Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 19, 2022 3:23 AM
Mar 2018
from what I watched, I don't think Saeko's crazy or anything lol. I feel like it's normal to feel a rush of adrenaline getting back at or hitting someone who tried to hurt you expecially when you know you can easily win lol. She's fine, I think.
Apr 19, 2022 3:48 AM
Mar 2021
❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌ my bad
Apr 19, 2022 4:33 AM
Nov 2021
nah that chick crazy lmao she literally said she enjoyed it. realistically I bet 1% of people today would enjoy bashing zombies with a sword
Apr 19, 2022 5:13 AM

Jul 2015
That part where she was slicing zombies while wearing nothing but apron was her character defining moment. Or Matrix boobs.
It defines this whole anime, actually.

Apr 19, 2022 5:52 AM
Dec 2021
Duberr said:
from what I watched, I don't think Saeko's crazy or anything lol. I feel like it's normal to feel a rush of adrenaline getting back at or hitting someone who tried to hurt you expecially when you know you can easily win lol. She's fine, I think.

All Saeko had to do is to be herself
Apr 19, 2022 6:08 AM
Dec 2021
Nah, she crazy for sure

Crazy under the right circumstances is attractive tho, ngl.
Apr 19, 2022 6:40 AM
Dec 2020
SawsyMikey said:
nah that chick crazy lmao she literally said she enjoyed it. realistically I bet 1% of people today would enjoy bashing zombies with a sword

guess I'm one percent? gore doesn't bother me in the slightest. that said being able to kill knowing there not alive anymore and they're trying to kill you takes away any negative feelings or remose you would have
Apr 19, 2022 12:37 PM
Dec 2021
LAGGER1086 said:
SawsyMikey said:

guess I'm one percent? gore doesn't bother me in the slightest. that said being able to kill knowing there not alive anymore and they're trying to kill you takes away any negative feelings or remose you would have

Do you remember the scene where the man who tried to protect our gloomy sensei and turned into it then this crazy girl yeeted the life out of him while he was still alive without and hesitation (ik it had to be done sooner or later and this was his last wish but she didn't even flinch and straight up k!ll him with her wooden katana)
Apr 19, 2022 1:05 PM
Mar 2021
bra you gotta be jokin
Apr 19, 2022 2:53 PM

Apr 2020
Next thread is gonna be like “I don’t think Saya is really rich”
Apr 20, 2022 12:19 PM
Feb 2022
Duberr said:

Saeko is waifu #1 in my book. Absolute legend.
Apr 20, 2022 12:19 PM
Feb 2022
Piromysl said:
That part where she was slicing zombies while wearing nothing but apron was her character defining moment. Or Matrix boobs.

I like when she slashes up all those zombies and screams "I'm wet!"
Apr 20, 2022 12:21 PM
Feb 2022
Apr 20, 2022 12:23 PM
Feb 2022
_Mehraan_ said:
LAGGER1086 said:

Do you remember the scene where the man who tried to protect our gloomy sensei and turned into it then this crazy girl yeeted the life out of him while he was still alive without and hesitation (ik it had to be done sooner or later and this was his last wish but she didn't even flinch and straight up k!ll him with her wooden katana)

Yeah but he asked for it. "You're the school nurse. I got it. But this young man is going to die with honor; and I'm going to make sure that he does."
Apr 20, 2022 1:06 PM
Dec 2021
KomodoAnime said:
_Mehraan_ said:

Yeah but he asked for it. "You're the school nurse. I got it. But this young man is going to die with honor; and I'm going to make sure that he does."

That was prolly some sugarcoating you can't deny she didn't enjoy it .. if there was someone other than sensei he/she could have easily saw her dark side
Apr 20, 2022 2:03 PM
Feb 2022
_Mehraan_ said:
KomodoAnime said:

That was prolly some sugarcoating you can't deny she didn't enjoy it .. if there was someone other than sensei he/she could have easily saw her dark side

I really never interpreted her as enjoying it. She just respected the kid and did what had to be done. I'll admit that she has a violent nature and that the adjustment was easier for her than any other character but I just don't think she enjoyed killing that innocent kid.
Apr 21, 2022 12:57 AM
Dec 2021
KomodoAnime said:
_Mehraan_ said:

I really never interpreted her as enjoying it. She just respected the kid and did what had to be done. I'll admit that she has a violent nature and that the adjustment was easier for her than any other character but I just don't think she enjoyed killing that innocent kid.

Well she did find pleasure in killing she admitted it
Idk if enjoyment≠pleasure my english weak
Apr 21, 2022 5:01 PM
May 2018
Piromysl said:

matrix boobs does actually define the whole anime fairly well.

More topics from this board

» Is Rei a virgin or did she lose it with Hisashi?

JusTFoRTroll - Jul 21, 2014

31 by subhamoy »»
Jun 5, 12:56 AM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 12, 2010

255 by greed2 »»
May 31, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

FaithoftheFallen - Aug 8, 2010

491 by Blaybourne »»
May 20, 9:43 AM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amphetamine - Jul 4, 2010

1365 by Ksooosavage »»
May 5, 6:43 PM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aversa - Aug 29, 2010

542 by Hue_Enjoyer »»
Apr 25, 11:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.