Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Jan 29, 12:16 AM

Jun 2017
I like this kind of scenario where all two sets of parties have different mindsets and perspectives and have no choice but to join forces because they don't want genocide. It's something the group of Marleyans should appreciate here because if Armin and Co. were selfish, they would go along with Eren's plan. After all, they're the ones who will be inviolable anyway.

In the end, Mikasa and the others couldn't answer straight about killing Eren. I don't know who will though, but somebody's got to do it if Eren doesn't change his goal.

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Mar 25, 9:13 AM
Jul 2023
A wonderful episode!
- The campfire discussion did not disapoint. Everything made sense, and was completely in character. It reminds me of the banquet of kings, from fate/zero
- Lmao, i love how we usually get an info dump during the ad break, but this time it was just Hange's stew
- Damn, all of Jean's emotions came out. You could tell he was trying to hold it in, what a great use of show don't tell
- Attack on the port soon! This will be amazing
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

» Isayama is a literal God of storytelling. ( 1 2 )

Piromysl - Jan 30, 2022

59 by Piromysl »»
May 19, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 3, 2022

540 by wibugar »»
May 10, 1:19 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 9, 2022

451 by BlueSnow93 »»
May 9, 5:43 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 20, 2022

430 by phantom346 »»
Apr 18, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 13, 2022

416 by goral »»
Apr 14, 4:43 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.