Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jun 30, 2022 4:25 AM

Dec 2008
best episode unfortunately XD

There was nothing wrong with the new cast, Kizuna was great and Risha, albeit being odd saved everyone. The worst thing was that pacing and lack of time for showing things properly, especially in the beginning I was totally lost.

Maybe they should have used this season just for the Turtle Arc, I didn't feel much for Ost, but she was a kind woman I think.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2022 5:00 AM
Jun 2017
This is a JOKE ENDING... i mean its like a filler one wherein most of its part are just talking about past and the last few minutes is the real episode...

Jun 30, 2022 7:43 AM
Mar 2015
Glad they brought Ost home At least Wilson was with Kizuan Naofumi definitely a lolicon
Jun 30, 2022 8:05 AM
Apr 2018
Hmm, that advice will help RAPHTALIA in the future. FILO seems sharp. :3

Overall = 5/10.

Next season? Will watch if there is. Need to check LN if its ongoing.

Thanks.
Jun 30, 2022 10:25 AM
Apr 2021
Pretty much one of those filler epilogue eps, one nice aspect was getting more one Kizuna’s castaway experience spending all those years on her own in the labyrinth, she even had her very own Wilson ball. 😢
magnumbladeJun 30, 2022 10:30 AM
Jun 30, 2022 10:25 AM
Dec 2019
Am I crazy or didn’t ost kill like hundreds of people even when the turtle wasn’t goin crazy?
Jun 30, 2022 10:32 AM

Mar 2014
Last episode is more like a filler but I guess it's better a recap

Overall I find it such a shame that a lot of people don't like 2nd season but I'm hoping 3rd season gonna change that
RedChromeJun 30, 2022 10:52 AM
Jun 30, 2022 10:35 AM

Jun 2016
last episode of this show so terrible !!

still hoping third season gonna be good !!
Jun 30, 2022 10:48 AM
Apr 2022
So they basically rushed through the season only to then end on a filler-ish episode with a bunch of flashbacks to things that happened earlier in the time frame of this season? What?

I always wished the author really dove in to gritty start at the beginning, with Naofumi getting falsely accused then resorting to slavery / other nefarious means just to get by, completely hated by all of the townsfolk besides other ne'er-do-well characters with suspect motivations.

Then nope, he's a great guy, everyone loves him and the weird racoon girl slavery is just kind of a sideshow attraction that barely gets mentioned. He's just got a chip on his shoulder and is a bit mopey. The most generic isekai plot you've already seen 50 times before.
Jun 30, 2022 12:02 PM

May 2021
This should be framed in the Hall of Fame as what NOT to do in terms of storytelling. 12 episodes of garbage, followed by a filler/recap? They couldn't have used it for improving the pacing? Hate Malty all you may but this season pretty much screams that Malty carried S1.
2/10

Jun 30, 2022 12:36 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
This second season has been inconceivably bad. What a mess and then this weird filler at the end
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 30, 2022 5:53 PM

Sep 2015
Fitting that this show ends with backstory that nobody asked for and gag clips. I stopped watching the second Ost's name was mentioned at like 16 minutes in. Stop mentioning that non-character, for the love of god.
Jun 30, 2022 6:49 PM

Jan 2011
fell asleep

this was the worse thing i watched all spring " till then end' and the only nice thing i can say about it is the music and giving a half decent character with Kizuna
Jun 30, 2022 11:09 PM
Dec 2021
_Pabu_ said:
Am I crazy or didn’t ost kill like hundreds of people even when the turtle wasn’t goin crazy?

That was her original purpose yes. She killed many soldiers when she was crazy, and at least a village or two.

Had she not been crazy, when her seal was broken, she would have done the same thing. Pursued high-density cities/kingdoms and gathered souls to carry out her job.

It's the difference between "Mind Controlled Genocide" and "Doing your Job Genocide".
Jun 30, 2022 11:39 PM
Dec 2019
Typecero said:
_Pabu_ said:

That was her original purpose yes. She killed many soldiers when she was crazy, and at least a village or two.

