Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 1, 2022 7:59 AM

Nov 2011
Hmm, it looks like the episode explored more character backgrounds and relationships of the past. Nagomu's relationship with his grandfather is particular interesting.

Can't forget Itsuka either as she remains an important character with some of her past storytelling.
Jun 1, 2022 8:51 AM

Apr 2016
Last time we saw the mom i wished for her to take more initiative in the involvement of herself in the life of her daughter, and here we are. Nice to see her again, Itsuka also seems content with how the things are now, thats good.

Mom also packed a christmas tree, lmao. And props to Nagomu ... for the most awkward date possible, with a highschool girl that secretly likes you .. and your ex, at the same time lol.
Jun 1, 2022 8:55 AM

Apr 2014
Winter Illumination..... Japan is really loving their light illumination during winter. There are several places across the country that have light illumination during winter.
Double Christmas date for Nagomu. lol... I can't wait for Valentine. Women from this series are so scary.
AkeZZZJun 1, 2022 8:59 AM
何それ?意味分かんない
Jun 1, 2022 9:00 AM

Feb 2019
Let’s go a Christmas episode!

Lots of great moments in this episode, from Nagomu reflecting on the promise he made to his grandfather, to Itsuka’s adorable birthday card to the triple date with Nagomu and the girls lol. Itsuka thinking out loud while eating with her mom had me dying.

Kanoko is so adorable, something about her just makes me like her a lot. Glad she’s started to be honest with herself about the feelings she still has for Nagomu. Too bad dude is so dense, two girls who love him right in front of him and he’s blind lol.

Also loved the little scene with Kanoko touching his hand to see if she still got flustered, so cute

Can’t wait for next week!
Marinate1016Jun 1, 2022 9:10 AM
Jun 1, 2022 9:18 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Itsuka's mother sent her a fir tree as a present and asked to see her again. to which she agrees to. Nagomu thought it was an early birthday present for him xD.
Kanoko wants to visit Nagomu on his birthday lol.
Itsuka never knew that his birthday was tomorrow...
And Mitsuru's 'date' with Nagomu got interrupted by Kanoko!
Honestly, Kanoko still really annoys me...
Mitsuru got very embarrassed over touching Nagomu's hand accidentally...

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Jun 1, 2022 10:09 AM
May 2018
Nice episode as usual.
The story behind the orange squeezer is good that intertwined with Nagomu's birthday story. Then, the second segment show how lucky Nagomu is. When you have an appointment with a girl but then meet another girl, why not bring both lol.
Jun 1, 2022 10:12 AM

Nov 2016
The pacing is all over the place. There's a lot of events/reminiscent going on in this episodes but they are less meaningful or impactful than they should have been.
Jun 1, 2022 10:15 AM

Apr 2010
Itsuka going out with her mother was great, it's nice to see them fixing their relationship.
Nagomu needs to make up his mind with the girls their feelings are pretty clear so he should realise something.
The girls on the other hand need some more courage to express those feelings.
It was funny to watch tho.
Jun 1, 2022 10:37 AM

Jun 2021
Mitsuru freaking out when Nagomu casually accepts her invitation while she was 'practicing' was hilarious.
Jun 1, 2022 10:38 AM
Apr 2021
Nice eps all around, really going to miss it when season 1 is done.
Jun 1, 2022 10:45 AM

May 2016
Nagomu walked though that mine field like a boss, loved the ending song!
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Jun 1, 2022 10:48 AM
May 2020
nagomu had 2 gyals drooling over him for at christmas eve. madness
Jun 1, 2022 11:04 AM
Apr 2022
show this anime to feminazis they will find something
sexist about this
Jun 1, 2022 11:15 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Yep I loved this episode almost just as much as my two favourite ones, those being 1 and 3.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jun 1, 2022 11:43 AM

Jul 2015
even I would go on a date with Nagomu.. and i'm a dude..

Anyways.. as beautiful episode as it gets.. but the realization that only 3 eps are left.. :( I'm not ready..

