Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 14, 2022 7:51 PM

Jul 2011
So....what happened to Maya? Looked she was just playing dead last episode. For what I believe,was just for Hokuto have a sentimental moment.

Apr 15, 2022 5:13 PM

Jan 2009
i do not think Izumi the girlfriend of Taro is really dead maybe she got some Ultra Genes too since she did not die easily after she got shot by that Quantum Gun in earlier episodes

this season is really focus on Ultraman Taro until the end though

Shinjiro x Rena romantic ship happened too

this season gone Full FPS Animation too (no Low FPS 3DCG this time) and lots of action scenes this time

now lets see the final season? whenever that is
Apr 15, 2022 6:19 PM
Apr 2022
BlichoBoy said:
So....what happened to Maya? Looked she was just playing dead last episode. For what I believe,was just for Hokuto have a sentimental moment.

I want to know that myself. Never seen a dead person in any anime open one eye and stuck their tongue out. Not sure what that was. Had me going back to rewatch that scene a couple of times
Apr 15, 2022 6:21 PM

Sep 2008
on one hand I'm glad that they reworked taro's story because I had 0 interest in him in the manga. on the other hand they also cut everything good including moroboshi's brother. which was incredibly important and added a lot to his character. so in the end they removed all the positives. at least I only had to sit through 6 eps of this garbage rewrite...
馬鹿げた倫理 全部ガラクタで
Jun 4, 2022 10:12 AM

Nov 2009
Too many Ultramen. I could only tolerate up to 3. Couldn't care less about that dull journalist guy, and him stealing the mc role and surviving through deus ex machina was not a good thing in my book.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Jul 13, 2022 5:08 AM
Sep 2015
Maya and her clan are possibly alive because when the abducted people are back in the stadium, there are a group of people in maid dress.

I watch season 1+2 in one go, love Jack (because he's the only Ultraman, no, the only character who has shirtless scene), but I'm afraid I'll forget all the detail when the season 3 aired, which is expected to take a very long time.
Oct 12, 2022 2:33 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Great ending, and lol the final reward on Shinjiro was a kiss from Rena lol. Anyway Taro's scenes and ending were great, looking forward to seeing Ultraman Final now
Dec 23, 2022 6:14 PM

Mar 2010
I'm glad the next one is called "final" I just hope it is final. The ultra group just keeps growing and its getting silly.
As for Maaya, I have a feeling shes going to make some sort of return in the last season someway or another. Making that face, the fact that her race lives off of others life force, etc. And the fact that all 4 of her goons survived (if you pay attention at the stadium in the last scene). She must of transported them away from wherever they were to save them , maybe thats the reason for her face, and her faking her death for the moment to do whatever it is she wanted to do.
Oct 10, 2023 11:48 AM
Oct 2014
Good ending to the season, really enjoying the show so far

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ultraman Season 2 Episode 5 Discussion

deg - Apr 15, 2022

5 by chriskris91 »»
Oct 25, 2023 2:48 AM

» Just binged the season, what did everyone think?

judgepenguin - Apr 17, 2022

12 by judgepenguin »»
May 28, 2023 4:24 PM

Poll: » Ultraman Season 2 Episode 4 Discussion

deg - Apr 15, 2022

1 by Ashhk »»
Oct 11, 2022 4:36 PM

Poll: » Ultraman Season 2 Episode 3 Discussion

deg - Apr 15, 2022

2 by Ashhk »»
Oct 11, 2022 2:58 AM

Poll: » Ultraman Season 2 Episode 2 Discussion

BlichoBoy - Apr 14, 2022

3 by Ashhk »»
Oct 11, 2022 2:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.