Forum Settings
Forums
Hinowa ga CRUSH!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 27, 2022 10:04 AM

Oct 2014
It was a decent series. I always quite liked Akame so I did enjoy parts of this manga and tbh Hinowa and her friends weren't bad either. Tying it up with Hinowa becoming the King of a nation and truly beginning her conquest to help people and stop the Tenrou nation was probably about as well as Strelka and Takahiro could've done with the final chapter so I think that was fine too.

I was wondering if maybe they'd just have hinowa and her friends killed in the final chapter in true Akame ga Kill! fashion but I guess they didn't want it to go that way.
Aug 28, 2022 12:41 PM
May 2021
Unfortunately Hinowa had an end not the way we would have liked!
It is a pity! Who knows, maybe in the future it might return...
Aug 19, 2023 5:31 PM
Jul 2021
too abrupt of an end r.i.p
Nov 3, 2023 4:58 PM
Jul 2017
Trap_Traps_Traps said:
It was a decent series. I always quite liked Akame so I did enjoy parts of this manga and tbh Hinowa and her friends weren't bad either. Tying it up with Hinowa becoming the King of a nation and truly beginning her conquest to help people and stop the Tenrou nation was probably about as well as Strelka and Takahiro could've done with the final chapter so I think that was fine too.

I was wondering if maybe they'd just have hinowa and her friends killed in the final chapter in true Akame ga Kill! fashion but I guess they didn't want it to go that way.

at least if by some miracle it gets to come back it can be continued. hopefully one day.
Jan 12, 11:22 PM

Mar 2008
I was wondering how they were going to wrap up everything in 1 volume of manga, turns out they didn't and only got Hinowa a place to call home. I very much enjoyed this series. A shame it clearly got axed.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hinowa ga Yuku! Chapter 38 Discussion

Gonikku - Jan 25, 2021

7 by JavanyXD »»
Aug 18, 2023 4:57 PM

Poll: » Hinowa ga Yuku! Chapter 33 Discussion

__Yatagarasu__ - Aug 31, 2020

14 by JavanyXD »»
Aug 18, 2023 4:06 PM

» Hinowa Ga Yuku! will end on June 27th with the final chapter being 53

Trap_Traps_Traps - Jun 24, 2022

9 by greed2 »»
Jun 7, 2023 7:19 AM

Poll: » Hinowa ga Yuku! Chapter 51 Discussion

Thunderfist - Mar 4, 2023

0 by Thunderfist »»
Mar 4, 2023 12:03 PM

Poll: » Hinowa ga Yuku! Chapter 4 Discussion

G_Spark233 - Sep 25, 2017

2 by Neostorm-X »»
Feb 19, 2023 5:44 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.