Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 23, 2022 6:15 AM

Jul 2011
Well, at least Purin motivation looks intact.

Even machines pray sometimes.

Purin had the luck to stop someone in a VW Kombi, because stereotype hippie. And now she is in a cosplay plugsuit, because the guy is prepared.
Good memories Asuka in Rebuild of Evangelion.

Oh the funny guy, a surprise to be sure, but a mixed one.
May 24, 2022 2:46 PM

Apr 2020
Honestly surprised no one is talking about Purin's tits here.
Jun 14, 2022 5:52 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
She's back, babyyy. Though she now behaves even less human than she did before. This might not end well after all.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jun 16, 2022 10:04 AM
May 2017
Salty-GB said:

The 3DCG made Purin uncanny enough to not pay enough attention not only to her pretty breasts but her whole pretty petite body as well. Why that 3D printer did not print clothes over Purin's naked body if the same machine printed her glasses?
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Jun 16, 2022 10:13 AM
May 2017
cyruz said:
She's back, babyyy. Though she now behaves even less human than she did before. This might not end well after all.

With a full prosthetic body, Purin became a lolita version of Major Motoko Kusanagi...
Jun 16, 2022 10:01 PM

Apr 2020
leonardobarba said:
Salty-GB said:

The 3DCG made Purin uncanny enough to not pay enough attention not only to her pretty breasts but her whole pretty petite body as well. Why that 3D printer did not print clothes over Purin's naked body if the same machine printed her glasses?

... do we need to get the police involved here?
Jun 17, 2022 5:58 PM
May 2017
Salty-GB said:

It depends on how you see the world. Nudity is art.
Jun 18, 2022 6:48 AM

Apr 2020
leonardobarba said:
Salty-GB said:

It depends on how you see the world. Nudity is art.

Nudity IS art, yes, but Purin's borderline loli boobs don't exactly read the same as Van Gogh.
Jun 18, 2022 2:13 PM
May 2017
Salty-GB said:
Nudity IS art, yes, but Purin's borderline loli boobs don't exactly read the same as Van Gogh.

Van Gogh's artworks are masterpieces indeed.

Purin was of age when she died. Petite women do exist -- and I find some of them to be particularly pretty. After she was 3D printed, 'reborn' with a full prosthetic body, Purin ceased to be a human being, the same argument Major Motoko Kusanagi went with to explain why she does not feel ashamed to be naked in public. Purin's scene can be read such way or as a fan service, something I do not believe.
Jun 18, 2022 5:35 PM

Apr 2020
leonardobarba said:
Salty-GB said:

Purin was of age when she died. Petite women do exist -- and I find some of them to be particularly pretty. After she was 3D printed, 'reborn' with a full prosthetic body, Purin ceased to be a human being, the same argument Major Motoko Kusanagi went with to explain why she does not feel ashamed to be naked in public. Purin's scene can be read such way or as a fan service, something I do not believe.

I'm aware Purin is of age, she's just loli-coded which is arguably just as bad. I think her no longer being human is a pretty bad excuse for the scene but I'm not like, the moral cop or anything. I just personally find the (literal) objectification of Purin to be gross.

The age gap between her and Batou is also kinda gross considering he met her when she was a child. Dunno what kinda weird shit the staff was on for this one.
Jun 19, 2022 4:42 AM

Feb 2014
Salty-GB said:
leonardobarba said:

I'm aware Purin is of age, she's just loli-coded which is arguably just as bad. I think her no longer being human is a pretty bad excuse for the scene but I'm not like, the moral cop or anything. I just personally find the (literal) objectification of Purin to be gross.

The age gap between her and Batou is also kinda gross considering he met her when she was a child. Dunno what kinda weird shit the staff was on for this one.

I am really struggling to see Purin as "loli-coded". Literally zero loli vibes
Jun 19, 2022 4:48 AM

Apr 2020
Mroujeee said:
Salty-GB said:

I am really struggling to see Purin as "loli-coded". Literally zero loli vibes

She literally acts and looks exactly like a child...
Jun 19, 2022 10:44 AM

Oct 2012
Salty-GB said:
leonardobarba said:

They knew exactly what they were doing.
Jun 19, 2022 11:17 AM
May 2017
Salty-GB said:
The age gap between her and Batou is also kinda gross considering he met her when she was a child.

• Purin likes Batou a lot and it is not Stockholm Syndrome.
  • Batou likes Purin.
  • Batou never made any move on Purin because of common sense no matter if he remembers or does not remember who Purin is.
Jun 19, 2022 2:58 PM

Apr 2020
leonardobarba said:
Salty-GB said:
The age gap between her and Batou is also kinda gross considering he met her when she was a child.

• Purin likes Batou a lot and it is not Stockholm Syndrome.
  • Batou likes Purin.
  • Batou never made any move on Purin because of common sense no matter if he remembers or does not remember who Purin is.

I never said anything about Stockholm Syndrome. It's not even real. I'm just saying that it's creepy for Batou to like this girl at least 20 years his junior who he met as a literal child and still looks and acts like one.

The way it's presented in the show, he doesn't make a move because she's no longer a human. He's shown to still have those feelings though.
Oct 17, 2022 10:20 PM

Apr 2018
I gotta say, I was kinda caught off-guard when they actually showed Purin's nipples this episode, given that this Season's entry on MAL doesn't even have the "mild nudity" tag in the rating.

Not to mention that, iirc, none of the SAC series ever dared to show naughty bits before, especially since the whole "prosthetic cyborg body" angle gives the show a perfect excuse to stick with Barbie-doll anatomy.

Anyway, 'twas a surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one :>
Feb 6, 2023 1:14 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Kamikaze? I think not guys!!! kekeke
Oct 17, 2023 5:39 PM

Mar 2019
Purin walking around naked..

Me:

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koukaku Kidoutai: SAC_2045 Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion

BlichoBoy - May 23, 2022

6 by abystoma2 »»
Nov 20, 2023 10:12 AM

» No Episodes Added?

BartCreator - Oct 19, 2023

0 by BartCreator »»
Oct 19, 2023 8:56 PM

Poll: » Koukaku Kidoutai: SAC_2045 Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion

BlichoBoy - May 23, 2022

45 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 17, 2023 11:34 PM

Poll: » Koukaku Kidoutai: SAC_2045 Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion

BlichoBoy - May 23, 2022

3 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 17, 2023 6:17 PM

Poll: » Koukaku Kidoutai: SAC_2045 Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion

BlichoBoy - May 23, 2022

6 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 17, 2023 11:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.