Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 30, 2022 1:45 PM
Mar 2021
The Anime was released across 2 Blu-ray's, but I can only find the first part on blu-ray. The 2nd is out of stock on every website and I can't even find it available on American/Canadian websites to possibly import it.

Doesn't seem like a case of it just being out of stock because I've been looking for a year now, the DVD version is in stock too. Was there an issue that forced it to be recalled?
May 30, 2022 5:37 PM
Nov 2019
kriissyy12 said:
The Anime was released across 2 Blu-ray's, but I can only find the first part on blu-ray. The 2nd is out of stock on every website and I can't even find it available on American/Canadian websites to possibly import it.

Doesn't seem like a case of it just being out of stock because I've been looking for a year now, the DVD version is in stock too. Was there an issue that forced it to be recalled?

i doubt a recall, what happens often in anime blue rays, is that theres a set number and then it gets bought out. odds are, you can probably find a scalped priced one on ebay, or a region locked version. neither are too helpful, but thats all i can give ya.

sorry i couldnt be of more help to ya :(

edit::: i just checked on ebay, a dual blue ray is selling for 99$ with some xtra shipping
May 30, 2022 7:11 PM
Jun 2021
Shinobu_Araragi5 said:
kriissyy12 said:

i doubt a recall, what happens often in anime blue rays, is that theres a set number and then it gets bought out. odds are, you can probably find a scalped priced one on ebay, or a region locked version. neither are too helpful, but thats all i can give ya.

sorry i couldnt be of more help to ya :(

edit::: i just checked on ebay, a dual blue ray is selling for 99$ with some xtra shipping

Im if I remember correctly you use a Xbox one to watch blue rays that are locked regionally.
Jun 1, 2022 6:56 AM
Oct 2021
kriissyy12 said:

Sentai filmworks has the complete collection on blu ray, if you wait for a sale its usually about 35$.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

891 by Nikmomo93 »»
May 6, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

290 by Profitgang »»
May 5, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.