Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Apr 3, 2022 9:21 AM
Apr 2021
Guyssss where can I watch the last episodeee. I don’t have Crunchyroll bad it’s not on gogoanime for some reason help I wanna watch the last ep sooo baddd. Help a link would be nice
Apr 3, 2022 9:24 AM
Jul 2018
Really loved this 2nd part of the season, everything from the storytelling to the plot twists, the OST & everything else was just so masterfully crafted, animation could’ve been better considering this is being made by Mappa afterall but it was still great nonetheless, AOT just continues to prove why it’s one of the best animanga of all time & I really hope that final 3rd part of the season delivers, but as for this 2nd part of the season it’s a solid 10/10 imo, this is easily the peak of the series so far
Apr 3, 2022 9:26 AM

Dec 2008
KneelBeforeMe said:
I_Am_Freeballing said:
Holy! I am shaking. There is no question in my mind this is the best AOT episode yet! And it's not even a contest!
It's not even the best episode from this part, but yeah "not even a contest".

He said “in my mind” dude why would you quote someone who liked the episode just to say he is wrong?
Apr 3, 2022 9:27 AM

Aug 2019
Outstanding episode!

Easy 5/5. I'll give S4P2 9/10.
Apr 3, 2022 9:28 AM

Feb 2021
What a fucking episode!

Mikasa looked so damn fine ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

I'd been waiting for Ramzi and the "What am I to you?" scene for a while now!

Oh man I loved the part scene! It was so fucking sweet damn it.

Welp THAT Historia scene is here

Holy shit, Eren crippling himself for disguise, hits harder here than it did in the manga.

Eren crushing the Global Alliance was amazing. All those Colossals looked menacing. Eren's founding titan scene was just pure hype.

Honestly, this season was just a different breed. So many great moments and action sequences.

AOT S4 part 3 gonna drop in 2023 ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿค™
DeonXApr 3, 2022 10:03 AM

Apr 3, 2022 9:31 AM

Feb 2021
It was okay. I have my gripes, but nothing too bad. One good thing, i hope AOE people will move on after this, it's clearly not happening.
Apr 3, 2022 9:32 AM

Jul 2016
Last time to see the whole squad have fun. (๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง

Then comes the final scene of Eren Finally Attacking the World as Shingeki no Kyojin. (โ—‘โ€ฟโ—)

2023 hypeใƒพ(๏ผ ๏ผพโ–ฝ๏ผพ๏ผ )๏พ‰
Apr 3, 2022 9:38 AM

May 2010
Can't wait for the finale in 2023, What a fantastic series and ride this has been for 9 years.

Completely different tone from the previous episodes, (at least the first half) but it really underlines Eren's feelings. Powerful episode.

And wow seeing the Rumbling at the end is lowkey satisfying and fulfilling lol

No mention if my guy Floch is still alive? :(

JohanApr 3, 2022 9:49 AM

If anyone does not love the Lord
Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Apr 3, 2022 9:41 AM

Nov 2016
Wow. It's probably that I always go in nonchalant and with little expectations into these episodes that I end up getting amazed over and over again. This season was a blast and definitely elevated the source material. The monthly chapters simply pale by comparison to the cinematic weekly watches.

9/10

deg said:
they finally animated the Eren incel scene "im rejected by my love interest so i will destroy the world now"

Lmao

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 3, 2022 10:01 AM
Apr 2019
KneelBeforeMe said:
I_Am_Freeballing said:
Holy! I am shaking. There is no question in my mind this is the best AOT episode yet! And it's not even a contest!

It's the best episode tho, whether you like it or not. But ep1 of season 4 part 3 will be better than this.
Apr 3, 2022 10:03 AM

May 2010
Hermaj said:
KneelBeforeMe said:

It's the best episode tho, whether you like it or not. But ep1 of season 4 part 3 will be better than this.

Better episode than Levi's squad facing off against Zeke in the battle of Shigashina and Erwin's final charge?

