Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 19, 2022 7:57 AM

Nov 2011
About time an episode doesn't involve saving elves. Arc and Ariane are also getting along much better now.

Yuriarna got attacked while on the road but what else can you expect from a world full of dangerous humans and monsters? At least we get to see more of Arc's skills again. Good thing Yurarna didn't die or..that would've been underwhelming.
May 19, 2022 8:05 AM

Feb 2019
Probably one of my fave episodes so far.

Arc being completely fascinated with his uncurse spell was adorable. Good thing he and Ariane were nearby when the princess was attacked. Looks like one of her own guards was involved in it too.

And ninja girl is back too for next week, should be pretty fun!
May 19, 2022 8:15 AM
Oct 2016
Ponta is the most clutch there is. Leading Arc over to where the princess is being attacked. Arc naturally slaughtering the bandits accordingly, especially after they threaten to kill Ponta. Trying to figure out which Prince sent the bandits will be tough, it could be either of them for different reasons. If the princess goes to negotiate with the elves it could hurt both the princes plans. Arc reviving so many people could turn out bad down the road like he said but I think its ok. Arc did the right thing bringing them back, none of the soldiers, the princess, or her loyal maid deserved to be killed like that. Arc getting assistance from the haunted wolves shown earlier in the episode was cool. The pack leader recognizing Arc helped by breaking that ankle band off. Whomever is going around sending monsters to places they don't belong is causing too much trouble. I'll be interested to see when the story reveals who's doing this. Arc and Ariane after getting some glowing wolf fur journeying to this capital city to find more of the elf slaves. Running into the furry eared ninja, so exited!
May 19, 2022 8:17 AM

Jul 2011
So....Ponta is a fox/flying squirrel hybrid.

Was good the technical explanation about the resurrection spell, and the small debate about rezzing people.
May 19, 2022 8:26 AM
Apr 2018
See, that the different between professional assassins and bandit.

Assassin doesn't do extra stuff.

Bandits have hard time getting "relieved" so they always try to think with their d*ck first
May 19, 2022 8:34 AM
Oct 2019
It turns out his Anti-Curse spell wasn't enough, but the fact is he was really cursed.

Still a mystery who put that black ring on those monster...

I like how Arc can't bring everyone back, there is a limit to it.
davidyodo24May 19, 2022 8:37 AM
May 19, 2022 8:37 AM

Sep 2018
I've been really enjoying this show so far and that episode took things up another notch

This really is a very good little show.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
May 19, 2022 9:01 AM

Jun 2021
Arc is indeed a gift from god, you've got that right sister.

But yeah, doin hella resurrections of the dead could be problematic, I feel like I just saw this in another anima recently too.

Watching this after Greatest Demonlord is like a palette cleanser and then some, too. Really a nice show except for all the violence haha.
May 19, 2022 9:04 AM

May 2020
And yes the inevitable meetup between the princess and Arc is here, though the thing is she didn't see him. Well i guess not so long before the next meetup, so yeah no worries.
May 19, 2022 9:47 AM

Apr 2022
Well, duh! Of course it wouldn't be permanent. Otherwise they'd have needed to change the title of the show. 😉

May 19, 2022 9:54 AM

Jan 2008
Oh wow, another girl of higher/royal status and her maid saved after their carriage got attacked in the woods.

I wonder if we'll even get to see any of the savings come to fruition in the anime.
May 19, 2022 10:17 AM

Jul 2015
God i hope we see Arc human face atleast once before this anime ends..

Ponta doing ninja jumps on trees was mesmerizing..

The quality has fallen down quite a bit.. especially Arc's character design.. even the 2D felt wonky..
May 19, 2022 10:27 AM
Apr 2022
Who else just had a forced logout for abt 1h?
(Server fail)
May 19, 2022 10:37 AM

May 2016
Holy shit. one of these isekai type games and they actually were able to ressurrect someone? I do not think i have ever seen this before. I think there was like one instance in shit art online where they had like a 5 second window.
May 19, 2022 10:47 AM

May 2021
Arc literally bringing a Princess back from death and probably having influenced a historic event: Just some odds and ends.

