Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Land of the Lustrous
Available on Manga Store
New
May 4, 2022 10:52 AM
Dec 2021
1. What chapter do I start with after finishing the anime?
2. Is there any official announcement for s2 or is there any news regarding s2 whether it'll happen or not?
3. I heard the manga is on hiatus atm. If yes, when will the hiatus be over?
May 4, 2022 10:59 AM

Nov 2021
1. Try chapter 30 as some things are changed
2. There are none
3. No information on that
May 4, 2022 10:59 AM
Sep 2021
1) I don’t exactly remember but it’s somewhere around chapter 30
2) I doubt there will be an s2
3) no news about future chapters
May 4, 2022 11:03 AM
Dec 2021
1.start on the chapter 31 or 32, cuz after that the anime starts to deviate from the manga, but i would strongly advise you to read the manga from the beginning (personal opinion tho).
2. there aren't any news about houseki no Kuni s2, cuz the studio orange is now focusing on beast ars(annoying ik).
3. idk much about the manga coming out of hiatus, but I've heard rumors going around that it may return in the 10 year anniversary of the manga.

Hope this helps.
May 4, 2022 11:16 AM

Mar 2020
Samyeaager said:
1.start on the chapter 31 or 32, cuz after that the anime starts to deviate from the manga, but i would strongly advise you to read the manga from the beginning (personal opinion tho).
2. there aren't any news about houseki no Kuni s2, cuz the studio orange is now focusing on beast ars(annoying ik).
3. idk much about the manga coming out of hiatus, but I've heard rumors going around that it may return in the 10 year anniversary of the manga.

Hope this helps.

I like those rumours, what date is that exactly?
DONDAKE!!
May 4, 2022 11:30 AM

Aug 2020
VeryGhoul said:
1) I don’t exactly remember but it’s somewhere around chapter 30
2) I doubt there will be an s2
3) no news about future chapters

clearly u missed the post about it being another 9999 years...
Call me Ren
May 4, 2022 11:36 AM
Dec 2021
Samyeaager said:

Hope this helps.

I'm on chapter 34 rn and apparently the scene in the anime(last episode) where phos asks cinnabar to team up with him never happened in the manga. Is it an anime only moment or did it happen in the manga as well?
May 4, 2022 11:50 AM
Dec 2021
TanmaySpamzzz said:
Samyeaager said:

Hope this helps.

I'm on chapter 34 rn and apparently the scene in the anime(last episode) where phos asks cinnabar to team up with him never happened in the manga. Is it an anime only moment or did it happen in the manga as well?
i think it is, but i can't assure anything cuz I've read it like a year ago and I might confuse it with the anime plot
May 4, 2022 3:51 PM
Jan 2020
TanmaySpamzzz said:
Samyeaager said:

Hope this helps.

It does happen in the manga, but it happens a little bit earlier in the anime. It happens in the last chapter of volume five, but the anime skips almost immediately from where volume four ends to that scene, so a few chapters are cut out
May 4, 2022 8:04 PM
Dec 2021
linnline said:
TanmaySpamzzz said:

It does happen in the manga, but it happens a little bit earlier in the anime. It happens in the last chapter of volume five, but the anime skips almost immediately from where volume four ends to that scene, so a few chapters are cut out

Yes I actually read it in the later chapters I'm guessing they animated the latter chapters to have a conclusive season finale

More topics from this board

Poll: » Houseki no Kuni (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2017

317 by ShadowkillZ »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Houseki no Kuni (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2017

211 by Lucas_Gomes7914 »»
May 22, 7:21 AM

Poll: » Houseki no Kuni (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2017

114 by ViSpace »»
May 21, 12:52 AM

Poll: » Houseki no Kuni (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2017

161 by ViSpace »»
May 20, 11:54 PM

Poll: » Houseki no Kuni (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2017

171 by ViSpace »»
May 20, 6:45 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.