Had she not been crazy, when her seal was broken, she would have done the same thing. Pursued high-density cities/kingdoms and gathered souls to carry out her job.

It's the difference between "Mind Controlled Genocide" and "Doing your Job Genocide".

And she was forgiven for all that other than her dying she didn’t get any slack at all
Jul 1, 2022 3:50 AM

Sep 2021
At least a longer Yuzurenai was played at the end 💙
Jul 1, 2022 12:43 PM
Jan 2022
Yeah, this episode was a hard miss. It wasn't even really a recap episode more of a filler. Honestly they could've ended the season at episode 12. I feel they should've made this a special give it more time to explain what happened. Idk if it was just me but the pacing felt really off...

Overall this season has brought down my opinion of the show as a whole. I'm now seeing flaws I didn't before, I've lost just about all my interest in the show now, mostly sticking around because of sunk cost fallacy... I've already invested so much time into the show I might as well see it through to the end in the small hope that maybe the third season will recover.

The first half was absolutely abysmal. The second half however whilst still having many, many flaws is significantly better than the first half. I definitely enjoyed it more in the second half than the first. This may be a controversial opinion but I think this season is about a 6/10. Now it could very well change on second or third rewatch but as of right now I feel this score is good.
Jul 1, 2022 8:27 PM
Jan 2015
Powered thru this season, what a change in animation and story quality compared to season 1. Not the worst thing I watched but not what I expected. Last episode just for the fans, 5/10
Jul 1, 2022 9:28 PM
Nov 2019
Felt like most of the flashbacks in this episode could've fit into the previous episodes they take place in, Kizuna's flashback could have been around when they left the island. As far as the season goes, haven't read the source material so I don't know exactly how much was cut but it definitely felt like a lot. Everything with Ost especially, with the way everyone else treats her death it feels like a lot was cut.
Jul 2, 2022 12:11 PM

Nov 2013
God this was awful. There was so much they could adapt without rushing, yet they wasted an entire episode of fanservice bullshit instead.
Jul 2, 2022 3:21 PM

Apr 2016
Crazy how this episode clears the entire season. Kizuna was the only reason this season was watchable.

5/10. See y'all in Season 3 by obligation
Jul 2, 2022 9:31 PM

Mar 2013
Looking back on this season, I have to wonder: was the sadness over Ost's passing really earned? Like, they weren't with her all that long, not long enough to develop a real bond. It's not like she's a carryover from season 1 or anything, where they would've had more time to interact and bond with her, to the point where her death actually had emotional impact.

I don't know, maybe I just wasn't paying enough attention, or maybe it's something that was cut from the LN, but as an anime-only, it basically felt like I was being told that I'm supposed to feel sad that she's gone instead of actually coming to that conclusion on my own.
Jul 2, 2022 10:00 PM
Dec 2021
hawk222 said:
Looking back on this season, I have to wonder: was the sadness over Ost's passing really earned? Like, they weren't with her all that long, not long enough to develop a real bond. It's not like she's a carryover from season 1 or anything, where they would've had more time to interact and bond with her, to the point where her death actually had emotional impact.

I don't know, maybe I just wasn't paying enough attention, or maybe it's something that was cut from the LN, but as an anime-only, it basically felt like I was being told that I'm supposed to feel sad that she's gone instead of actually coming to that conclusion on my own.

And that is the issue. The only character people really took a liking to was Kizuna, and that was more because of her personality.

Ost is a character that is supposed to develop over an entire novel (novel 7). Instead, you are meant to believe she is this tragic heroine...

when in reality her fate was to be a mass murderer, one way or another. Had she not be controlled by Kyo, her fate was still to mass murder.

You don't feel the same appreciation for her compared to Melty, Filo, or Raphtalia.