Itsuka deserves all the happiness in this world..
Jun 1, 2022 11:58 AM

Sep 2020
Winter begins, and the mc goes out with the two girls is very funny, especially the present scene.
Also the last scene where the mc plays the guitar is really nice~
Jun 1, 2022 12:12 PM

Jul 2014
The contrast between Kanoko and Mitsuru's thought processes on the "date" was pretty funny
Jun 1, 2022 12:56 PM

Oct 2015
Good episode, everyone celebrating Nagomu's birthday except his parents. I know this love triangle is going nowhere, but I'm finding joy in it though.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 1, 2022 1:34 PM

Mar 2018
He managed to go on a date with two girls that love him and not make it completely awkward, props to Nagomu.
Jun 1, 2022 2:53 PM
Sep 2016
The two girls behind of nagomu (mitsuru and kanoko) are so fuckin perfect, i hope a good ending for them. They three have the best moments in the series.
Jun 1, 2022 3:08 PM

Aug 2018
Viktor507 said:
The two girls behind of nagomu (mitsuru and kanoko) are so fuckin perfect, i hope a good ending for them. They three have the best moments in the series.
end up with both girls?
Jun 1, 2022 3:09 PM

Aug 2018
Itsuka is better off being an orphan having the mother back really destroyed the whole family raising abandoned child element. It is now family raising spoiled child that doesn't want to live with her mother. At least make the mother an addict or an abuser. The mother did abandoned her at first but this writer is making her like she got her life together so there isnt a real reason why she shouldn't live with her. You can forget the father and daughter element too now there isn't a real reason why he should treat her like his daughter. The love triangle is very funny is the only reason why i am still watching honestly.
Jun 1, 2022 4:21 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
That song Nagomu sung at the end was really beautiful.
Jun 1, 2022 5:29 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
That was an excellent Christmas episode, I have to commend Nagomu for asking Saki to go drinking with him while crossdressing lol, and learning the significance behind the juicer and about Nagomu’s grandpa was definitely sweet.

The outing Nagomu, Mitsuru and Kanoko had was great as well, of course I feel a little bad for Mitsuru giving how she wanted to be alone with Nagomu but I’m glad she warmed up to Kanoko being there, of course the silent war between them was hilarious, and Nagomu has no idea lol. Mitsuru’s reaction to touching Nagomu’s hand was cute too.

Itsuka seeing her mom is nice as well, I’m glad to see their relationship get better, and ending off with Nagomu singing to the girls for the ED was awesome, very relaxing and chill way to end it.
Jun 1, 2022 8:36 PM
Feb 2022
Guts-Valley said:
Itsuka is better off being an orphan having the mother back really destroyed the whole family raising abandoned child element. It is now family raising spoiled child that doesn't want to live with her mother. At least make the mother an addict or an abuser. The mother did abandoned her at first but this writer is making her like she got her life together so there isnt a real reason why she shouldn't live with her. You can forget the father and daughter element too now there isn't a real reason why he should treat her like his daughter. The love triangle is very funny is the only reason why i am still watching honestly.

Could you indulge me by examining what I have to say? Honestly, the family raising an abandoned child element was no longer needed as soon as we were fully introduced to the situation. itsuka already integrated herself perfectly into the store lifestyle. Have to remember that the reason she isn't living with her mother is because it would mean Itsuka would have to live in France. A start over like that is NOT EASY. (I'm a Korean immigrant to French Canada @ gr5 so I know). The mother didn't need to be any broken character as that would just make Itsukas situation even more pitiful which isn't something she needs. As for Itsuka being "spoiled" I can really only guess you mean the way she acts; specifically how she refuses to embrace parts of Nagomu (being embarrassed about him in public, dissing his life choices in earlier eps, giving him a bratty attitude) which I believe only enhances the believability and 'authenticity' of her character as a child who has developed stubbornness due to her abandonment and general family issues. It would be weird or she would be completely hiding her emotions if she acted straight and polite to everything which is quite unsettling for a child to do. CHILDREN ARE CHILDREN. I hope this clears up some things and feel free to discuss some more :)
Jun 1, 2022 8:42 PM

Jun 2014
rather than tee hee hee hee~ with flower(?) background
i wish their(Kanoko&Mitsuru) confrontation is ufufufu with Hannya background lol~

poor Itsuka mom, she got hit with stray bullet from itsuka that intended for nagomu XD
Jun 1, 2022 9:10 PM
May 2019
Love all the moments in this episode -- Nagomu's birthday, Itsuka being cute about it, Christmas Eve preparations, Nagomu's cluelessness regarding the feud between his ex-girlfriend and the girl crushing on him lol I even liked the singing at the end. Nice episode.
Jun 1, 2022 9:46 PM

