Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 12, 2022 11:38 PM
Jun 2021
Has the anime covered all of LN chapters? Or is there any leftover?
Apr 12, 2022 11:40 PM

Jul 2016
The anime is the same as the LN as far as I know.
Apr 13, 2022 12:00 AM
Feb 2021
I haven’t read the LN yet but I’m pretty sure the ending is slightly different
Apr 13, 2022 12:28 AM

Apr 2021
AncientFoxBlue said:

Is it a hug difference or a small difference ?
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Apr 13, 2022 12:30 AM
Jul 2021
ejleon said:
AncientFoxBlue said:

they just expand on it more, they showed that Taiga was pregnant with quadruplets or smth
Edit: triplets, not quadruplets
They also apparently explain her thought process throughout the story a lot better
Kelly32723Apr 13, 2022 12:35 AM
Apr 13, 2022 12:36 AM
Feb 2021
Kelly32723 said:
ejleon said:

they just expand on it more, they showed that Taiga was pregnant with quadruplets or smth
Nah taiga had quadruplets in the PSP game, it isnt canon. im not sure on what the difference is between anime and LN though as i havent read it yet.
Apr 13, 2022 12:41 AM
Jul 2021
AncientFoxBlue said:
Kelly32723 said:

Nah taiga had quadruplets in the PSP game, it isnt canon. im not sure on what the difference is between anime and LN though as i havent read it yet.

o Ig just the more detail part. Well that’s just the usual then Ig, the light novels are almost always more detailed and therefore better than the anime
Apr 13, 2022 1:09 AM
Jun 2021
Btw, toradora has a complete ending aster the ed song is played, the boy meets taiga again, it doesn't end with a sad cliffhanger
Apr 13, 2022 6:38 AM
Feb 2022
In the LN she never runs away for a year. She's living with her family to confront her past but her mother wouldn't let her change schools.

The MC discovers this when he bumps into Taiga on his walk to school on his first day of his final year.

The LN ends with this encounter on the street as they walk to school together, to experience their final year of high school together.

Personally I hated the anime ending. The idea of the big confession and emotional connection instantly severed by a gap year where we have no clue how much or little they were in contact, was abrupt and heart wrenching.

I'm glad I discovered the LN ending because I treat that one as canon and I feel it gives you more closure overall.
Apr 13, 2022 8:05 AM

Jun 2021
tortugantorres said:
In the LN she never runs away for a year. She's living with her family to confront her past but her mother wouldn't let her change schools.

The MC discovers this when he bumps into Taiga on his walk to school on his first day of his final year.

The LN ends with this encounter on the street as they walk to school together, to experience their final year of high school together.

Personally I hated the anime ending. The idea of the big confession and emotional connection instantly severed by a gap year where we have no clue how much or little they were in contact, was abrupt and heart wrenching.

I'm glad I discovered the LN ending because I treat that one as canon and I feel it gives you more closure overall.

That ending is so much better wow. The thing that dropped Toradora from an 8 to a 7 for me was how much I disliked the ending
Apr 13, 2022 8:50 AM

Apr 2021
Kelly32723 said:
ejleon said:

They also apparently explain her thought process throughout the story a lot better

Thank you, I appreciate your explanation.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Jul 22, 2022 7:20 PM
Sep 2017
I think they have slight differences in the ending as i remembered, but overall LN is better, i mean most source materials are better in general.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sonja - Mar 25, 2009

1110 by mjjones0 »»
Jun 2, 1:49 PM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Mar 11, 2009

423 by mjjones0 »»
Jun 2, 8:03 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ironchefflip - Mar 8, 2009

193 by mjjones0 »»
Jun 2, 1:15 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

id - Jan 21, 2009

421 by doge_monke »»
Jun 1, 4:03 PM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

id - Feb 4, 2009

299 by Luandfghj »»
Jun 1, 5:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.