Hell the studio actually did you a disservice and made you DISLIKE RISHIA instead... a character whose goal is the same as Naofumi (getting stronger to overcome your betrayal)
Jul 2, 2022 10:19 PM

Nov 2012
unnecessary episode.
They should've tacked 90 secs onto e12 of them bringing flowers to Ost.
Jul 3, 2022 12:26 AM

Oct 2008
First Season was definitely better! i wonder what happened with the production budget with S2...hmmmm
4/5.
7/10.

Jul 3, 2022 12:39 AM

Aug 2013
MadanielFL said:
The last episode of the season was the fan-service masterpiece that was episode 13.

Just seeing them in a swimsuit is enough for me, 10/10

This lolicon shit needs to stop. It has always been bothering me in anime/manga.
Jul 3, 2022 5:03 AM

Nov 2014
Huh, they bundled the filler OVA into the proper season? Weird choice.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Jul 3, 2022 5:20 AM

Oct 2016
This episode was executed more like a goodbye than a "see you next time". Is a third season completed or do they want us just to read the novel?
Jul 3, 2022 7:53 AM

Feb 2021
puppetmazter said:
MadanielFL said:
The last episode of the season was the fan-service masterpiece that was episode 13.

Just seeing them in a swimsuit is enough for me, 10/10

This lolicon shit needs to stop. It has always been bothering me in anime/manga.
Nah it just makes it better.
Jul 3, 2022 8:21 AM

Jun 2014
Pointless final episode, should have just had this season be 12 episodes so the previous episode could be the finale. Or instead of wasting this episode with added flashback scenes, use the extra 20 minutes to make the whole season's pacing even slightly better. Whatever, just glad it's over. Hope season 3 is even just marginally better than this.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jul 5, 2022 2:14 AM

Jul 2013
There's one saving grace in this 2nd season, I rate it
Kizuna / 10
Otherwise it's complete garbage.
Jul 6, 2022 10:34 AM

Aug 2013
MadanielFL said:
puppetmazter said:

Better for pedos maybe. Thats why you cant recommend anime to any of your friends, its embarrassing.
Jul 6, 2022 10:47 AM

Feb 2021
puppetmazter said:
MadanielFL said:

Better for pedos maybe. Thats why you cant recommend anime to any of your friends, its embarrassing.
Pedophilia is when anime girl.

Might as well say Mortal Kombat is only for psychos into brutal gore and murder irl
Jul 8, 2022 1:22 AM
Jun 2022
puppetmazter said:
MadanielFL said:

You Can recommande thé greatest of all Time Aot 👍
Jul 8, 2022 10:55 AM

Nov 2014
When the best episode of season is a OVA-like filler, you know shit went wrong. But yeah, That one ep made my change score from 4 to 5/10 /shrug
Jul 8, 2022 3:05 PM

Aug 2013

EREN1990 said:
puppetmazter said:

Thats true, a good one to recommend indeed.

MadanielFL said:
puppetmazter said:

Might as well say Mortal Kombat is only for psychos into brutal gore and murder irl

I see what you mean. But fighting is situational, everyone can relate, even if overdramatized like in MK. Attraction to minors not.
Jul 8, 2022 3:34 PM

May 2016
I actually enjoyed this episode more than the whole previous episodes.

pretty bad season overall felt really weak, despite the story being not that great it also got handled in the wrong hands.

That Ending with Ost was actually my favourite scene of the whole season.

5/10
Jul 8, 2022 4:01 PM

Feb 2021
puppetmazter said:

EREN1990 said:

MadanielFL said:

I see what you mean. But fighting is situational, everyone can relate, even if overdramatized like in MK. Attraction to minors not.
Ah yes brutally splitting a person in half is definitely very common and relatable.
Jul 8, 2022 4:17 PM

Aug 2013
MadanielFL said:
puppetmazter said:

Ah yes brutally splitting a person in half is definitely very common and relatable.