Wow you must be taking the piss LOL

Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Apr 3, 2022 10:05 AM
Apr 2019
Johan said:
Hermaj said:

Better episode than Levi's squad facing off against Zeke in the battle of Shigashina and Erwin's final charge?

Yeah it is lol. Memories of the future and Declaration of War is better than Perfect Game. All of these are 10/10 tho.
Apr 3, 2022 10:06 AM

Apr 2013
Hermaj said:
Johan said:

Yeah it is lol. Memories of the future and Declaration of War is better than Perfect Game. All of these are 10/10 tho.
It's called subjectivity.
Apr 3, 2022 10:09 AM
Apr 2019
KneelBeforeMe said:
Hermaj said:

Ofc it is but even in subjectivity there is objectivity in it. The writing, the tension and many more.
Apr 3, 2022 10:13 AM

May 2010
Hermaj said:
KneelBeforeMe said:

Ofc it is but even in subjectivity there is objectivity in it. The writing, the tension and many more.

So the writing and tension in this episode supersedes watching Zeke massacre levi's squad and charge into inevitable death, to instill their dreams hope and goals into the soldiers that'll come after them, and how that one scene/episode shaped so many characters future philosophy/actions, such as Floch.
JohanApr 3, 2022 10:18 AM

Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Apr 3, 2022 10:14 AM

Apr 2013
Hermaj said:
KneelBeforeMe said:

Comical argument because that's still subjective and you're still wrong.

If writing and tension is the only way you rate an episode than you might as well just say that the chapter adapted in this episode was better than previous chapters adapted. Production-wise, Perfect game and Hero were better. From this specific part, Memories from the future and Two brothers are also superior as far as how the episode looked, sounded, flowed, etc.
Apr 3, 2022 10:21 AM
Aug 2020
Don't like the direction the plot is heading.

All three seasons, we were with Paraids islanders. Now all of a sudden, the author wants us to forget them and be agreeing with the cringvengers to save the world, we didn't even know existed and the people whom caused the most amount of suffering and tearjerking moments to our favorite characters?

I'm sorry, I can't! I don't give a damn about what's right or wrong. My feelings are torn apart. If the story goes exactly the way manga did, then I'm done with this so called 'story'.

AnimeJunki3Apr 3, 2022 10:27 AM
Apr 3, 2022 10:25 AM
Apr 2019
Johan said:
Hermaj said:

So the writing and tension in this episode supersedes watching Zeke massacre levi's squad and charge into inevitable death, to instill their dreams hope and goals into the soldiers that'll come after them, and how that one scene/episode shaped so many future characters, such as Floch.

I did say "many more" but you chose to ignore it. This episode has many feelings in it. How Eren sees the outside world. His moment with Mikasa. How they had a last laugh all together. We watch the devastating result of the Rumbling. The monologue. Eren's dialogue with Zeke and Historia. Eren crying when he was with Ramzi knowing that he would do the inevitable. Eren's memory shards and finally Eren's Attack Titian and Eren's anger when he remembers his mom getting eaten. There are many factors why this episode is the best yet.
Apr 3, 2022 10:39 AM

Nov 2020
Greatest of all time. Zenith of the medium. Hallmark of media. Gold standard of storytelling. Apogee of creativity. Vertex of invention. Crest of ingenuity. Acme of imagination. Pinnacle of innovation. Epic of epics. Legend among legends. Peak fiction.

Easiest 10 I have ever given.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
You're going to be all right. You just stumbled over a stone in the road.
It means nothing. Your goal lies far beyond this. Doesn't it?
I'm sure you'll overcome this.
You'll walk again... soon.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Apr 3, 2022 10:43 AM

Apr 2020
A bit better than part 1.
I still don't like how the titans look since the studio change even if they are a bit better than before.
And the plot overall is still weaker than the first 3 seasons imo.
7/10
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Apr 3, 2022 10:45 AM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
So this trash show will go on and end in 2023. What a joke this production committee is. A final season starting in 2020 and ending in 2023.

