Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]
Oct 6, 2022 8:00 AM

Jul 2013
I was gonna say who tf blew that train and ofc it's that pixis looking guy. Good on him and RIP. It's impressive too how he knew their plans simply because he saw his former students with Annie heading somewhere lol
Nov 19, 2022 12:01 PM
Dec 2019
dam thar was fure yeag

Jan 8, 2023 2:00 PM
Aug 2022
shadis and magaths deaths were so fitting, this probably has some of the best action of the show, Connie went off this ep and the ending with annie was sad asf
Jan 9, 2023 12:50 PM
Oct 2020
Absolutely fantastic, a completely piece of art. No other anime can get me so immerse like this <3
Mar 27, 2023 4:22 PM
Jun 2021
Thickest plot armor I've ever seen
Mar 28, 2023 11:21 AM
Jul 2017
when Magath and Shadis blew up the ship the whole scene was beautiful
Mar 31, 2023 5:30 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Dude was using some big old rusty nail to transform into his titan; I hope Falco had gotten his tetanus shot

RIP to GENERAL Magath and Keith Shadis. Two old men looking for an honourable way to die, and both found it as they went out in a blaze of glory.

Reiner is just there watching Annie break down from realizing her father is already dead, thinking: "dang she just like me fr"

Idk about the rest of you but doesn't the outro just make you kind of sad, seeing those places on paradis island all overgrown, abandoned long ago, maybe even long forgotten? It's like, where has everyone gone...

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 13, 2023 8:25 PM
Apr 2021
Sorry not sorry to Magath and Shadis.
Apr 27, 2023 5:22 AM

Sep 2019
Perhaps this is the first time we see Annie and Reiner appear together and fight together. But I want them to fight each other in titan form.
Poor Armin. He must be in a lot of pain.
My little hope is that no one will die in these eps.
Begin.
I don't know what Levi thought when he saw Reiner and Annie transform. I really look forward to them talking to each other, even if it's just a few curse words.
Now Connie understood how Annie and Reiner feel.
Turns out Jean has friends in Liberio too, so Reiner should give him some punches back.
I thought we were at an advantage.
See? Kiyomi is the Ace.
Woah first time Mikasa and Annie, and first time seeing Annie in human form while inside Titan.
Looks like only Zeke and Pieck can talk normally in their titan forms. Oh, and the War Hammer as well.
I'm still not used to seeing Mikasa standing on Reiner's shoulder or Annie lol
Damn Floch found out
No, Reiner is protecting Annie too.
Floch was so cunning, he discovered the whole plan.
God. Levi, you should rest at home.
OMG. My heart sank as I watched our characters fight. Pls don't anyone die.
Wow Falco looks super DOPE!
Wow Gabi is so good! Die, Floch! I won't cry for you, Floch. Bye bye
Damn, I thought Falco killed Pieck.
Never seen Annie look so miserable.
Keith and Magath. Let's go.
Two great teachers.
Why did Keith have to run in with Magath to die?
RIP Keith, Magath.
I have never seen Annie's weak side. Now we see, she is just an ordinary human being.
It is true that Annie has no motivation anymore. I feel so sorry for her.
Armin please help Annie.
Apr 29, 2023 1:12 PM
Aug 2022
I can't believe I cheered for Reiner because of that maniac Floch, he's faqin teenage Hitler.  

Good fight.
May 3, 2023 11:35 AM

Nov 2010
11:33 Even the waifus are not spared!
Falco's Jaw Titan is the coolest-looking version so far!
I was honestly rooting for Floch & Co. to beat them back. I don't want them to stop Eren from at least destroying the world. It's the only outcome that makes sense, and it's not the typical ending you always see in these types of shows.
May 15, 2023 11:41 PM
Jul 2015
Jaegerist cannot send even one single acccuracy rocket into ship to destroy it, its obviously the worst seeason so far. I am done with that crap.
May 28, 2023 6:30 PM

Aug 2019
Dude that whole fight was awesome, and Floch is FINALLY dead

Rip Shadis and Maggath though ;_; It also sucks that Liberio, and pretty much anyone close to Annie or Reiner can't be saved too
Jun 5, 2023 9:02 PM
Dec 2016
the animation in the fight scenes were actually pretty great. flock proved himself as a skilled fighter not just an idealist leader too
Jul 17, 2023 7:12 PM
Jun 2016
that end, just gave me goosebumps
Aug 2, 2023 11:32 AM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Aug 26, 2023 3:53 PM
Aug 2023
Perferct. Must be a number 1 anime.
Sep 2, 2023 12:44 PM
Sep 2023
Mykasa❤️❤️❤️❤️
Sep 23, 2023 6:29 AM
May 2021
legalize nuclear bombs
Oct 21, 2023 1:31 PM

Dec 2012
This episode should be titled "Hero" for Eldia's greatest champion.