I love how you picked Mortal Kombat as an example and then act as if I brought it up.
Look, if you want to argue that trivialization of pedophilia is the same as in violence in anime, by all means, go ahead and dig your own grave.
Jul 8, 2022 4:22 PM

Feb 2021
puppetmazter said:
MadanielFL said:

I love how you picked Mortal Kombat as an example and then act as if I brought it up.
Look, if you want to argue that trivialization of pedophilia is the same as in violence in anime, by all means, go ahead and dig your own grave.
Lmao where did I act like you brought it up?

Can you read? You said it's "situational" and "everyone can relate"
Jul 8, 2022 4:38 PM

Aug 2013
MadanielFL said:
puppetmazter said:

First of all, you started talking about violence, then about MK, then about splitting ppl in half.
YES! Violence is situational, do you understand that? Everyone has in some way or another experienced it. Means it depends on whats going on in the anime, people will be able to relate,
The sexualitzation of children serves only one purpose.
Jul 8, 2022 4:50 PM

Feb 2021
puppetmazter said:
MadanielFL said:

First of all, you started talking about violence, then about MK, then about splitting ppl in half.
YES! Violence is situational, do you understand that? Everyone has in some way or another experienced it. Means it depends on whats going on in the anime, people will be able to relate,
Does it really?
There's been no proof that violent video games causes people to become more violent.
Just like how there's been no proof that anime lolis causes people to turn into pedophiles.
As the consumption of lolicon content in Japan increased, the number of cases of child sexual abuse decreased, this is actual facts that you can look up.

Lolicon content has been a thing in anime and manga for decades, pretty much of all of the people working in the anime and manga industry are against the censorship of that type of content.

Arguably the greatest mangaka of all time, Kentaro Miura, was a huge advocate for keeping lolicon content legal when there were attempts to pass laws to censor it. There's been no evidence that Kentaro abused any minor throughout his life.

If you really hate it so much then you shouldn't even be an anime fan in the first place, as I already said this has been a thing for decades now.
Jul 8, 2022 5:12 PM

Aug 2013
MadanielFL said:
puppetmazter said:

Does it really?
There's been no proof that violent video games causes people to become more violent.
Just like how there's been no proof that anime lolis causes people to turn into pedophiles.
As the consumption of lolicon content in Japan increased, the number of cases of child sexual abuse decreased, this is actual facts that you can look up.

Lolicon content has been a thing in anime and manga for decades, pretty much of all of the people working in the anime and manga industry are against the censorship of that type of content.

Arguably the greatest mangaka of all time, Kentaro Miura, was a huge advocate for keeping lolicon content legal when there were attempts to pass laws to censor it. There's been no evidence that Kentaro abused any minor throughout his life.

If you really hate it so much then you shouldn't even be an anime fan in the first place, as I already said this has been a thing for decades now.

Mate youre all over the place, I dont know where to begin here...

So if Im not into Lolicon I shouldnt be an anime fan? You mustve become an authority on who can and cannot be a fan since you started watching anime in 2020.

Censorship is necessary to protect minors. Why should it matter what the people working in the industry think about it? Thats like saying the tobacco industry is against labeling cigarettes as unhealthy.

And where do you get your facts? How about this article then:

"Japan Police Agency Reports Record High Number of Child Abuse Cases in 2020"
https://www.nippon.com/en/japan-data/h00971/

The age of consent in Japan is 13, do you like that too? Why not make it an even number 10?

Also, why should I give a shit what Kentaro Miura says about the subject? Michael Jackson was arguably the greatest Pop artist of all time, wouldnt ask his opinion on the subject either.

And I wasnt arguing thatthat anime lolis causes people to turn into pedophiles. I think it panders to trash people, and they are ruining animes with this shit.

Jul 8, 2022 6:06 PM

Feb 2021
puppetmazter said:
MadanielFL said:
Does it really?

So if Im not into Lolicon I shouldnt be an anime fan? You mustve become an authority on who can and cannot be a fan since you started watching anime in 2020.

Censorship is necessary to protect minors. Why should it matter what the people working in the industry think about it? Thats like saying the tobacco industry is against labeling cigarettes as unhealthy.