Aug 2018
makeinue said:
Guts-Valley said:

Could you indulge me by examining what I have to say? Honestly, the family raising an abandoned child element was no longer needed as soon as we were fully introduced to the situation. itsuka already integrated herself perfectly into the store lifestyle. Have to remember that the reason she isn't living with her mother is because it would mean Itsuka would have to live in France. A start over like that is NOT EASY. (I'm a Korean immigrant to French Canada @ gr5 so I know). The mother didn't need to be any broken character as that would just make Itsukas situation even more pitiful which isn't something she needs. As for Itsuka being "spoiled" I can really only guess you mean the way she acts; specifically how she refuses to embrace parts of Nagomu (being embarrassed about him in public, dissing his life choices in earlier eps, giving him a bratty attitude) which I believe only enhances the believability and 'authenticity' of her character as a child who has developed stubbornness due to her abandonment and general family issues. It would be weird or she would be completely hiding her emotions if she acted straight and polite to everything which is quite unsettling for a child to do. CHILDREN ARE CHILDREN. I hope this clears up some things and feel free to discuss some more :)
You have to clear NOTHING I GAVE MY OPINION! I disagree with everything you said even to the part of you being Korean, you aren't Japanese and Canada isn't France LOL so no you don't know. I will indulge with what you have said. She "integrated herself into the store lifestyle" is a good reason why she shouldn't live with her mother to you? I call Itsuka "spoiled" because she doesn't want to live with her mother. In life we can't always choose where we want to live or who our parents are. Her mother isn't an addict or an abuser there are other kids that had it a lot worst. I never said the mother isn't a "broken" because she is in another way. She is selfish that abandon her child on strangers and continue having her live with them because her child doesn't want to live with her. She is a failure as a mother but the writer continue to write her as a clumsy women that is trying her best the writer was better off writing her the way I said.
Jun 1, 2022 10:23 PM

Nov 2018
such a heartwarming and funny episode🤣

I like what Itsuka wish for them at the end😄
Jun 1, 2022 11:37 PM
Feb 2022
Guts-Valley said:
makeinue said:

You have to clear NOTHING I GAVE MY OPINION! I disagree with everything you said even to the part of you being Korean, you aren't Japanese and Canada isn't France LOL so no you don't know. I will indulge with what you have said. She "integrated herself into the store lifestyle" is a good reason why she shouldn't live with her mother to you? I call Itsuka "spoiled" because she doesn't want to live with her mother. In life we can't always choose where we want to live or who our parents are. Her mother isn't an addict or an abuser there are other kids that had it a lot worst. I never said the mother isn't a "broken" because she is in another way. She is selfish that abandon her child on strangers and continue having her live with them because her child doesn't want to live with her. She is a failure as a mother but the writer continue to write her as a clumsy women that is trying her best the writer was better off writing her the way I said.
Guts-Valley said:
makeinue said:

First I'd like to ask why you are so aggressive? I just want a civil discussion.. well if you look at history, Japanese ppl are descendants of Koreans, Koreans are descendants of Chinese. What I meant in Canada and France is that I immigrated to a fully french province so I had to learn the language and get the hang of the culture. Going from eastern to western philosophy, culture and lifestyle in general can put a lot of stress on kids of the age where they are already around middle school level but not quite highschool. As if you made it to highschool, you are pretty much your own person and it doesn't take as big of a toll on you. Maybe giving my experience as an example was not the best but there is enough substance of it to back up my points. Now moving onto Itsuka, you have to keep in mind that Itsuka and her mother doesn't have a standard parental relationship. The mother was always caught up in her work and pretty much left her all to the dad who just travels around for music. This already puts a huge dent into Itsukas world perception because she lacked a mother or strong parental presence that socialized her. She was mostly raised by her dad in between his shows. It is safe to assume she may even be libertarian in her world view. And being libertarian, you could say that ppl like her would be more tolerable to define family as a social structure before a blood related one. We can't always choose our lives but she is in a position where she does have that choice. One is to remain with the strangers that became her family within a year, building her as an apprentice, thereby securing a career path in middle school, many figures of authority whom all care deeply for her and will always be by her side since they all work in the same store. Or she could choose to move to France, learn a new language, culture, way of thinking, society, then will probably be trusted with her grandparents who she has no clear memory of as her mother would still be largely busy working. Now, the mother being a "broken character". I think by your statement of Itsukas mother being a failure mother who seems to try her best in getting along, I can assume we were both blessed with great mothers? However I think you would know without me explicitly saying that there are too many parents that are worse than most highschoolers. This is just part of life and we can't really do anything about it? Idk I don't exactly have much to say on that end. Lemme know your thoughts, and stop being so damn aggressive mane T_T
Jun 1, 2022 11:51 PM
Jul 2018
Aroo-nyan said:
The pacing is all over the place. There's a lot of events/reminiscent going on in this episodes but they are less meaningful or impactful than they should have been.

