Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Land of the Lustrous
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 21, 2022 9:10 AM
May 2021
This topic is ONLY for manga readers, there will be a lot of SPOILERS.
I didn't create it in the manga forum because there is much less activity

So, it's only 3 days until the end of hiatus and the release of new chapter.

Are you hyped about it? What do you think will happen?

I'm personally hyped a lot and I can't wait to see it. I hope we will get at least 30 pages and I basicaly have no idea what can happen throughout 10,000 years and that's the reason I created this topic. So, guys, what do you think?
Patiss0nJun 21, 2022 9:55 AM
Jun 21, 2022 9:49 AM
Nov 2021
Yeah I think it's gonna be a long chapter. One to recap a little bit what happened and maybe at the end of the chapter we will see phos totally change
It's just expectations but it will be cool
I'm really hype for it and I can't wait to see what happened

Also here is the cover for chapter 96 :

Jun 21, 2022 9:56 AM
May 2021
NekoToChiru said:
Yeah I think it's gonna be a long chapter. One to recap a little bit what happened and maybe at the end of the chapter we will see phos totally change

Oh my god I'm gonna c#m right now
Patiss0nJun 21, 2022 10:00 AM
Jun 21, 2022 9:56 AM
cinnamon girl ♡

Apr 2021
Patiss0n said:
This topic is ONLY for manga readers, there will be a lot of SPOILERS.
I didn't create it in the manga forum because there is much less activity

So, it's only 3 days until the end of hiatus and the release of new chapter.

Are you hyped about it? What do you think will happen?

I'm personally hyped a lot and I can't wait to see it. I hope we will get at least 30 pages and I basicaly have no idea what can happen throughout 10,000 years and that's the reason I created this topic. So, guys, what do you think?

I AM SO EXCITED I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE !!!!
whahhahahahahahhahahaha

is it that sweet? i guess so... that's that me, espresso
Jun 21, 2022 9:57 AM
cinnamon girl ♡

Apr 2021
NekoToChiru said:

omg i love your Nadeshiko pfp 😭😭😭
so cuteee and love Nadeshiko too what a cute foodie munchkin !!!
is it that sweet? i guess so... that's that me, espresso
Jun 21, 2022 12:13 PM
Nov 2021
I hope we get a lot of things for the last chapters tho
Jun 21, 2022 12:51 PM
Feb 2022
I'm pretty sure that entirely depends on whether the 10,000 year timeskip will happen entirely (though I highly doubt that) or not. If the manga decides to show us the process of Phos slowly losing their mind and becoming a full-fledged human I think it'll be a lot more painful for the reader as well, meanwhile the Lunarian gems get to enjoy life at its finest.

Speaking of the Lunarians, will they try, along with the Lunarian-gems, to erase their existence after they get bored of their now-immortal lives in the long run?

Will Phos decide to take their revenge on the Lunarians (and the now-Lunarian gems as well) before they do so and wipe them out in some way when they become human? If yes will they try to repair Adamant in order to do so? Or will they consider the Lunarian gems and second-guess this decision? (because to some degree they're still family, despite what happened. They may remember Jade's final words for example and hesitate)
What I'm looking forward to the most though is whether Phos will reunite with Antarc. If yes, will it affect their human-becoming process at some degree or not in the slightest, because the changes Phos has undergone are too many? Will Phos even remember Antarc?

What I can say is that I can only speculate, make scenarios and raise possible questions. Not to mention there are a lot of them that are unanswered.
I hope the next few chapters will answer at least most of them.
Well, I look forward to seeing what the new chapter has to offer ^^'
subliminalmindfJun 21, 2022 1:00 PM
Jun 21, 2022 12:59 PM
May 2021
EdgyNerd said:
I'm pretty sure that entirely depends on whether the 10,000 year timeskip will happen entirely (though I highly doubt that) or not. If the manga decides to show us the process of Phos slowly losing their mind and becoming a full-fledged human I think it'll be a lot more painful for the reader as well, meanwhile the Lunarian gems get to enjoy life at its finest.

Speaking of the Lunarians, will they try, along with the Lunarian-gems, to erase their existence after they get bored of their now-immortal lives in the long run?

Will Phos decide to take their revenge on the Lunarians (and the now-Lunarian gems as well) before they do so and wipe them out in some way when they become human? If yes will they try to repair Adamant in order to do so? Or will they consider the Lunarian gems and second-guess this decision? (because to some degree they're still family, despite what happened. They may remember Jade's final words for example and hesitate)
What I'm looking forward to the most though is whether Phos will reunite with Antarc. If yes, will it affect their human-becoming process at some degree or not in the slightest?

What I can say is that I can only speculate, make scenarios and raise possible questions. Not to mention there are a lot of them that are unanswered.

Wow, that's a big reply. Thanks for your opinion. I either don't think that Ichikawa will show us 10,000 years in 1 chapter, it's almost impossible. I really hope Houseki no Kuni will get pleasant, not rushed ending, but there are really a lot of questions to answer and I honestly don't know how they can be solved even in 13 chapters.
Jun 21, 2022 1:10 PM
Feb 2022
Patiss0n said:
EdgyNerd said:

What I'm looking forward to the most though is whether Phos will reunite with Antarc. If yes, will it affect their human-becoming process at some degree or not in the slightest?

Wow, that's a big reply. Thanks for your opinion. I either don't think that Ichikawa will show us 10,000 years in 1 chapter, it's almost impossible. I really hope Houseki no Kuni will get pleasant, not rushed ending, but there are really a lot of questions to answer and I honestly don't know how they can be solved even in 13 chapters.

Who knows, maybe Ichikawa will try to extend the number of chapters if she'll have a lot to cover (and if she hasn't planned everything till the very last chapter). I also highly doubt 10,000 years will be covered in one chapter, and one of the scenarios I mentioned in my first comment is way more likely to happen. But yeah, I really hope questions will be answered in the next few chapters with plausible explanations and not in a rushed way.
Jun 21, 2022 2:19 PM
May 2021
EdgyNerd said:
Patiss0n said:

Who knows, maybe Ichikawa will try to extend the number of chapters if she'll have a lot to cover (and if she hasn't planned everything till the very last chapter). I also highly doubt 10,000 years will be covered in one chapter, and one of the scenarios I mentioned in my first comment is way more likely to happen. But yeah, I really hope questions will be answered in the next few chapters with plausible explanations and not in a rushed way.

Yeah, that scenario would be very funny and positive if she does it 😂
Jun 21, 2022 9:09 PM

May 2019
I got leaked for some photos. But it doesn’t seem too much time has passed since the end. Artstyle has improved a lot too. A lot different than the old style. I think phos will probably mentor new gems though , possibly a war?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Houseki no Kuni (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2017

317 by ShadowkillZ »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Houseki no Kuni (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2017

211 by Lucas_Gomes7914 »»
May 22, 7:21 AM

Poll: » Houseki no Kuni (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2017

114 by ViSpace »»
May 21, 12:52 AM

Poll: » Houseki no Kuni (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2017

161 by ViSpace »»
May 20, 11:54 PM

Poll: » Houseki no Kuni (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2017

171 by ViSpace »»
May 20, 6:45 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.