The age of consent in Japan is 13, do you like that too? Why not make it an even number 10?

Also, why should I give a shit what Kentaro Miura says about the subject? Michael Jackson was arguably the greatest Pop artist of all time, wouldnt ask his opinion on the subject either.

And I wasnt arguing thatthat anime lolis causes people to turn into pedophiles. I think it panders to trash people, and they are ruining animes with this shit.

I say you shouldn't be an anime fan because it's definitely not for you, how many animes out there have lolis or under age characters that are sexualized? A bunch
My dress-up darling was one of the most popular shows of 2022 and that was a show that sexualizes a 15 year old girl.
Kill La Kill is a very popular show that sexualizes a 17 year old, I could go on about the many examples.

Saying the age of consent in Japan is 13 is misleading, most prefectures have 16 to 18 as the age of consent with the exception of two islands which are literally UNPOPULATED, so no the age of consent in Japan is not 13.

Do you even read the sources that you share?
It literally proves my point.

And here is more examples:
https://cphpost.dk/?p=11232
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolicon#Debate:~:text=Statistically%2C%20sexual%20abuse%20of%20minors%20in%20Japan%20has%20declined%20since%20the%201960s%20and%201970s%20while%20the%20prevalence%20of%20fictional%20lolicon%20has%20increased
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolicon#Debate:~:text=Academic%20Sharalyn%20Orbaugh%20argues%20that%20manga%20depicting%20underage%20sexuality%20can%20help%20victims%20of%20child%20sexual%20abuse%20to%20work%20through%20their%20own%20trauma%2C%20and%20that%20there%20is%20greater%20harm%20in%20regulating%20sexual%20expression%20than%20potential%20harm%20caused%20by%20such%20manga
Jul 8, 2022 9:45 PM

Sep 2015
Jeez, this felt like a very pointless episode. The story with Kizuna was just too boring......

But this series as a whole made me procrastinate way too much, the direction is flat, the CGI is probably the most horrendous I had ever seen thus far, antagonists and all characters are boring too.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Jul 9, 2022 12:59 AM

Aug 2013
MadanielFL said:
puppetmazter said:

I say you shouldn't be an anime fan because it's definitely not for you, how many animes out there have lolis or under age characters that are sexualized? A bunch
My dress-up darling was one of the most popular shows of 2022 and that was a show that sexualizes a 15 year old girl.
Kill La Kill is a very popular show that sexualizes a 17 year old, I could go on about the many examples.

Saying the age of consent in Japan is 13 is misleading, most prefectures have 16 to 18 as the age of consent with the exception of two islands which are literally UNPOPULATED, so no the age of consent in Japan is not 13.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolicon#Debate:~:text=Statistically%2C%20sexual%20abuse%20of%20minors%20in%20Japan%20has%20declined%20since%20the%201960s%20and%201970s%20while%20the%20prevalence%20of%20fictional%20lolicon%20has%20increased
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolicon#Debate:~:text=Academic%20Sharalyn%20Orbaugh%20argues%20that%20manga%20depicting%20underage%20sexuality%20can%20help%20victims%20of%20child%20sexual%20abuse%20to%20work%20through%20their%20own%20trauma%2C%20and%20that%20there%20is%20greater%20harm%20in%20regulating%20sexual%20expression%20than%20potential%20harm%20caused%20by%20such%20manga

Mate, you saying that Anime isnt for me is an unfunny joke. Thats like telling someone who didnt like The Human Centipede, that movies isnt for them. Please stop acting high and mighty, Ive been probably watching anime and reading Manga since before you learned how to use a spoon. Lolis are not the quintessential Anime Fan. I dont care how popular your shitty little anime was in 2022. Enjoy it, good for you. But its not my genre. If that excludes me from your idea of what anime fandom is, thats ok. I would never want to be associated with you.