I agree it's a bit scattered but the emotion and desired tone still shines through imo. For this episode, I felt the grandfather flashback and the ending song from Nagomu were especially effective in hitting the right emotional beats.
Jun 1, 2022 11:53 PM
Jul 2018
Guts-Valley said:

Yeah. The mother is "normal" all things considered which makes it easy to forget that she abandoned her kid for five whole years. The show takes a very sympathetic approach to her which I don't necessarily dislike but is a little lacking in explanation.
Jun 2, 2022 12:08 AM

Aug 2018
HungryForQuality said:
Guts-Valley said:

Yeah. The mother is "normal" all things considered which makes it easy to forget that she abandoned her kid for five whole years. The show takes a very sympathetic approach to her which I don't necessarily dislike but is a little lacking in explanation.
"show takes a very sympathetic approach to her" is the perfect way to put it. This anime can still be a cute anime but I was into this being a deeper anime. I am a sucker for parent and child media and this turn to child and older guy friend? Nagomu could have still be a mentor if they written him to be some kind Japanese sweet master and he teaches her. Sounds cliche but now he is a old guy trying to be friends with a little girl, just no.
Jun 2, 2022 12:26 AM

Aug 2018
Not trying to be aggressive but it looks like you ignore everything I said and just gave me a summary of the show. Yea I know she choose to stay I am watching the same anime. The problem is just like you don't get to choice desert before dinner she doesn't get to make the choice of staying. As a parent your child stay with you, you don't pawn them to someone else it is your responsibility. Another commentator said better than me "show takes a very sympathetic approach to her" is my one of my problem with this turn. I don't agree with this writer(of the anime) and with this view point.
Jun 2, 2022 1:12 AM
Jul 2018
Guts-Valley said:
HungryForQuality said:

"show takes a very sympathetic approach to her" is the perfect way to put it. This anime can still be a cute anime but I was into this being a deeper anime. I am a sucker for parent and child media and this turn to child and older guy friend? Nagomu could have still be a mentor if they written him to be some kind Japanese sweet master and he teaches her. Sounds cliche but now he is a old guy trying to be friends with a little girl, just no.

Yeah I can see how it's a little weird to see the anime go from surrogate parent helping child to 30 year old guy trying to be friends with a child.

I think the show is trying to strike a balance where he's trying to be an adult figure in her life and the corny attempts to bond by him are meant to break the ice. He's like a "corny dad joke" type of character.

You can kinda see that with the writing of Nagomu. Sometimes, the writers will play up the very calm and collected Nagomu (playing the guitar to onlookers without the chestnut, teaching the group of kids how to make sweets, being mature when talking to Kanoko) and then it'll switch to childish Nagomu being scolded by literally everyone for overreacting to everything lol.
Jun 2, 2022 1:46 AM
☆A-Qing's hair☆

Jun 2008
makeinue said:
Guts-Valley said:
Guts-Valley said:
\What I meant in Canada and France is that I immigrated to a fully french province so I had to learn the language and get the hang of the culture.
I just wanted to ask, you moved to a french province in canada? Or in france?
Cause I thought that equal access in language english/french was a constitutional thing in canada? and that people could get by with knowing only one for this reason. just a curiousity.