Surely this time the show will surpass FMAB ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Apr 3, 2022 10:52 AM
Sep 2020
AnimeJunki3 said:
Don't like the direction the plot is heading.

All three seasons, we were with Paraids islanders. Now all of a sudden, the author wants us to forget them and be agreeing with the cringvengers to save the world, we didn't even know existed and the people whom caused the most amount of suffering and tearjerking moments to our favorite characters?

I'm sorry, I can't! I don't give a damn about what's right or wrong. My feelings are torn apart. If the story goes exactly the way manga did, then I'm done with this so called 'story'.

That is reason why eren winning is peak fiction ,complete genocide is peak fiction and why this chapter is peak fiction
Apr 3, 2022 10:53 AM

Jan 2020
awesome episode, the animation, music, EVERYTHING is on high level, can't wait to see next part
Apr 3, 2022 10:59 AM
Sep 2020
BEDUSZZ said:
Crazy episode woooowww
peak fiction ,was waiting for this one to be animated๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Apr 3, 2022 11:13 AM

Jun 2013
currently taking a break from anime & social media (mental health reasons) then suddenly had a feeling 6 hrs ago smth like I must watch the live tv streaming of today's episode so yeah I DID & I DON'T REGRET IT!

this ep made me remember those days from last year when manga-readers keep on making theories & arguing for the last 3-4 chapters. anyways, it's great to see Sasha again just casually goofing with Jean and Connie, so great.....

if only Mikasa said her true feelings bro bet this will end right here and now jk. can't blame her, woman probably got so nervous (a very much realistic reaction) that "family" was the only thing she can think of

finally got to see a closer look of Eren in his Founding Titan form!! plus the wall titans are much more noticeable in this episode just wow, full thanks to MAPPA. cheers to another loooong wait but I hope they'll go all-out for the Part 3 since it's going to be the very last. 10/10 because AOT's indeed a masterpiece ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Apr 3, 2022 11:24 AM
Jul 2020
i dont remember the last time i heard "its a fidget spinner"
its an okay. im amaze. im aot trash so i still give it 10/10 idc. not complaining about animation bc im anime watcher so i accept any animation i guess :')))
Apr 3, 2022 11:25 AM

Jul 2011
Captain Levi scene exemplify why people fear/hate clowns.

The only part that excited precognition Eren was the party at the refugee camp? At least be happy eating some ice cream too.

Mikasa had her chance to progress the relationship but chose the wrong dialogue option.
Apr 3, 2022 11:27 AM

Dec 2020
KneelBeforeMe said:
Hermaj said:

And yet you did quote I_Am_Freeballing when they said "in my mind". Didn't remember subjectivity then?
Apr 3, 2022 11:43 AM

Mar 2016
10/10, that episode was just amazing. The nice bit of backstory to ease into it and then the full 100% display of chaos.
Apr 3, 2022 11:48 AM

Apr 2014
This is so dang sad. The last moments or time that Eren smiled and enjoyed the time with his friends/family.
Apr 3, 2022 11:50 AM

Aug 2015
good back story on this ep, wish it was longer.. cant wait for the next series/movie!
Apr 3, 2022 11:51 AM

Feb 2016
sharinbai said:
currently taking a break from anime & social media (mental health reasons) then suddenly had a feeling 6 hrs ago smth like I must watch the live tv streaming of today's episode so yeah I DID & I DON'T REGRET IT!

this ep made me remember those days from last year when manga-readers keep on making theories & arguing for the last 3-4 chapters. anyways, it's great to see Sasha again just casually goofing with Jean and Connie, so great.....

if only Mikasa said her true feelings bro bet this will end right here and now jk. can't blame her, woman probably got so nervous (a very much realistic reaction) that "family" was the only thing she can think of

finally got to see a closer look of Eren in his Founding Titan form!! plus the wall titans are much more noticeable in this episode just wow, full thanks to MAPPA. cheers to another loooong wait but I hope they'll go all-out for the Part 3 since it's going to be the very last. 10/10 because AOT's indeed a masterpiece ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

hope the break will do only good and you recover soon enough from this state. at least this episode was kinda light hearted so it probably lightened your mood too.
Just because you are doing something for someone else doesn't make it right. Kindness and beauty can sometimes become cruel.
Apr 3, 2022 11:51 AM

