Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 6, 2022 3:33 AM

Nov 2019
what a weird episode.

The first half ish of this episode was an introduction of a mysterious drunkard character that is rough on Qin Yu's Wukong brother Xiao Fei. Turns out he was probing around the continent planning to steal someone's sky breaking map for himself, what an interesting character especially since he's in the gray area of this conflict against the Qinxu, Zong, evil/demon sect leaders as well as MC's star pavillion. I hope this character brings some more progression since this series has basically been sitting on their sky breaking map doing nothing for a while.

MC successfully completes his trials and tribulation after a struggle with family and love related illusions.

The auction is being held among the different factions for the sky breaking map MC achieved after stealing it from Qinxu's hands. Wouldn't be surprised if a conflict broke out with how many factions are not happy with MC (dragon, Qinxu, demon/devil and I am suspicious of this new guy especially)

Decent weekly episode, still worth the watch.
Mar 27, 2022 6:54 AM

May 2020
ST63LTH said:
what a weird episode.

The first half ish of this episode was an introduction of a mysterious drunkard character that is rough on Qin Yu's Wukong brother Xiao Fei. Turns out he was probing around the continent planning to steal someone's sky breaking map for himself, what an interesting character especially since he's in the gray area of this conflict against the Qinxu, Zong, evil/demon sect leaders as well as MC's star pavillion. I hope this character brings some more progression since this series has basically been sitting on their sky breaking map doing nothing for a while.

MC successfully completes his trials and tribulation after a struggle with family and love related illusions.

The auction is being held among the different factions for the sky breaking map MC achieved after stealing it from Qinxu's hands. Wouldn't be surprised if a conflict broke out with how many factions are not happy with MC (dragon, Qinxu, demon/devil and I am suspicious of this new guy especially)

What is Qinyu's Realm after the 9 in 9 tribulation?
Mar 30, 2022 8:42 PM

Nov 2019
Tsuyo_Mika said:
ST63LTH said:
what a weird episode.

What is Qinyu's Realm after the 9 in 9 tribulation?

I'm actually not too sure, I remember feifei mentioning it a few times.
Mar 31, 2022 4:40 AM

May 2020
I just can't get clarity on his realm. It's quite confusing.
Apr 19, 2023 4:22 PM
Oct 2019
the auction is for the map (formerly called "painting" in the sub i'm watching?), that was stolen from his brother in the human kingdom, and that mc just fought a big battle to retrieve? if so, that's kind of odd. why make a fuss out of the map in the first place? since he can apparently get into tye niyang place without it?

new wine guy seems to be the strongest immortal of the current bunch

More topics from this board

Poll: » Xingchen Bian: Po Tian Mi Ju Episode 16 Discussion

ToG25thBaam - Jul 2, 2022

2 by ST63LTH »»
May 15, 5:13 AM

Poll: » Xingchen Bian: Po Tian Mi Ju Episode 15 Discussion

HagePotPotato - Apr 19, 2023

0 by HagePotPotato »»
Apr 19, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » Xingchen Bian: Po Tian Mi Ju Episode 14 Discussion

0 by HagePotPotato »»
Apr 19, 2023 6:48 PM

Poll: » Xingchen Bian: Po Tian Mi Ju Episode 13 Discussion

0 by HagePotPotato »»
Apr 19, 2023 6:26 PM

Poll: » Xingchen Bian: Po Tian Mi Ju Episode 3 Discussion

ST63LTH - Jan 23, 2022

1 by HagePotPotato »»
Apr 19, 2023 11:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.