Decent episode; hope we get back to the political side of things soon.

Trickieking said:
(Server fail)

Not sure of the exact time, but I did.

Kayle_x_Morgana said:
Holy shit. one of these isekai type games and they actually were able to ressurrect someone? I do not think i have ever seen this before. I think there was like one instance in shit art online where they had like a 5 second window.

Overlord had one.

May 19, 2022 10:49 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Seems Arc's skeleton form is due to a curse and though he can use the uncurse magic to revert back to human flesh, it is only temporarily that it works! And wow, arc just used regeneration skill to save the dead princess as well as the others xD. FURRY EARED NINJA!
And that ponta plush and dog post at the end was cool lol. Shows how spirit animals get along with 3d ones.

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
May 19, 2022 1:00 PM

Jun 2015
Ponta being an absolute legend!! I think they missed a trick just before ponta hit that dues face there was a still moment and they might of included a mini far away view of ponta. Mainly cause I love ponta!!!

Only drawback is, wasn't the princess the one he had already saved. Im not going back to check but there is a slight disconnect if she is. Then again trauma and also dying probably makes memories hazy. But no excuse for skeleton guy.

Well maybe there is, his heads so full of sexy elves and cat ear girls he totally forgot about boring princesses. If I was him, I would also to be fair.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
May 19, 2022 1:02 PM

Nov 2013
Oh so the curse gets removed only for a short while

- Ariane: What took you so long, Arc?
- Arc: Just saved a princess, disposed of bandits and resurrected a bunch of people. Nothing special.

It was satisfying to see MC care for some "random guards" instead of only the usual characters whose faces are drawn lol.
May 19, 2022 1:15 PM

Dec 2014
Wow I was right about the whole uncurse spell on himself being only temporary. I guess that's the right choice as it gives us more content and something to look forward to in future episodes, to see whether there's a real possible way of actually having an uncursed body or not.

I also had the feeling that Princess Yuriarna and Arc were going to meet sooner or later, but man, I didn't really expect it to be the way it was shown to us. Their meeting again will something totally interesting and also something I'll look for in the future. And I can't still get over how pretty the princess is, she is really something. I hope we can see more of her and the whole royalty problem.

And I guess now is time for Chiyome to actually get I little bit more of screen time. I don't know if she will join Arc and Ariane but with just getting more minutes is sufficient for me. But yeah, as always I await the next episode as I am totally enjoying the Anime.
May 19, 2022 2:07 PM
Jan 2019
Roch2001 said:

Only drawback is, wasn't the princess the one he had already saved. Im not going back to check but there is a slight disconnect if she is. Then again trauma and also dying probably makes memories hazy. But no excuse for skeleton guy.

That was some other noble girl from ep1 - Lauren Laraiya du Luvierte. She had darker blonde hair, and her attendant, Rita, has dark red hair.

But yes, the 2 different pair are very similar - Blonde hair girl, with short hair attendant.
May 19, 2022 2:30 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
As I thought, the un-curse technique would only be temporary, otherwise we wouldn’t have the funny skeleton man anymore lol. And the part in this episode where Arc resurrected all those people and they thought it was something done by god kinda brings me back to “I’m a Spider, So What?” where a similar situation was happening lol, Arc over here making waves in this world without even trying.

And the ninja girl is back once again, maybe she’ll join the party this time? Hopefully lol, also nice dog in the #HangingWithPonta end card.
May 19, 2022 2:33 PM

May 2016
RioFS said:
Arc literally bringing a Princess back from death and probably having influenced a historic event: Just some odds and ends.

Decent episode; hope we get back to the political side of things soon.

Trickieking said:
(Server fail)

Not sure of the exact time, but I did.