Dec 2020
I swear, Mappa ended it well, after seeing what was coming later. Props to that Mappa

Apr 3, 2022 11:57 AM

Dec 2020
CHILLS. LITERAL CHILLS. MY GOD THAT WAS AMAZING.

first half was so.. nice. silly them getting all excited and amazed at such mundane things that are truly extraordinary to them. levi getting mistaken as a kid(LMFAO), onyankopon in disbelief of how silly conniesasha+hange are, getting happy over ice cream, etc. them joking around with the "outsiders" was rly nice. we got to see the full story of jeans lil memory. really, just them having a great time. no thoughts head empty, simple happiness. i fucking crieddd there LMAO eren smiling made me cry even harder. ending it with them all sleeping so soundly, the trio tgt (ft. sasha barfing lol) was rly nice. (there were loads of hints with eren in these happy scenes but we dont talk abt that. let me have my moment)

BUTTTTT OF COURSE. OF COUREOEUWJFBWVSSK. god damnit. eren pov. i have way too much to say abt this, to sumn it up that was great. most of it being heartbreaking but again, great. him talking to zeke and basically confirming it to us that what he said to mikasa was some made up bs, to historia with such determination that he didnt even falter one bit with her bringing up his mom, and that scene of him cutting off his leg + stabbing his eye WOW. OKAY. WWWWOW.

that last bit with the rumbling tho. woaaaah. with how many colossal titans there were it made me forget just how big they are. (ngl i laughed a LOT when the colossal titans were swimming bc. wtf๐Ÿ˜ญ i just never imagined rhey could swim lol. instead i imagined them fucking learning how to swim with kiddie help swim toys) but i gasped so hard when they went under water and it merely their shadows show the size comparison with the ship. and only their steam is enough to kill all of the marines up front. and all the other land soldiers running away once they realize how they stand absolutely No chance against this. revealing eren's founding titan form. WOAAAH. what an ending. seriously, wow.

this part 2 was great and this whole season was just fantastic. last few eps were kinda Weghh in some parts but overall ill never forget this. god im so ready for the conclusion arc in 2023.
Apr 3, 2022 11:59 AM

Apr 2013
troilus_05s said:
KneelBeforeMe said:

And yet you did quote I_Am_Freeballing when they said "in my mind". Didn't remember subjectivity then?
I apply subjectivity in a subjective manner.
Apr 3, 2022 12:02 PM

Sep 2014
Pretty good episode, the rearrangement ended up working for the better after all.

It's a shame that the time they spend in Marley was done in a short flashback both in the manga and the anime, it still feels like a missed opportunity to flesh out the characters. What ended up happening was characters stating their intentions in dialogue with heavy exposition, which makes all the "peak fiction" comments even more laughable.

The FINAL season getting a part 3 is just silly, the greedy suits at the production committee are shameless.
Apr 3, 2022 12:05 PM

Nov 2021
Amazing finale! Quite unfortunate that the ending will be part 3 instead of a movie but oh well. Just hope the finale will be worth it but with the direction of the past couple of episodes I doubt it.
Apr 3, 2022 12:05 PM
Nov 2018
imo best part of the show ended i.e all the mystery and thrill but damn they really animated that leg scene with so much emotion but be prepared for much awaited horror and despair (literally) that is yet to come
Apr 3, 2022 12:06 PM
Sep 2020
majinale said:
Pretty good episode, the rearrangement ended up working for the better after all.

It's a shame that the time they spend in Marley was done in a short flashback both in the manga and the anime, it still feels like a missed opportunity to flesh out the characters. What ended up happening was characters stating their intentions in dialogue with heavy exposition, which makes all the "peak fiction" comments even more laughable.