The Floch memes are gold, but this moment earns him all serious respect. Ever since Erwin's charge at Shiganshina, he's been fighting on the front lines. However warped he may have become, the nobility & self-sacrifice he demonstrates for his people is unrivaled. Plus as a character, he's among the most fascinating to examine. He's ultimately the culmination of ideals that permeated throughout S1-S3, back when the premise was humanity vs titans. He's the logical conclusion of what Armin said in S1 - that one must abandon their humanity to rise above monsters. I believe the Jeagerists ultimately viewed the world beyond the sea as another monster that required the devil to defeat.
ZekkenshinOct 21, 2023 1:44 PM
Oct 24, 2023 9:31 PM

Oct 2019
RIP Keith Sadis and General Magath*. I never expected those two to fight side by side, and yet it made sense when they did. As if it was fateful or something.

Clearly the story will not be concluded in the last episode, so I guess it will in the two 1-hour specials. Together they are roughly 6 eps worth, but the second one will be released on Nov 5 - in 11 days.

Not sure if "specials" is the right term for the concluding eps of a story btw. "Specials" are either non-canon or optional side-story episodes that can be skipped, which obviously does not apply to the concluding eps of a story (unlike AoT's actual specials about Levi's past, Annie etc).

I'm watching the last season ep right away and then the first "special".

*The saddest thing about his passing is that a powerful Marley man passed after realizing the errors of his ways, regretting sending children to fight and (like Gabi) also realizing that the Paradis Eldians are not monsters at all. They're flawed people like the Marleyans.

His voice, if they manage to stop Eren, would have had far more gravity abroad as a potential advocate for peace than the average Marleyan. No one is going to listen to Gabi and the other Marley based Eldians.
SharpedonOct 24, 2023 9:52 PM
Oct 25, 2023 12:25 PM

Aug 2018
This episode was so intense! Probably the episode with the most action of the season!
Just have to say that Mikasa is OP. Love her so much.
But seeing the aftermath of killing their own comrades is so sad.
And for some moments I thought that they would kill Connie off, I was getting worried!
The final scene with Keith and Magath was so well executed, I literally got chills, seeing them sacrificing their own lives for the better good, was really touching, and honestly really cool. Keith has been here since the beginning of the anime, is really sad to see him go actually...
Ahhh, Attack on Titan is getting harder and harder to watch, and I'm loving it even more because of that.
Next episode is the last one of the season! Then we get the movies, but I don't know if I'm ready for this to end :(
Oct 27, 2023 4:44 PM

Apr 2013
around ofthe around Fuck Yorself in Your ASS. Just understand - EVIL is ONE - not YOU can change the thing...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 5, 2023 8:50 AM
May 2023
Very good episode, incredible that Magath sacrificed herself even though they were not going to be able to save Marley and thanks to Shadis they managed to recover the plane, a great farewell to 2 good characters. Poor Annie is already tired of fighting
Nov 11, 2023 7:57 AM

Jan 2013
"There will always be an enemy" - That mid-card sums up it up perfectly.
Fantastic scene between Shadis and Magath too, they finally find common ground but it's too late, they decide it's worth it for the future.

Some amazing action animation this episode.
Nov 30, 2023 6:19 PM

Nov 2023
What a lot to take in this episode was . Action packed episode, I am full! Yummy
Dec 26, 2023 12:35 PM

Sep 2022
Keith Shadis, take a Bow!!!

Jan 20, 9:54 AM

May 2015
This is infuriating to watch
Why is Hange's group trying to doom their own home? They stop the rumbling -> they and everyone in the island DIE
They don't stop the rumbling -> their ENEMIES DIE

There's no in-between. I can't believe I have to agree with Floch of all people.
Feb 4, 9:32 AM

Jun 2017
All these people die just because of Eren. I finally gave up on him. I don't know what's the outcome, or if they ever find peace, but Eren has to die!

I gotta say, Conny's ODM scene was fantastic! I had goosebumps. I thought he was going to die! Thank God he didn't!

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Mar 25, 10:05 AM
Jul 2023
This episode is everything i wanted out of this scene
- Annie and Reiner looked really good! Mappa needs to realise they're actually really good at 2d titans on the rare occasion they do them, lol
- I love how they used the season one OST for this battle.
- A lot of red mist here
- OMG, Connie actually just popped off. That was so clean!
- Mikasa too, damn. She decapitated someone WITH THE STRING OF HER ODM, and then tied a guy up and made him rocket the floor. PEAK choreography, as unrealistic as it is.
- Falco's titan looks great! Of course his titan has a beak, given his name.
- Im glad Floch is gone lol, Biggest meat rider in anime
- Aw man, poor Shadis, what a beautiful scene between him and Magath
Apr 18, 5:21 PM

Jun 2015
They're killing so many good people. They killed so many soldiers without losing a single person. Hilarious. Of course it's Gabi who kills Floch.

I hate this save the world crap.
Read Toriko!
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]

More topics from this board

» Isayama is a literal God of storytelling. ( 1 2 )

Piromysl - Jan 30, 2022

59 by Piromysl »»
May 19, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 3, 2022

540 by wibugar »»
May 10, 1:19 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 9, 2022

451 by BlueSnow93 »»
May 9, 5:43 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 13, 2022

416 by goral »»
Apr 14, 4:43 AM

» Falco said something in episode 1 of part 1 which I didn't get the reference of

_karan_123 - Feb 9, 2022

27 by manish_2 »»
Mar 28, 7:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.