Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 16, 2022 11:37 AM
Sep 2021
I just love this series might be the one of the hentai i have ever watched..?And i came to know that this one is eroge adaptation so just wondering how fucked up that thing is?
Feb 15, 2023 2:49 PM
Feb 2021
I can only say what I remember and it might not be completely correct, but (Will edit once I finish the others.)

I've finished most of Nagisa so...
What's not shown in the hentai is, when Itsuki went to grab some drinks outside because he encountered Nagisa when she ended up coming back home from shopping. Itsuki drugs her drink with an aphrodisiac and then once at home Nagisa forces herself on Itsuki at the doorway and fucks him. (Usually Itsuki would rape her, but this time Nagisa willingly did it.) Whatsmore Nagisa admitted that she saw Itsuki not as a younger brother but as a man. When did she saw Itsuki as a man, you might ask? Well, Itsuki jerked off in his room before and Nagisa managed to see that and peeked at it, and since then she started seeing him as a man. He also fucked Nagisa outside on the second floor balcony of the house while she's wearing a cheerleader outfit, and even in the bathroom when she's pregnant with his child he keeps fucking her and also milks her boobs, blindfolds her at night and rapes her, fucks her while she's on the toilet.

Feb 22, 2023 5:58 AM
Apr 2021
Can someone send me a link or tell me where to look for the Visual Novel of Kazoku: Haha to Shimai no Kyousei
Mar 28, 2023 9:34 AM
Mar 2023
Strombringer27 said:
Can someone send me a link or tell me where to look for the Visual Novel of Kazoku: Haha to Shimai no Kyousei
Just google it, dude.

More topics from this board

» Next ep when?

RuiGt13 - Mar 6, 2022

4 by 33angle »»
Apr 25, 9:32 PM

Poll: » Kazoku: Haha to Shimai no Kyousei Episode 4 Discussion

User-san - Jan 2, 2022

7 by magatetus »»
Jul 5, 2023 9:08 PM

Poll: » Kazoku: Haha to Shimai no Kyousei Episode 1 Discussion

Syureria - Jun 2, 2021

20 by Mohammadfirdaus »»
Mar 6, 2023 6:23 AM

Poll: » Kazoku: Haha to Shimai no Kyousei Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Aug 6, 2021

13 by Mohammadfirdaus »»
Mar 6, 2023 6:14 AM

Poll: » Kazoku: Haha to Shimai no Kyousei Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Nov 4, 2021

5 by Gargantuanwitch »»
Dec 26, 2021 7:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.