Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 3, 2022 8:23 AM

Nov 2011
Damn, this episode was not shy from showing some brutality.

Glad to see Boji in better spirits even after learning about that tragic past. Daida is also out there trying to prove to himself and everyone even if he's the underdog. Such an intense episode.
Mar 3, 2022 9:48 AM

Jul 2017
The true test of Bojji and Miranjo: coming to terms with their past and their parents.

Bojji has it easy with his mother Queen Shiina, but it's Miranjo whom has to face the psychological battle of immortal vs. invincible with her both the queen and her own mother. Miranjo gambled her life with the Demon, the same way that King Bosse used others like his own son Bojji for his gain, and that's why her soul was trapped in the mirror, all for her own sacrifice to be with King Bosse. She's beyond saving, and only Bojji can stop her.

The Big Four vs. Ouken, that's yet another immortal vs. invincible physical fight that's getting worse as it progresses, while Daida finally comes to terms with Miranjo using him for his own gain, literally breaking his trust thereafter. As if that's not enough, Bosse in Daida's body only makes the situation much more worse...for a mere moment as he almost knocks everyone out, but played the ultimate plot twist by healing all of them at once. Talk about defying expectations.

And this time, Bosse is also taking the fight personally with Ouken. Not sure what he's after, but for now he's on their side for all to prove that Bojji didn't grow in strength, and that defeating the immortal Ouken is just a simple matter as easy as pie that's no trouble at all. AND BOY Bosse IS RELENTLESS, even to the finest piece that could end the immortality cause once and for all, how many umpteen times he needs to execute.

Really down to the final moments...and pray tell because I'm desperately anxious for what lies ahead.
Mar 3, 2022 10:04 AM

Nov 2007
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 3, 2022 10:07 AM
Oct 2016
Such a big turnaround with this episode. Bojji was so incredible this episode, even with his chest wound still standing up to Ouken. This kid amazes me every episode I care about him so much. Seeing Bojji fully healed definitely made me happy which is not something I've been able to even think about these past few episodes. We did get the wrap up for Miranjo backstory. The demon has shown up a few times obviously but now we get more of its relationship with Miranjo. How she betrayed him and also how he's the one whom put her in the mirror. Miranjo conversation with both her own mother and Bojji mom finally showed cracks in her plan. This path will only lead to more suffering, for Miranjo and everyone else. Bojji has become strong and has all these people supporting him, while Miranjo has nothing but pain and destruction behind her.

Bosse finally deciding to get off his lazy ass to help stop Ouken. Took him long enough by god. Of course Bosse couldn't be decent about it he had to knock everyone around a few times before healing them. Still gotta keep that piece of shit persona going I suppose. At least he did trap Ouken in that boulder, it's probably the only thing that could've worked given the immortality. Putting that giant strength to good use by putting an end to the immortal psycho but first Bojji just defeat his own super powered father.

Mar 3, 2022 10:17 AM

Feb 2019
So miranjo literally sold her soul to the devil, makes sense now.

Kage changing his mind on challenging bosse after the ouken fight had me crying lmao . Next week is going to be wild. Won’t be an easy battle for either side
Mar 3, 2022 10:21 AM
Sep 2015
While I know that beating immortal being isn't hard, especially if you're invincible, but King Bosse way is unexpectedly cruel, but at the same time very smart, King Bosse fight with both brain and brawn and that's probably why he's invincible.

Even if this look like Paper-Scissor-Rock situation where Ouken beat Prince Bojji and King Bosse beat Ouken, I don't think Prince Bojji can beat King Bosse, at least as of now.
Mar 3, 2022 10:26 AM

Mar 2021
I found it funny how Bosse kept pummeling Ouken at lightspeed. BOJJI AT LEAST LET BOSSE BURY OUKEN UNDERGROUND BEFORE YOU START THE FIGHT COME ON

Mar 3, 2022 10:34 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Ouken got absolutely destroyed by King Bosse who healed everyone back to full health. Boji is... challenging him?!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Mar 3, 2022 10:36 AM
Oct 2019
Bosse really went like "Too bothersome, into a rock with you."
Mar 3, 2022 10:42 AM

Jul 2011
Well, for certain and luckily Bojji is like his mother.