But please stop intentionally missing my point, stay on the subject. Youre saying it doesnt encourage people to go and abuse children. I never said it would, thats not the issue here. Its pandering to certain people who enjoy that kind of "fan service". It attracts them to anime, like flies are attracted to shit.

Just because there is allegedly "no connection between animated child pornography and actual crimes", like one of your questionable sources quotes, doesnt mean I have to watch this too. I wouldnt want to watch necrophile fan service in an Isekai either.

Thus, my point is and was from the beginning: You cannot recommend anime to your friends, because this Lolicon shit is infecting all other genres. Harems have to have one kid among them? Isekais have to have 1000 y.o. beings, that look 12? Theres plenty of Hentai out there that depicts child pornography, why does the topic have to casually pop up in an Isekai anime?

Im telling you, you cant recommend this shit to someone in the real world. Anime became the 4-Chan of Entertainment media. All the freaks flock to it.

Jul 10, 2022 6:06 AM

Aug 2021
How sad it is to see how it has declined...
Jul 10, 2022 1:17 PM
Jun 2020
puppetmazter said:
MadanielFL said:

Mate, you saying that Anime isnt for me is an unfunny joke. Thats like telling someone who didnt like The Human Centipede, that movies isnt for them. Please stop acting high and mighty, Ive been probably watching anime and reading Manga since before you learned how to use a spoon. Lolis are not the quintessential Anime Fan. I dont care how popular your shitty little anime was in 2022. Enjoy it, good for you. But its not my genre. If that excludes me from your idea of what anime fandom is, thats ok. I would never want to be associated with you.

But please stop intentionally missing my point, stay on the subject. Youre saying it doesnt encourage people to go and abuse children. I never said it would, thats not the issue here. Its pandering to certain people who enjoy that kind of "fan service". It attracts them to anime, like flies are attracted to shit.

Just because there is allegedly "no connection between animated child pornography and actual crimes", like one of your questionable sources quotes, doesnt mean I have to watch this too. I wouldnt want to watch necrophile fan service in an Isekai either.

Thus, my point is and was from the beginning: You cannot recommend anime to your friends, because this Lolicon shit is infecting all other genres. Harems have to have one kid among them? Isekais have to have 1000 y.o. beings, that look 12? Theres plenty of Hentai out there that depicts child pornography, why does the topic have to casually pop up in an Isekai anime?

Im telling you, you cant recommend this shit to someone in the real world. Anime became the 4-Chan of Entertainment media. All the freaks flock to it.

LOL You're going to have a stroke because Naofumi was called a Lolicon? Lolicon is not the same as pedophile and I've seen this joke being made in almost every anime I watched. Get over it, or stop watching Anime and watch American LGBT gay kissing Disney Animations instead.
Jul 10, 2022 3:26 PM

Aug 2013
Zeriel00 said:
puppetmazter said:

LOL You're going to have a stroke because Naofumi was called a Lolicon? Lolicon is not the same as pedophile and I've seen this joke being made in almost every anime I watched. Get over it, or stop watching Anime and watch American LGBT gay kissing Disney Animations instead.

Oh look, another clown telling me to stop watching anime because he doesnt like my opinion. You want me to get over the fact that an 8 year old girl is being groomed to "mate" with the MC? This shit is embarrassing, and you have bigger issues than your trashy taste if you enjoy this schlock.
Jul 11, 2022 1:01 AM

Feb 2021
Okay, so this last episode is a story where Kizuna got trapped in that prison and several events like the OVA series.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Season 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2022

118 by Palupark »»
May 12, 9:03 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Season 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2022

294 by somedudetalon »»
Apr 16, 7:34 PM

» Why the hate? ( 1 2 )

RealityChanges - Mar 14

63 by ziovice »»
Apr 6, 12:15 PM

» Tbh Just SKIP the Turtle Arc

Br3dWinn3rs - Jun 25, 2022

33 by sakuraspace »»
Mar 1, 8:57 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 11, 2022

173 by ookamiAki »»
Feb 7, 5:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.