Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

What if Saya Kisaragi was magically turned into a pure human teenager?

New
Mar 12, 2022 1:53 PM
Mar 2022
First, there are two story routes here:

First story route: I am talking about the part before Fumito erased all of her memories and gave her a fake reality of being a completely human high school girl.

Second story route: The part where Saya broke free from her fake reality of being a normal human high school girl. This fake reality was created by Fumito. She finally regained her memories as a fierce warrior Elder Bairn. She also already successfully took revenge against Fumito. This part is after Blood-C The Last Dark

What would Saya Kisaragi of the anime Blood-C become or what would be your idea of Saya Kisaragi of the anime Blood-C if she was magically turned into a pure human 13-year old teenage girl by a supernatural being meaning she became a normal human without Elder Bairn abilities and she doesn't need to feed off of humans or Elder Bairns to survive. She is no longer immortal meaning she can't live forever anymore. The supernatural being also changed Saya's face. Saya also changed her name to Sayaka just to hide her identity further.

Then she was adopted by an orphanage institution full of caring good willed staff and the institution will give her all of the education she needs as well as the chance for her to go to college.

All of these happened without her losing all of her memories as a fierce warrior Elder Bairn. People do not even know that Sayaka was a former Elder Bairn and a warrior. As for the orphanage institution, the only thing they know about Sayaka is that she was a homeless teenage girl lying on the streets when they found her. Sayaka didn't even tell them about her past or her former name Saya.

Like what would her personality, hobbies, dreams, the music genre she will listen to, who will she hang out with, what kind of television shows will she watch, her personal hairstyle, etc. be if that happens?

Judging from the fact that she was a former fierce warrior Elder Bairn who ruthlessly and brutally hunted down her enemies and other Elder Bairns for a long time, what kind of person will she become? She never lost all of her memories as a fierce warrior Elder Bairn.

If she didn't lose all of her memories as a fierce warrior Elder Bairn, this is what she will probably become. Maybe it's much more likely that she will be a rebellious teenager who is very rude. She will also take great pleasure in verbally and emotionally insulting and humiliating other teenagers she finds disdainful or pathetic. She probably will become a teenager who is quick to engage in physical fights even against boys who are bigger than her. I don't think she is the type to get physically bullied. She will also be a loner.

As for personal appearance during school day-offs, she will probably wear casual clothing. I don't know.

She may have lost all of her Elder Bairn abilities but her experience and memories of as a fierce warrior Elder Bairn does mean a lot. It's fair to say that she will be as skilled and dangerous as a highly skilled martial artist if she were to become purely human. If she were to join sports clubs like basketball, volleyball, and others, she will most likely become highly athletic. And that brings us to what her hobbies will be.

I think she will be drawn to martial arts as her passion since she was a former warrior Elder Bairn. As for what college major she will choose and what profession she will want as an adult, I don't know. It's kind of difficult for me to guess.

Or maybe she wouldn't even have hobbies or passions. She probably wouldn't even go to college. Will she hate humans forever? I don't really know.

I heard that Saya herself had no moral problems about eating humans and she did eat humans before Fumito completely erased her memory of being an Elder Bairn and gave Saya her fake reality of being a human high school girl. I don't really know if this is true.

Seriously, these are just my guesses. Honestly, I am not quite sure about my guesses so what about yours?
Mar 13, 2022 7:25 AM
Apr 2020
Jonathan159 said:
First, there are two story routes here:

First story route: I am talking about the part before Fumito erased all of her memories and gave her a fake reality of being a completely human high school girl.

Second story route: The part where Saya broke free from her fake reality of being a normal human high school girl. This fake reality was created by Fumito. She finally regained her memories as a fierce warrior Elder Bairn. She also already successfully took revenge against Fumito. This part is after Blood-C The Last Dark

What would Saya Kisaragi of the anime Blood-C become or what would be your idea of Saya Kisaragi of the anime Blood-C if she was magically turned into a pure human 13-year old teenage girl by a supernatural being meaning she became a normal human without Elder Bairn abilities and she doesn't need to feed off of humans or Elder Bairns to survive. She is no longer immortal meaning she can't live forever anymore. The supernatural being also changed Saya's face. Saya also changed her name to Sayaka just to hide her identity further.

Then she was adopted by an orphanage institution full of caring good willed staff and the institution will give her all of the education she needs as well as the chance for her to go to college.

All of these happened without her losing all of her memories as a fierce warrior Elder Bairn. People do not even know that Sayaka was a former Elder Bairn and a warrior. As for the orphanage institution, the only thing they know about Sayaka is that she was a homeless teenage girl lying on the streets when they found her. Sayaka didn't even tell them about her past or her former name Saya.

Like what would her personality, hobbies, dreams, the music genre she will listen to, who will she hang out with, what kind of television shows will she watch, her personal hairstyle, etc. be if that happens?

Judging from the fact that she was a former fierce warrior Elder Bairn who ruthlessly and brutally hunted down her enemies and other Elder Bairns for a long time, what kind of person will she become? She never lost all of her memories as a fierce warrior Elder Bairn.