Now im curious of how will Ouken new prison cell be. Like that rock hanging over a pool of acid or lava.

Bojji vs Bosse will be a pain of a battle, seeing Bojji probably wont use lethal damage for a while, and Bosse have the giant skin armor, and can get continuous regeneration for using Daida body.
Mar 3, 2022 10:49 AM
Mar 2021
King Bosse is really a tough dude and I would never want to fight him.

I really hope King Bosse is on our side. I glad he healed everyone and I hope he didn’t just do it so he can have some fun fighting every one to feel something😰

Ouken deserved it tbh but the ROCK tho was something I would have thought of to do.

Boji wanting to fight King Bosse is pure adrenaline and now Kage is saying “bad idea” and I would listen too. 😨😨

Next weak is going to be good!!😳😆😅
Mar 3, 2022 10:56 AM

Jul 2015
i was really expecting Bosse to make a grand appearance and do something really OP and god! was I not disappointed!

Dude's so freaking cool and majestic. and slapping Eren Yeager voice on him makes him even more Broken..
Mar 3, 2022 11:02 AM
Oct 2016
Bojji showing his strength in this episode. Seeing him happy makes me happy

Mar 3, 2022 11:07 AM
Jun 2021
I have seen a lot of positivity around this ep but I just no longer understand this show. The only characters that seem flushed out to me are kage and boji. Everyone else has these mismatched motivations that flip flop every single episode. I still don’t understand the motivations reply of a single character in this show and just want to acknowledge the absurd amount of plot armor that it utilizes. Like why is everyone just dying and being revived. The stakes are so low and the characters actions don’t feel important. I wanted to love this show and did for the first 13 episodes but I just can’t anymore.
Mar 3, 2022 11:28 AM

Mar 2021
Bosse's power is really insane. But I cannot understand why did he beat the big 4 and others and a few seconds later revived them again
Mar 3, 2022 11:30 AM

Jan 2009
"hate the sin and not the sinner" the mother of Boji is very forgiving

immortality vs invincibility indeed and invincibility wins this time

Bosse seals Ouken inside a huge rock

Mar 3, 2022 11:31 AM

Apr 2018
damn bosse is on a completely diff lvl from the rest and he just buried him in a rock seems like its father vs son now

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Mar 3, 2022 11:33 AM

May 2021
What a brutal episode.

Bosse completely and literally smashed Ouken into a ball and buried him inside of a rock. His appearance didn't disappoint. Tho if he is the mastermind then would that mean that Miranjo was just dancing in his palm all along? He's certainly the one I am most interested in now.

Speaking of Miranjo, her intentions are now completely clear and after that debate with Bojji's mom and HER own mom, she stopped healing. She's certainly gone through a lot, enough to make one cry. Also, it seems like she's in the mirror NOT of her own will but thrown there by that red demon, another character I am curious about. He mentioned something about Miranjo having betrayed him twice leading him to devour her soul, an ability that makes me wonder if he's connected to the gods in anyway.

Overall, excellent episode with Ouken getting stomped being this ep's highlight for me. 5/5

Mar 3, 2022 11:50 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Daida-Bosse is OP as hell and I loved every second of his fight with Ouken lol, I was shocked to see it play out like that

But man this show is a master class at getting me to care and feel bad for people like I don't like....The more we get from Minranjo, the more I start to feel bad for her :( But honestly, she's done way too much to get off scott free, so I'm looking forward to seeing how her arc concludes

But next week is the championship match....Bojji vs Daida-Bosse and I have no idea how this will play out, but all I know is that I hope its done in a very satisfying way

P.S. I had the biggest smile on my face when everyone got healed lol, but I'm mad at myself for not considering the possibility that Daida inherited the same magic as his mom xD
Mar 3, 2022 11:59 AM
Sep 2018
HOLY SHIT BOSSE IS THE BEAST FOR TAKING DOWN OUKEN! IM SO HAPPY EVERYONE WAS HEALED OMIGOSH GO BOIJI!!!.
Mar 3, 2022 12:15 PM

Jan 2020
Bosse is kinda badass, and i dont see a reason why bojji should fight with him, like he just caught the ouken and everyone is safe
Mar 3, 2022 12:26 PM
Jul 2020
Love the show but It’s 20 episodes in now and I’m still grasping at straws trying to make sense of character motivations and by extension what the plot is exactly
Mar 3, 2022 12:27 PM

