Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 21, 2022 7:19 PM

Aug 2021
I am a pretty big fan of fate, and I heard about a new type moon animated by ufotable. Could anyone inform me on how the story will be like? From some people they said it was mostly just slice of life, or does it have some action or deep storyline to it?
Apr 21, 2022 9:25 PM

Jan 2021
Hellothere31 said:
I am a pretty big fan of fate, and I heard about a new type moon animated by ufotable. Could anyone inform me on how the story will be like? From some people they said it was mostly just slice of life, or does it have some action or deep storyline to it?

i have not read the visual novel yet as i am waiting for the english translation but as far as i know this is about Mages and Magic in the Nasuverse or somethin like that so yes its a Deep Plot, with slice of life and i think theres action im not sure
Read the visual novel nerd
Apr 22, 2022 2:59 AM
Aug 2020
Hellothere31 said:

you should read the visual novel before watching the movie imo because i really doubt about the adaptation (if it only 1 movie). you can watch it on youtube! https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgA9EKvabYGiKHIyWfv1S5oxpMKSAoDPY

or just wait for the voice acting in december
Apr 22, 2022 7:30 AM

Aug 2021
bernkastelrika said:
Hellothere31 said:

you should read the visual novel before watching the movie imo because i really doubt about the adaptation (if it only 1 movie). you can watch it on youtube! https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgA9EKvabYGiKHIyWfv1S5oxpMKSAoDPY

Okay thx! Damn only 1 movie? And I see theres a lot to adapt, I hope its gonna be like heavens feel at least where they make it into a trio.
Apr 22, 2022 7:34 AM
Aug 2020
Hellothere31 said:
bernkastelrika said:

Okay thx! Damn only 1 movie? And I see theres a lot to adapt, I hope its gonna be like heavens feel at least where they make it into a trio.
yeah same i hope its gonna like a kara no kyoukai movies too
Apr 22, 2022 9:39 AM

Jan 2021
Hellothere31 said:
bernkastelrika said:

tbh heavens feel shouldve been more movies or atleast a series
but i agree that mahoyo needs to be a movie series like kara no kyoukai
salad77Apr 22, 2022 5:12 PM
Read the visual novel nerd
Apr 22, 2022 4:28 PM

Aug 2021
salad_farded said:
Hellothere31 said:

tbh heavems feel shouldve been more movies or atleast a serie
but i agree that mahoyo needs to be a movie series like kara no kyoukai

Yeah I agree about heavens feel, the plot was great and so was the animation, but def the end felt a bit rushed and off to me when they condensed it into just movies.
Apr 24, 2022 9:14 AM
Jun 2021
bernkastelrika said:
Hellothere31 said:

i heard that they are making a movie trilogy so i don't think there will be a problem in adaptation as they have done a trilogy with fate too
Apr 24, 2022 9:17 AM
Aug 2020
SH_HEL said:
bernkastelrika said:

i heard that they are making a movie trilogy so i don't think there will be a problem in adaptation as they have done a trilogy with fate too
nah they should make a movie series like kara no kyoukai not a trilogy
Apr 24, 2022 9:21 AM
Jun 2021
bernkastelrika said:
SH_HEL said:
nah they should make a movie series like kara no kyoukai not a trilogy
tbh i don't know man as i haven't read the vn, but a person in another thread told in detail that they can adapt all of it in 3 movie so i think thats what ufotabel gonna do, as for now they can't do it like kare no kyouka as ufotabel is already busy with demon slayer which is currently ufotabel biggest money maker protect which will go on for 2025~2026
Jul 19, 2022 12:15 PM
Jul 2019
If u like Kara no Kyoukai i'd sure you'll also like this but not dark theme I would say,as someone who really like magic genre Mahoyo is a Masterpiece.
Also I really recommend try to read the VN The Animation,OST,n Atmosphere on there is really good idk if it can feels same on the adaptation,but yeah it's really hard to find the translation for ch 9-13.
Aug 8, 2022 4:38 PM

Nov 2020
Hellothere31 said:

Mahoyo is mostly a slice of life type-moon work, but it does have a lot of magical action in it too.
Jan 1, 2023 1:37 AM
Sep 2022
Hellothere31 said:

Half of the VN is fantasy magic action battles + a little bit of seinen + slice-of-life elements

More topics from this board

Poll: » Still Hyped!

trinitroglycerin - Mar 19

25 by trinitroglycerin »»
Apr 26, 2:58 AM

» VOICE ACTOR!

StevieRara - Feb 3

6 by Zero01guard »»
Feb 15, 12:37 AM

» WHERE IS IT ( 1 2 )

IcyAvalanche - Nov 26, 2023

56 by Naveen6662246 »»
Jan 28, 5:24 AM

» (Finally) new trailer ( 1 2 )

Dbagas8 - Dec 31, 2023

86 by Blueckot »»
Jan 11, 9:19 PM

Poll: » On a spectrum from Fate to Kara no Kyoukai, where would this lie?

removed-user - Jan 1

12 by trinitroglycerin »»
Jan 11, 6:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.