Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 25, 2022 9:11 PM

Feb 2022

I asked this question in manga forum but I didn't get any answer I think manga forum is not very active,so I am asking here now.

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left."
||Profile||----------------||Anime||----------------||Manga||
Apr 25, 2022 9:26 PM
Mar 2021
If I remember it correctly she didn’t even care, she never saw Ayanokouji that way, she just feels admiration in a certain way and wants to surpass him
Apr 25, 2022 9:30 PM
Feb 2021
GreyratAnimelist said:

I asked this question in manga forum but I didn't get any answer I think manga forum is not very active,so I am asking here now.

there was never anything between them. Horikita didn't even have a slight bit of inclination towards Kiyo. They were simply allies.
Apr 25, 2022 9:47 PM
Dec 2021
I don’t remember her reacting to it.
Apr 25, 2022 10:15 PM
May 2021
I also have a question...
Apr 25, 2022 10:37 PM
Jun 2021
dl_ats_963 said:

he just want to experience what love is.
Apr 25, 2022 11:31 PM

Apr 2021
dl_ats_963 said:

Most likely the later one
I love Monogatari Series
Apr 25, 2022 11:52 PM
Nov 2021
dl_ats_963 said:

he just wanna know how it feels to fill kei's womb with his load
Apr 26, 2022 12:12 AM
May 2021
PsychoSystem17 said:
dl_ats_963 said:

Are you kidding or they have already done it or something else?!
Apr 26, 2022 2:20 AM

Apr 2021
GreyratAnimelist said:

nothing.
She doesn't care at all.
She doesn't have any reason to care. Because she doesn't have any romantic interest for Ayanokouji.
Apr 26, 2022 2:21 AM

Apr 2021
dl_ats_963 said:
PsychoSystem17 said:

Are you kidding or they have already done it or something else?!
he's kidding of course.
Apr 26, 2022 2:31 AM
Aug 2021
As a light novel reader of classroom of the elite and what it is says above

Well there is no reaction from Horikita about ayanokoji relationship with kei

When horikita meet ayanokoji alone after an exam in the escalator , she asks kiyokata « how long have you been dating kei ? » and kiyo answer her question .

And there is no more reaction about that , she just then says that she count on him to climb in class A and she will do what it is needed to do to achieve that

[/quote]
Apr 26, 2022 2:40 AM
Aug 2021
dl_ats_963 said:

To answer your question , he wants to experience what love is it as it it says in the beginning he wants to live a normal school life and having a girlfriend is one of them

Furthermore Kei needs someone to rely on ( because of her past ) and kiyokata will protect her so she can live a normal life in school ( he already show some worry and make sure that kei is not expelled )

In the light novel kiyo says to himself that it’s early for kei to be independant from someone what implicitly mean than in the future they could breakup

If you have some question about classroom of the elite you can ask me I’m a huge fan

[/quote]
Apr 26, 2022 2:51 AM

Feb 2022
Jeremk said:
As a light novel reader of classroom of the elite and what it is says above

Well there is no reaction from Horikita about ayanokoji relationship with kei

When horikita meet ayanokoji alone after an exam in the escalator , she asks kiyokata « how long have you been dating kei ? » and kiyo answer her question .

And there is no more reaction about that , she just then says that she count on him to climb in class A and she will do what it is needed to do to achieve that

oh, Thanks for the answer.
GreyratAnimelistApr 26, 2022 2:55 AM

Apr 26, 2022 3:04 AM
May 2021
Jeremk said:
dl_ats_963 said:

If you have some question about classroom of the elite you can ask me I’m a huge fan
Okay brother. Thanks for the answer.
Apr 26, 2022 3:08 AM

Sep 2011
I have a question too... Are we going to see
Apr 26, 2022 6:20 AM
Jan 2021
otakuclub94 said:

At the very end of the 3rd season, probably on of the last scenes.
Apr 26, 2022 6:21 AM
Jan 2021
lag message lol
-nothing is here-
Apr 26, 2022 8:01 AM
Jan 2018
FOR FUCK SAKE YOU, WHY DID I READ THAT? I AM ON S2 V4.5 FUUUUUUCK
Apr 27, 2022 1:52 PM
Mar 2016
How did Sakura reacted?
Apr 28, 2022 5:09 AM
Oct 2021
DarkXion said:
How did Sakura reacted?

