12, 2022 8:22 PM

Mar 2021
Khushal_v said:
So in which village team guy belongs in ? If they are from leaf village then why nobody knows them before the chunin exam and if they are not then why are they living in leaf village and working for leaf village? ( I know it is a dumb question)

he's definitely from Leaf Village. He and his Dad used to live in forest within leaf village, if I remember properly. But I guess they used to live around the mist village border, given their encounter with 7 ninja swordsmen of the mist and all....

Besides, That's how character introduction worked in many shonens. A lot of new important characters were introduced late in the series, like Tsunade. Nobody knew her existence as a Sannin until Naruto and Jiraya's adventure to find her.
Jul 12, 2022 9:43 PM
Aug 2020
V1P3R0P said:
Khushal_v said:

he's definitely from Leaf Village. He and his Dad used to live in forest within leaf village, if I remember properly. But I guess they used to live around the mist village border, given their encounter with 7 ninja swordsmen of the mist and all....

Besides, That's how character introduction worked in many shonens. A lot of new important characters were introduced late in the series, like Tsunade. Nobody knew her existence as a Sannin until Naruto and Jiraya's adventure to find her.

Tsunade was actually referenced earlier, Tenten said she wanted to be like her. I can't remember the episode though.
Jul 12, 2022 10:32 PM
Ejさま
Jan 2017
V1P3R0P said:
Khushal_v said:

Nice spoiler buddy
Ej사마
Jul 12, 2022 11:48 PM
Dec 2021
Ej_Otaku_sama said:
V1P3R0P said:

Nice spoiler buddy

hey man if you ain't seen Naruto you deserve the spoilers at this point
Jul 12, 2022 11:59 PM

Mar 2021
Ej_Otaku_sama said:
V1P3R0P said:

Nice spoiler buddy

1. This show ended 15 years ago.

2. If someone hasn't watched this show fully, then they should not come into the forum to read spoilers, because at this point of time, nobody will use a spoiler tag to discuss.
Jul 13, 2022 1:19 AM

Apr 2016
V1P3R0P said:
Ej_Otaku_sama said:

Nice spoiler buddy

2. If someone hasn't watched this show fully, then they should not come into the forum to read spoilers, because at this point of time, nobody will use a spoiler tag to discuss.

Someone just asked a question about the first appearance of Rock Lee, so it's pretty obvious that this is a spoiler here.

And we have people watching Naruto for the first time everyday. The excuse of "ended 15 years ago" is a stupidity.
Jul 13, 2022 1:29 AM

Mar 2021
Daninokuni said:
V1P3R0P said:

Someone just asked a question about the first appearance of Rock Lee, so it's pretty obvious that this is a spoiler here.

And we have people watching Naruto for the first time everyday. The excuse of "ended 15 years ago" is a stupidity.

Right. And we are not allowed to have a free discussion for that reason. Great!!!
Jul 13, 2022 2:29 AM

Apr 2016
V1P3R0P said:
Daninokuni said:

Right. And we are not allowed to have a free discussion for that reason. Great!!!

Not in a topic that a person who obviously doesn't have seen the show has created, duh.
Jul 13, 2022 2:38 AM
Oct 2021
V1P3R0P said:
Daninokuni said:

Read the question first, bruh.
Jul 13, 2022 3:34 AM
Mar 2021
V1P3R0P said:
Daninokuni said:

Typical brain dead weeb
Jul 13, 2022 5:01 AM
Ejさま
Jan 2017
YSWKaia said:
Ej_Otaku_sama said:

Nice spoiler buddy

hey man if you ain't seen Naruto you deserve the spoilers at this point
I've seen it, but this person sounds like they haven't😂
Ej사마
Jul 13, 2022 7:57 AM
Mar 2021
V1P3R0P said:
Khushal_v said:

tsunade was still known before her existence
Example = tenten said that she wants to become like the legendary tsunade
Jul 13, 2022 1:04 PM
Jul 2022
Wtf is this question I don’t know how to answer
Jul 13, 2022 1:53 PM
Apr 2022
Ej_Otaku_sama said:
V1P3R0P said:

Nice spoiler buddy

There's not even a major spoiler there
Jul 13, 2022 4:19 PM
Jul 2018
Ninja academy is quite secluded, similar to grade school. Unlike highschool and college where classes can be attended by students from differing years.
Jul 15, 2022 7:22 AM
Mar 2017
if only you could pay attention at the headband symbols to tell what village they were from.
Jul 15, 2022 7:24 AM
Mar 2017
V1P3R0P said:
Ej_Otaku_sama said:

Nice spoiler buddy

it's doesn't matter if the show ended he clearly didn't even know a basic thing so it's new to them, spoiling it on purpose knowing that is a scumbag move.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Episode 92 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 8, 2009

26 by bakakisima »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Naruto Episode 89 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 8, 2009

30 by bakakisima »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Naruto Episode 88 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 7, 2009

23 by bakakisima »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Naruto Episode 87 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 7, 2009

31 by bakakisima »»
11 hours ago

» To long time fans who know the series in and out:

Rabnawaz2 - Jun 4

41 by Rabnawaz2 »»
Yesterday, 3:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.