Kayle_x_Morgana said:

Overlord had one.
Yeah you are right but i think that is a bit different than this
May 19, 2022 2:42 PM
Jun 2012
I just have one translation problem with this anime it's not Uncurse it's Anticurse. He literallly says AntiCurse countless times.
May 19, 2022 3:20 PM
Feb 2022
I liked it because the episode shows Arc and Ariane traveling to the royal capital and Arc is surprised to learn that his curse is real and during his trip he ends up coming across a real caravan being attacked and helps them
May 19, 2022 3:45 PM
Mar 2016
just here to say im really happy with the pacing in this show. seriously.
May 19, 2022 3:48 PM
Apr 2021
Im dying to see an episode where they both sit down and Ariane goes "So, what can you do?" then arc says his whole hability list, she gets shocked and both actually practice the skills.
Doesnt enter my head how Arc likes Fantasy so much and hasnt tried out his powers yet. Its like the first thing you do when you get a skill or character in an rpg / mmo, find the first thing that moves and try them out
May 19, 2022 3:50 PM
Apr 2021
Kinda curious about his face, he couldve faced a Mirror and use uncurse Just to check if the avatar was handsome. Still ofc they wouldnt show us its a way of saying "Wait for the end lol"
May 19, 2022 6:11 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Heh well ofc its not permanent, why am I thinking it will be permanent lmao. Though at least its explained how Arc is really being badly cursed however reason it'd be....

So, its time for another journey, but Arc and Arianne already found themselves fighting with a pack of wolves using illusions. Then Arc decided something a little bit of different this time, he saved the leader from those sus ring control. Though, like the skeleton knight saying, there's still lot to learn about how to utilize his magic and ability more than he was thinking.

As the result of Arc decision to save the wolf leader, its also save Arc for wasting too much time dealing with those assassins. Too bad there's some that manage to escape, but well, lets deal with them later, right?

Then, damn, Arc also manage to revive a living being? But only if damage wasn't severe too much or its not too long after the death. So, yeah there he go, saving another noble from their misery! Though, its too bad that the princess didn't have an honour to see Arc directly. If yes, then it'll be more easy for Arc and Arianne especially, on the future negotiation process.

However, let's aside it first, because there's some cute girl that ready to get her proper introduction time for the next episode. Heck yeah for the nekomimi ninja!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 19, 2022 6:50 PM
Mar 2019
Nekomimi ninja time!

“We all have our time machines, don't we. Those that take us back are memories... And those that carry us forward, are dreams.”
― H.G. Wells, The Time Machine

May 19, 2022 7:12 PM
Jul 2020
So curious how Arc is in human form wkwkwk

May 19, 2022 8:50 PM
Apr 2018
Is it me or the ninja girl disguise at the end really convincing that she look like a fashionable boy?

neverless i like that boy-ish look of that though.
May 19, 2022 9:46 PM

Jul 2012
Ariane's booba are just expanding by the episode. I am a Pyra/Mythra enjoyer but I think she'd even make them blush. Even her CG model has absurdly wild proportions.
May 19, 2022 10:14 PM

Jan 2021
For a minute I thought they were the same princess and maid from ep.1, and I was gonna say it is terrible luck to have your carriage attacked twice. Though, it probably would have been a common occurance when carriages were the primary form of travel.

It would be really interesting if the few who got away reported the princess dead and then she shows up in the town she's going to.

May 20, 2022 4:40 AM

Jul 2017
Hah, one Anti-curse later...and Arc almost thought that he'd get his real body back...which ain't helping much for a binding curse that's lifted temporarily.

The Rhoden Kingdom town of Olav is next, and what Arc should not be afraid of...is bugs, which seems to be his Achillles' Heel. And crossing the forest full of haunted wolves to quickly reach Olav sounds like a bad idea, but they don't have time to spare with more elves kidnapped and possibly on the verge of death.

The haunted wolves are worth Arc's intellect, but when it comes to numbers, Ariane's magic powers comes in handy. And as usual, the same Curse ring inflicted on the leader's foot, only bears the thought of some evil power at work, and where this implies to hit is on the royal family's only daughter Yuriarna to travel to Limbult in total secrecy, only to be ambushed by bandits out for her life.

Ponta and Arc on their way to see what's going on, but it's the same haunted wolves pack who repays them for the favour. Arc's Regeneration feels like he's on Ainz's god-level of OP to resurect Princess Yuriarna, her servant Ferna and the rest of the soldiers, but nevertheless, they're given a second chance at life.