If she didn't lose all of her memories as a fierce warrior Elder Bairn, this is what she will probably become. Maybe it's much more likely that she will be a rebellious teenager who is very rude. She will also take great pleasure in verbally and emotionally insulting and humiliating other teenagers she finds disdainful or pathetic. She probably will become a teenager who is quick to engage in physical fights even against boys who are bigger than her. I don't think she is the type to get physically bullied. She will also be a loner.

As for personal appearance during school day-offs, she will probably wear casual clothing. I don't know.

She may have lost all of her Elder Bairn abilities but her experience and memories of as a fierce warrior Elder Bairn does mean a lot. It's fair to say that she will be as skilled and dangerous as a highly skilled martial artist if she were to become purely human. If she were to join sports clubs like basketball, volleyball, and others, she will most likely become highly athletic. And that brings us to what her hobbies will be.

I think she will be drawn to martial arts as her passion since she was a former warrior Elder Bairn. As for what college major she will choose and what profession she will want as an adult, I don't know. It's kind of difficult for me to guess.

Or maybe she wouldn't even have hobbies or passions. She probably wouldn't even go to college. Will she hate humans forever? I don't really know.

I heard that Saya herself had no moral problems about eating humans and she did eat humans before Fumito completely erased her memory of being an Elder Bairn and gave Saya her fake reality of being a human high school girl. I don't really know if this is true.

Seriously, these are just my guesses. Honestly, I am not quite sure about my guesses so what about yours?

If that happens then this show will become your generic high school Anime

Yes it's true that she is against eating humans, give this a watch if you want to
https://youtu.be/LnRUry8xVGM
It explains some parts about her past

Kinda surprised someone posted since people really hate this anime for all the wrong reasons

I hope you enjoyed it
Mar 13, 2022 8:12 AM
Apr 2021

Yes it's true that she is against eating humans, give this a watch if you want to

Kinda surprised someone posted since people really hate this anime for all the wrong reasons

I hope you enjoyed it

I really enjoyed Blood-C but I couldn’t get into Blood+

The 12 episodes was perfect and left me wanting more but the 40-50? episodes of the other show felt sprawling and random. I couldn’t even finish. I mean to and won’t change it to dropped but it’s not high on my list to complete.

As for what Saya would become, people are changed a lot by their experiences. Suddenly losing all of her memories, she might turn up as some chubby otaku who just likes to watch vampire and demon anime, and eat too many pastries since she has a sweet tooth.
Mar 13, 2022 8:38 AM
Jan 2022
1. Im glad other people like blood-c and not just me
2. I think the story would honestly be less interesting because it was a big plot twist to me that she was an elder bairn or whatever there called and that people did something to her to make her think she is human.
Mar 13, 2022 3:31 PM
Apr 2020
Donutposse said:

I hope you enjoyed it

The 12 episodes was perfect and left me wanting more but the 40-50? episodes of the other show felt sprawling and random. I couldn’t even finish. I mean to and won’t change it to dropped but it’s not high on my list to complete.

As for what Saya would become, people are changed a lot by their experiences. Suddenly losing all of her memories, she might turn up as some chubby otaku who just likes to watch vampire and demon anime, and eat too many pastries since she has a sweet tooth.

Same here, I dropped blood+ at around epi 13 but I'm willing to finish it this time
And yeah blood-C is way better as a show imo
44-45 epi filled with a lot of filler episodes is just a waste of time
It would have been way better show if it was 24-26 epi max

It's really amazing that in blood-c they managed to tell the story and character development in only 12 epi, the movie was great too

Unfortunately we don't get such animes anymore
Mar 13, 2022 6:11 PM
Apr 2021
Blood C could’ve been a masterpiece. Im not saying is bad but it definitely didn’t reach the pontencial that it had. If written correctly Fumito could’ve been one of the best antagonist in anime
ever (my opinion). Just sharing random a thought😂
Mar 14, 2022 11:02 AM
Apr 2021
MaxPlays91 said:
Donutposse said:

Same here, I dropped blood+ at around epi 13 but I'm willing to finish it this time

It's really amazing that in blood-c they managed to tell the story and character development in only 12 epi, the movie was great too

Always leave them wanting more - I agree, the 12 ep telling was more interesting and captivating than all that modeling around they did. Always better when shows go out on top.

I do still find some gems out there but you’re also right that they don’t seem to be new, but instead from a long-lost past that will never return. Makes me sad, but also all the more glad when I find something that good.
Mar 14, 2022 11:06 AM
Apr 2020
Donutposse said:
MaxPlays91 said:

Always leave them wanting more - I agree, the 12 ep telling was more interesting and captivating than all that modeling around they did. Always better when shows go out on top.

I do still find some gems out there but you’re also right that they don’t seem to be new, but instead from a long-lost past that will never return. Makes me sad, but also all the more glad when I find something that good.
couldn't agree more
I doubt we will ever get a rise of quality like these older shows again

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 18, 2011

190 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 14, 2011

156 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 1, 2011

240 by Karva1 »»
Feb 15, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

171 by Beatnik »»
Jan 16, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ImNotLulexiaa - Sep 1, 2011

131 by dragynfaerie »»
Nov 30, 2023 2:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.