The FINAL season getting a part 3 is just silly, the greedy suits at the production committee are shameless.

the peak fiction comment is for eren's founding titan's overall presentation, not for the stuff you mentioned
Apr 3, 2022 12:09 PM
Apr 2021
Xilver said:
It was okay. I have my gripes, but nothing too bad. One good thing, i hope AOE people will move on after this, it's clearly not happening.

AoE was pure copium to begin with
Tokyo ghoul is a great manga with a trash anime adaptation

Apr 3, 2022 12:11 PM
Jul 2018
deg said:
they finally animated the Eren incel scene "im rejected by my love interest so i will destroy the world now"

if only Mikasa was honest about her feelings towards Eren, love could have saved the world

there it is Colossal Titans can swim but they added the scene where some of them get destroyed eh in the manga they are unaffected by cannon bombardments

as expected Final Season Part 3 is a TV series because if its a movie then it will have to cut a lot of contents

i don't get it. if she had told him she loved him wouldn't he still have had only 4 years to live and would have wanted to destroy the world to keep her safe?
Apr 3, 2022 12:13 PM

May 2016
Apart from Titans swimming looking very stupid, I enjoyed this ep a ton.
What's an exception for other shows, really is the rule for SnK, even more so in the Final Season. It tends to be better when it's doing flashbacks and explaning things, while the things actually happening are generally a bit underwhelming.
Apr 3, 2022 12:18 PM

Apr 2021
And with that Part 2 comes to a conclusion. I'm glad that they could adapt chapter 130!! I think it's a really important chapter since it tells us more about the past, about the peace options they tried to explore and also about how Eren felt. Looking back so many things have happened and this is where we've reached. Sigh, it's really sad ngl :(

And yeah the final season's(literally the final arc) been announced for 2023!!!!!
I'm Hyped!!!!

Dec 2016
Great episode, what I hate is the Alliance especially Eren's friends cuz they turned their back on him and killed their people and he is doing all that for them , its really shame

Jan 2009
Verthandi11 said:
deg said:

if only Mikasa was honest about her feelings towards Eren, love could have saved the world

there it is Colossal Titans can swim but they added the scene where some of them get destroyed eh in the manga they are unaffected by cannon bombardments

as expected Final Season Part 3 is a TV series because if its a movie then it will have to cut a lot of contents

i don't get it. if she had told him she loved him wouldn't he still have had only 4 years to live and would have wanted to destroy the world to keep her safe?

you will find out in a multiverse or dream like scene in later episodes thats all i can say

EDIT:

its you Val just read the 9 remaining chapters already lol
Apr 3, 2022 12:21 PM

Sep 2020
Really great ending to this part!!! The last scene with the music at the end gave me chills~Also I wondered what if Ashes on the fire is used instead.
Apr 3, 2022 12:24 PM
Aug 2015
Just wow, what an ending. I'm hyped. Next season in 2023, damn.
Apr 3, 2022 12:29 PM

Sep 2014
@Xilver I guess we have to wait one more year to get our memes in anime format.
Apr 3, 2022 12:29 PM
Jan 2022
It was good, though I excepted more (the end of the story!)
But the episode was great actually I like the flashbacks with the old squad and show us how Mikasa feels towards Eren.
But I didn’t really understand the Eren-Historia conversation, especially when he told her “you Saved me” and then the scene with Eren and Zeek where Zeek was talking about Mikasa!
And the scene after that where Eren was cutting someone’s body and seems they were in a battle or something!
Could anyone explaind pls
Pages (11) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 9, 2022

451 by BlueSnow93 »»
May 9, 5:43 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 20, 2022

430 by phantom346 »»
Apr 18, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 13, 2022

416 by goral »»
Apr 14, 4:43 AM

» Falco said something in episode 1 of part 1 which I didn't get the reference of

_karan_123 - Feb 9, 2022

27 by manish_2 »»
Mar 28, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 6, 2022

301 by Apreggi »»
Mar 25, 9:13 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.