That shit is so heartbreaking.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Sakura literally locks herself in a room and after some time special xam is conducted ayano himself expells Sakura .Damnnn
It’s happens in y2v5 the volume is fire.
Apr 28, 2022 3:58 PM
Jun 2021
showwzy_86 said:
DarkXion said:
How did Sakura reacted?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Sakura literally locks herself in a room and after some time special xam is conducted ayano himself expells Sakura .Damnnn

what about ichinose and satou ??? they also liked him ig
Apr 28, 2022 6:50 PM
Oct 2021
dslayer12 said:
showwzy_86 said:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Well these r huge spoilers
So spoiler

Spoiler

About ichinose she gets to know about it right when ayano was gonna give her answer for her confession on island.Naguma plays dirty here to make ichinose her toy I think it’s working ( according recent volume).She literally cries and stops talking to ayano.

About satou she was sad and had a quarell with kei but they made up as both of them r good friends but lately satou feelings for ayano grew too much and she is trying to team up with someone and expel kei.
This is really interesting satou s betraying the class and it will funny to see ayano to kick sss to save kei again.
Bro I think u should read novels they r really good.
May 1, 2022 5:11 AM

Feb 2022
otakuclub94 said:

GreyratAnimelistMay 1, 2022 5:18 AM

May 1, 2022 5:38 AM

May 2021
I'm a LN reader and even I have not gotten to that part.

May 1, 2022 7:09 PM
Jun 2021
showwzy_86 said:
dslayer12 said:

So spoiler

Spoiler

About ichinose she gets to know about it right when ayano was gonna give her answer for her confession on island.Naguma plays dirty here to make ichinose her toy I think it’s working ( according recent volume).She literally cries and stops talking to ayano.

About satou she was sad and had a quarell with kei but they made up as both of them r good friends but lately satou feelings for ayano grew too much and she is trying to team up with someone and expel kei.
This is really interesting satou s betraying the class and it will funny to see ayano to kick sss to save kei again.
yeah I'm in volume 7.5 where satou is kn date with ayanokoji lol
May 1, 2022 7:14 PM
Oct 2021
dslayer12 said:
showwzy_86 said:

So spoiler

Spoiler

Bro u shouldn’t have asked it’s really good suspense and exciting when u read without spoilers.
I think u won’t have any motivation to continue.But the way ayano expells or executes his plans is really exciting.
If u decide to drop try to continue.
May 1, 2022 7:24 PM
Jun 2021
showwzy_86 said:
dslayer12 said:
Bro u shouldn’t have asked it’s really good suspense and exciting when u read without spoilers.
I think u won’t have any motivation to continue.But the way ayano expells or executes his plans is really exciting.
nono I'm not dropping I'm on a break as I have board exam going on , but I couldn't control my excitement and the suspense
May 1, 2022 7:30 PM
Oct 2021
dslayer12 said:
showwzy_86 said:
nono I'm not dropping I'm on a break as I have board exam going on , but I couldn't control my excitement and the suspense
I understand, I read y1v4 to y2v4.5 in a span 5 days without even sleeping. I was so hyped that even the little time I used to sleep I always kept thinking what might happen.Not to mention I had final xams next week.hehe
May 1, 2022 7:34 PM
Jun 2021
showwzy_86 said:
dslayer12 said:
I understand, I read y1v4 to y2v4.5 in a span 5 days without even sleeping. I was so hyped that even the little time I used to sleep I always kept thinking what might happen.Not to mention I had final xams next week.hehe
showwzy_86 said:
dslayer12 said:
ooof damn true now there another manga which is similar to cote liek the high iq moves op Mc and all its called friends game I'm just watching and reading them both cause ppl tell ayanokoji can't defeat him easily
May 1, 2022 7:44 PM
Oct 2021
dslayer12 said:
showwzy_86 said:
showwzy_86 said:
ooof damn true now there another manga which is similar to cote liek the high iq moves op Mc and all its called friends game I'm just watching and reading them both cause ppl tell ayanokoji can't defeat him easily
well I did the manga TomOdachi game right ? I think I caught up with the manga .The start and mid was good for me the end(chapter till date) become predictable for me.So I put the manga on hold might continue it after couple of months.
Ooh and if ur into mystery and suspense This one is amazing
“My dearest self with malice aforethought”.Start it after xams if not ur gonna definite fail.Ooh and this one is manga not light novel.
May 1, 2022 8:33 PM
Jun 2021
showwzy_86 said:
dslayer12 said:
well I did the manga TomOdachi game right ? I think I caught up with the manga .The start and mid was good for me the end(chapter till date) become predictable for me.So I put the manga on hold might continue it after couple of months.
Ooh and if ur into mystery and suspense This one is amazing
“My dearest self with malice aforethought”.Start it after xams if not ur gonna definite fail.Ooh and this one is manga not light novel.
okok I'll keep it in mind and save it for watchmaker

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

vicexxv - Jul 1, 2017

344 by Laachii »»
Jun 9, 8:51 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2017

529 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 5:51 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

236 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 3:16 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2017

336 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 2:19 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2017

292 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 1:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.