Forums
Date A Live (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 8, 2022 3:03 PM
Jul 2021
KanekiKen523 said:
Seriously though, I'm not a huge Date A live fan. I don't seem to care a lot about it, but am I the only person that dislikes Kurumi? I honestly dislike her mostly because of her overrepresentation by the community. She's so overrated. However, the real reason I dislike her is mostly because I find her kinda lame. She just looks like a typical anime girl that tries to be a yandere at times and she just gets in the way at times as well. I don't find anything attractive about her. I honestly find the other girls more attractive and way better. Tohka and Yoshino are mostly my favs. She also tries to kill Shido which is another reason I seem to dislike her. All that talk aside, is there anyone else that doesn't like her and find some of the others better? I tend to get tired of people stanning this character and thinking she's the best and forget that the other characters existed.

yes, i agree with you! I don't understand why so many pepole like her. In my opinion she is the worst Girl in the whole anime!
Jun 8, 2022 3:05 PM
Jul 2021
Hitagi__Furude said:
Yes,

Yes,

Yes,

Its just you.

Lets go my fellow clones!!!

We cant allow this slander!!!

nope, it's not just him
Jun 8, 2022 7:59 PM
Mar 2022
KanekiKen523 said:
Seriously though, I'm not a huge Date A live fan. I don't seem to care a lot about it, but am I the only person that dislikes Kurumi? I honestly dislike her mostly because of her overrepresentation by the community. She's so overrated. However, the real reason I dislike her is mostly because I find her kinda lame. She just looks like a typical anime girl that tries to be a yandere at times and she just gets in the way at times as well. I don't find anything attractive about her. I honestly find the other girls more attractive and way better. Tohka and Yoshino are mostly my favs. She also tries to kill Shido which is another reason I seem to dislike her. All that talk aside, is there anyone else that doesn't like her and find some of the others better? I tend to get tired of people stanning this character and thinking she's the best and forget that the other characters existed.

i dont particularly dislike kurumi but I also don't like her, like i am neutral. idk why kurumi gets so much attention and ik the kurumi simps will come for me after reading this. The main characters of date a live are shido tohka origami and shidos sister and i personally like origami cus of her proper background story. you are not alone mate :)
Jun 8, 2022 9:20 PM
May 2022
I like Kurumi because she has big boobs and a seductive voice
kecantikannya kadang membuatku berkhayal

bottom line, he is perfect for me >~<
Jun 9, 2022 12:03 AM
Jul 2021
Nope, you arent. Idk why I just dont like her appearance and almost everything on her. The only thing I like is fact, that she looks pretty but thats all.
Jun 9, 2022 12:30 AM
Nov 2014
Yes!
Is this 15!?!
Jun 9, 2022 3:11 AM

Mar 2013
I disliked her at first but don't worry, you will like her soon enough... ehehehehe
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jun 9, 2022 8:13 AM
May 2022
I am a person who really loves Kurumi
I think she is the perfect woman

she has big boobs and a pretty face
even though he has an exaggerated character
but that's what makes me unable to accept the fact that he's just a character in an anime
>~<
Jun 9, 2022 8:15 AM
May 2021
yes you are the only one😀
Jun 9, 2022 8:19 AM
Sep 2021
KanekiKen523 said:

I do not dislike her but I prefer Tohka. AGAIN, it doesn't means that I dislike Kurumi. She plays huge roles though.
Jun 9, 2022 2:49 PM
Aug 2020
Like someone above me said Origami> Kurumi
Jun 9, 2022 3:11 PM

Apr 2021
KanekiKen523 said:

Wow you dislike the most interesting character of all, says a lot about you
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Jun 9, 2022 3:18 PM

Oct 2021
KanekiKen523 said:

I agree with all your reasons and they're one of the reasons why I dislike Kurumi as well.
She's just too overrated.
It's as if the community only watches the anime for Kurumi.
And yes of course, there are anime fans that will hate you for not liking Kurumi lmao.
In reddit, every post is literally Kurumi.
They won't even upvote other girls' fanarts as much as Kurumi lmao.
Probably 80% of the DaL fanbase is made up of those kind of Kurumi fans.
I'm not hating Kurumi, I just dislike her, this doesn't mean I hate her.
Let's say that I just don't like her personal traits and how she behaves and her habit of saying "Ara Ara". Her voice started to annoy me because of that.
I'd prefer Tohka or something, she's the main character I mean. I don't wanna spoil the LN ending tho.
I didn't even check the replies on your discussion yet. There are definitely some of those diehard Kurumi fans here, attacking you with comments lol.
AsudoxJun 9, 2022 3:27 PM
yes.
Jun 9, 2022 3:25 PM

Oct 2021
drac_megaballs said:
KanekiKen523 said:

yoshino is a literal child

this is japanese anime, age does not matter.
we are not pedophiles.
yes.
Jun 9, 2022 4:39 PM
Aug 2021
Watch the ovas and movies for DAL and maybe you’ll kinda get her appeal, but besides that, yes you are
Jun 9, 2022 4:46 PM

Apr 2020
yes, at least the only one to dislike her that strongly. Funny how its her birthday today (for some countries)
Jun 10, 2022 3:26 AM
Mar 2017
I think yandere, time powers and guns are cool so she's my favorite. The stock good person character are just run of the mill and boring when you seen it so many times.
Jun 10, 2022 11:52 AM
Jul 2018
I think a lot of people share the same opinion as you.
Jun 10, 2022 5:41 PM

Jan 2021
Piromysl said:
Well, you are the only one because everything you wrote is just wrong.
Date a Live is one of the very few harems, where the subject of who is the best girl is not really up go debate.
Kurumi singlehandedly carries the show and without her this whole show would be just a generic, forgettable trash and nobody would even talk about it.

Wow, I can't believe I'm seeing an opinion so wrong about Date A Live lmao.
Jun 10, 2022 11:46 PM

Apr 2014
She gets people into the show and then they discover newer, probably better girls
So I like her existence at least
Jun 11, 2022 12:53 AM

Jun 2019
Yes, you are. She completely carries the anime for me.
Jun 13, 2022 7:03 PM
Dec 2017
I don't particularly like her either. She's just not my favorite girl in Date A Live. That spot is for Tohka.
Jun 19, 2022 4:57 AM

Aug 2020
Yes you are, she's the best character
Jun 20, 2022 6:07 PM

Dec 2018
Yes, you are. She is literally the best part of the show.
Jul 4, 2022 12:56 AM

Mar 2021
I don't dislike her but Tohka is best girl
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 20, 2022 9:40 PM
Feb 2022
Yes you are get some taste
Oct 30, 2022 9:01 AM

Apr 2018
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Date A Live Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 11, 2013

205 by winddevil1 »»
May 11, 3:50 PM

Poll: » Date A Live Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2013

275 by WolfManZylo »»
May 9, 10:26 PM

Poll: » Date A Live Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2013

323 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 5, 6:23 AM

Poll: » Date A Live Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2013

182 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 5, 6:04 AM

Poll: » Date A Live Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2013

175 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 5, 5:22 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.