The town of Olav, and the ninja furry is back! What she brings to the table is anyone's guess.
May 20, 2022 7:39 AM

Oct 2017
Good to see the ninja girl again.
May 20, 2022 2:54 PM

Mar 2010
I was hoping arc talked to that blonde princess, but I guess it will simply have to wait.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 21, 2022 9:25 AM

May 2018
I wanna fluff those ninja eyes UwU
May 21, 2022 2:45 PM
Jul 2019

well, well, look who's back.

Now, the 2 girl harem is complete.
May 22, 2022 12:52 PM

May 2018
not liking this ep......
May 23, 2022 8:16 AM
May 2022
Horn_dawg_2019 said:

Is it really a harem though and not just a team if it's only two?
May 24, 2022 2:28 AM
Jan 2018
So his fake back story he created is real And Having any intentions of killing ponta is not wise.
May 25, 2022 11:22 AM

May 2009
Horn_dawg_2019 said:

Harem means more than 2.
May 25, 2022 10:33 PM

Nov 2009
I laughed at Arc praising Ariane while getting bitten by bunch of wolfs, LOL

Neneaux said:
Ariane's booba are just expanding by the episode

Nothing to complain about here. Always Booba Enjoyer.

___ ___ ___

Ponta... leading Arc to saving ppls again... seriously, this little thing is pretty much Arc's "Guide".

LOL @ Arc just tanking those magic shots like nothing.

And the Wolf Lead came out to return the favor for Arc saving him from before. (and they communicated by staring at each other)

Then afterwards Arc revives the Princess, but apparently there's a limit to it. It's pretty much a "Battle Rez" where you can only rez ppls within a short period of time when they died. If they died too long, it doesn't work.

I can already see some rival powers that thought she died going to be so confused.

(also, someone's question about Isekai with Resurrection, there's the current season "Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road" where the MC rez herself by rewinding time. (which indirectly rez everyone else while at it))

And there's also "Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken" where the MC learned how to rez ppls back from the dead

as for Overlord, I am pretty sure that was just in the Novel, as the anime version killed off the ppls that was suppose to be rez'd)

___ ___ ___

Meanwhile... Ariane has no idea of anything happening as she was preparing the dead wolves, lol.

Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 14, 2022 1:10 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Too bad the spell to reverse his curse only works for some seconds, but he should try it on his face I would love to see... the ring on the monsters and wolves is sure mysterious and also that attack on the princess and her guards, good thing that Ark could resurrect everyone that's definitely OP for sure xD also now the Kemono Ninja girl is back!
Jul 20, 2022 9:37 PM

Feb 2021
I thought that He was gonna use a resurrection spell.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 21, 2022 11:13 AM

Sep 2012
YudiYusantoS said:

that doesn't work on a curse, hes not undead but cursed, it was a skin in game
Jul 21, 2022 7:06 PM

Feb 2021
Sugram22 said:
YudiYusantoS said:

that doesn't work on a curse, hes not undead but cursed, it was a skin-in game

I mean when He is healing the princess (I thought the princess was already dead that's why He should use the resurrection spell) not his hand XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 13, 2022 8:26 AM
Jan 2022
Great start for second part of the season, best episode yet, congratulations to the cast
Oct 1, 2022 11:01 AM
Oct 2022
The story isn't interesting and the characters and world are extremely boring
Jun 5, 2023 5:13 AM
Nov 2012
مسكينة الاميرة بضل تتعرض للخطر وينقذها
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekakechuu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2022

118 by indexsel »»
May 9, 5:00 PM

Poll: » Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekakechuu Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2022

39 by ST63LTH »»
May 2, 8:52 AM

Poll: » Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekakechuu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2022

53 by ST63LTH »»
May 2, 8:50 AM

Poll: » Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekakechuu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 12, 2022

68 by adbeaver »»
Feb 27, 8:57 PM

Poll: » Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekakechuu Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 5, 2022

74 by adbeaver »»
Feb 27, 7:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.