Jun 2, 2022 6:39 AM

Oct 2016
Great episode! I really like how the title card in the OP changes color depending on the season.

What a wholesome episode though, would have been even more comfy if this released in Christmas, but hey, I am not complaining, I need this energy right now.

Nagomu, what a chad airhead. Itsuka's reaction to Nagomu with Kanoko and Mitsuru was hilarious and the accidental shots to her mother. Kanoko and Mitsuru's dynamic is great, but not as great as Nagomu's singing, that was nice.
Jun 2, 2022 7:15 AM

Apr 2012
u know, the first ~5 seconds of the opening always gets me

on that last scene with Nagomu playing the guitar, if they had played the opening and just ended the episode like that, i would have cried
Jun 2, 2022 7:51 AM

Jul 2017
It's Winter, and the OP changes season once again.

The versatile Nagomu trying to be lame and asking for Itsuka's birthday (which passed before he came back in shame), that would've been nice. But a big fir tree addressed to Itsuka as an early Christmas present from her mother, it's repayment for her only family that Itsuka hasn't really got a grasp on relating to her just yet, and Nagomu's a pretty good insurance guy.

Squeezing yuzu on a decades-old juicer that broke to make some yuzu yokan specially for Nagomu's birthday, I relate to Nagomu that what was in the past can be easily forgotten, and both his elderly parents giving off the dumbfounded face is just the icing on the cake. Either way, Nagomu is such a comical character I can't have enough of.

Kanoko trying to get back with Nagomu to celebrate his birthday (that's right before Christmas), Itsuka must've got a small shock to learn that, and repaid that by offering him a day out with her. But Mitsuru has a plan to bring Nagomu out to a date, while Kanoko just waited on the sidelines, and sadly for the former she becomes a 3rd party in this state, which Itsuka SO managed to catch by coincidence to create hilarity out of it. Nagomu's such a giga chad airhead, and I love the dynamic between the ladies to create such romantic ruckus.

Ending the episode with Nagomu's song as the Christmas present, it's a special occasion for such a special song. Really though, IMO the best episode so far.
Jun 2, 2022 8:08 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yeah op changes following the season change, it's actually beautiful, almost cryge. Not to mention this episode sequence was literally already 'spoiled' into the ed.

Nagomu birthday. 22nd? Nah, its 15th! Itsuka said its spring is her birthday, and almost ignored Nagomu for the result of him being overly curious about it. Until she got to know his secret, its sure change her mind completely.

Promise being made from every side. But also glad they all manage to make it happen, especially when looking at Nagomu with all that invitation from those two young women. But still idk why but feeling worry, his promise with Itsuka kinda be broke. Still i am hoping a wholesome moment between them at the end of the season show.

Trading christmas present between them seems tough. But glad its nice and not turning out to be a bloodbath, with Nagomu special gift being done for them. The next looks nice too, because more child coming up as the main focus, to ease my day. So, yea, its a heck yea!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 2, 2022 10:33 AM
Sep 2018
Having no knowledge of Japanese, I still cried during Nagomu;s song. The setting and the sounds themselves were such that I reacted in that manner.

In re the three-party date... Nagomu really dislikes causing anyone hurt. I'm pretty sure he knew quite well that it might make things awkward, but to leave Kanoko standing there alone would be so outside of his character.
He was lucky in that it turned out for the best, that after a bit Mitsuri was glad for the added presence lowering the intensity for her, while Kanoko found contrasting herself with Mitsuri less than bitter-sweet but still enlightening.

It's unfortunate that Itsuka's memories of her parents are that she can't rely upon them, although in different ways; her mum was the major bread-winner, and all the downsides of that which are usually tropes aimed at a male parent became hers. Her father appears to have done his best to provide emotional support, but all the tropes of being a struggling musician were his. And in the end, the both of them were overwhelmed by it all.
The positive thing that can be said concerning her final abandonment by her father was that he did so after bringing her someplace where he believed they'd take her in and care for her, rather than just abandoning her on the street; it's known he had some form of prior relationship with them, which supports the thinking that he might be the one who taught Nagomu to play the guitar.

One could argue that it's odd that Nagomu has never to our knowledge asked his parents concerning her father, how it came that they were putting them up at the time, but Nagomu tends to not dwell upon the past, and with Itsuka the present is very much something he's focusing on. It's enough to know that she was left in the care of the shop, and thus is a part of that extended 'family'.

Anyway, all of what went down this episode made it such that when Nagomu started playing, I started crying.
So they succeeded in engaging my emotions.
Jun 2, 2022 11:12 AM

Jul 2016
Damn you, age-gap! Mitsuru is so cute and honestly, any other option is better than having Kanoko getting back with Nagomu. Hell, even I am a better option than her and I'm a guy.

Lovely episode as usual. I'm happy to know Itsuka's mother wasn't just a one-episode character and actually took some initiative in wanting to get closer to her daughter.

Also, immense props to Nagomu for handling a double date with a high-schooler and an ex at the same time so smoothly. Dude has powers.
Jun 2, 2022 12:54 PM
Jan 2015
Let all us be real.
This SoL is pretty mediocre in general, right? Everyone knows it. Idiot MC, some random stuff change, blabla.
But there is one point where it is absolutely excellent at - showing women behaviour when man is at stake.
This parts of show, albeit not being a big % of screen time, are absolutely brilliant and acute. Probably the reason to watch this if anything, I think I have never seen such a realistic type of interactions between women who fight for a man in anime in general, maybe in Kimi ga nozomu eien, but even there it was completely different.
Jun 2, 2022 1:16 PM

Aug 2021
i love the special ed song for this episode, wonder how this would wrap up in 3 more episodes
Jun 2, 2022 7:19 PM

May 2021
Good to see her mother visiting occasionally. This topic has been handled pretty well so far. Was hilarious to see Itsuka's reaction on seeing the three walk by.

Jun 3, 2022 1:34 PM

Feb 2007
Nagomu, the true Harem King...
Jun 3, 2022 4:59 PM
Feb 2022
quercifolia said:
makeinue said:
\What I meant in Canada and France is that I immigrated to a fully french province so I had to learn the language and get the hang of the culture.
I just wanted to ask, you moved to a french province in canada? Or in france?
Cause I thought that equal access in language english/french was a constitutional thing in canada? and that people could get by with knowing only one for this reason. just a curiousity.
Province in Canada, which that region of the province was french dominant. Things are also written in English but no one really uses english when talking
Jun 4, 2022 10:44 AM

May 2022
RioFS said:
Good to see her mother visiting occasionally. This topic has been handled pretty well so far. Was hilarious to see Itsuka's reaction on seeing the three walk by.

I have not read the manga, so I don't know where this is going. But with mom Yukihira being voiced by Sakamoto Maaya (also singer of the opening theme) it makes me think she will return from time to time. Maybe just my prejudice, but I don't want them to waste an opportunity to give Sakamoto Maaya's voice a bigger role.
Jun 4, 2022 10:46 AM

Aug 2019
Impressive, Nagomu has a birthday date with his ex and a coworker.
Jun 4, 2022 5:53 PM

Mar 2012
This episode had me laughing many times www

Itsuka being hesitant about making promises, but Nagomu encouraging her and later on gets to do a promise too. Nagomu reminiscing about his grandpa always has this warm feeling. But him looking at old photos in the middle of work then his mom going "what are you doing? help here" LOL please

Hehe the good co-worker relationship/interactions are always fun to watch. The staff taking photos of Itsuka's work, Hiiro and her fangirling towards Masa ww

Itsuka's mom gets to follow through with her promise, yay. It seems that even if her dad surely also has shortcomings, Itsuka got to appreciate him because of being there with her compared to her mom.

Mitsuru and Kanoko thinking about each other's actions and Nagomu going :D :) that even got Itsuka judging him for being an airhead T_T
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Deaimon Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2022

85 by CrackHeadReviews »»
May 9, 10:45 PM

» Asking what happen at the manga

FeliksXzl - Jan 9

1 by bossunhimeswitch »»
Jan 9, 10:27 AM

» What are our thoughts on this one?

sorames - Jun 12, 2023

26 by KitsuFrost »»
Aug 7, 2023 2:56 PM

Poll: » Deaimon Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 25, 2022

53 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jun 21, 2023 11:35 AM

Poll: » Deaimon Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 11, 2022

47 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jun 21, 2023 9:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.