Jul 2021
The battle I've been waiting for the most to see is finally going to happen, which will be Bojji versus Bosse.
I'm looking forward to the next episode and hope I'm not disappointed.
asdasdsadad
Mar 3, 2022 12:30 PM

Apr 2012
I was expecting Bosse to toss the boulder into space with Ouken inside it.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Mar 3, 2022 1:08 PM

Jan 2021
If I wasn't already confused enough by Bosse. He beats them, then heals everyone. I would say he doesn't want to fight them but I have no idea what this man really wants.
Mar 3, 2022 1:38 PM
Oct 2016
Solid episode. No crazy sakuga, i didn't notice any stills either so the animation is just pretty good. I'm confused by Bosse however, i think one of the biggest problems with this anime is that characters are just inconsistent. I don't think it is character progression, because we don't see any reason to why they would change, like for example Hilling going from trying to execute Hokuro to forgiving Domas, or Bosse beating up Bojji and the big four before healing them. There's still some great stuff this episode, Bosse vs Ouken is great, next episode is probably going to be amazing.
Mar 3, 2022 1:50 PM
Jun 2015
neoncowboy said:
I have seen a lot of positivity around this ep but I just no longer understand this show. The only characters that seem flushed out to me are kage and boji. Everyone else has these mismatched motivations that flip flop every single episode. I still don’t understand the motivations reply of a single character in this show and just want to acknowledge the absurd amount of plot armor that it utilizes. Like why is everyone just dying and being revived. The stakes are so low and the characters actions don’t feel important. I wanted to love this show and did for the first 13 episodes but I just can’t anymore.

If you understand Neon Genesis Evangelion, you easily be able to understand a simple shounen like this, just think about each character for more than 1 minute and connect the plot points, it's easy.
GabisuMar 3, 2022 1:53 PM
Mar 3, 2022 2:20 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Ugh. I loved Kage as a character before, but now he's just a useless commentary-spitting machine and its so annoying. And I'm sorry for being a party pooper, but them celebrating after they all got healed was just really cringe. In that moment this really was a kid's show

But what I really love about this episode is at the very end. They're basically like: "Whoa, King Bosse just took down Ouken, the dude that totally wrecked all of us! Time to take down King Bosse!" Ah yes, power levels. If the expected is to happen and they do defeat King Bosse, they're going to need one hell of an ass pull to take down such a beast.

I guess we should mention Miranjo herself as we were focused on her for the first part of this episode. So she had a tragic past and now has lost all her feelings and is basically evil. But we still don't know what exactly her deal is; what is she trying to accomplish? And right now King Bosse is even more confusing: is it that he just has blind love for Miranjo? Although he totally destroyed Ouken, Miranjo's top dog. Honestly can't tell if Bosse himself has feelings or not, because despite seemingly being madly in love with Miranjo, he did save and fully heal her opposition, the big four and his son. Right after absolutely clobbering them that is, okay then. I'm sure things will become crystal later, but right now I'm just thinking: wtf is going on

Seeing King Bosse go apeshit on Ouken certainly was a sight to behold though, what an episode highlight. Still, I'm sad that I have more complaints than praises for an episode of Ousama Ranking, an anime that I was feeling a 9 or 10 for initially. Like from the first episode to the moment where Domas pushes Bojii into HELL was a 10/10 anime for me, and I don't give out 10/10's easily. From there it went from GREAT to just good... and even right now idk what else to feel about all this other than it's just "fine".

Anyway, I love the op and ed as always, but am sad to see that even those seem to be telling a better story than what we're getting right now.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 3, 2022 2:29 PM

Nov 2013
Bojji is supposedly stronger, and both Bosse and Miranjo know this. I won't be surprised if Bosse doesn't actually fight Bojji next episode, but rather explains his motives.
Mar 3, 2022 2:32 PM

Aug 2018
This is going to be complicated...
Very good chapter.
Ouken is "defeated". But now, it's time to fight against Bosse.
Mar 3, 2022 2:37 PM
Jul 2017
I was hoping Bosse would crush Ouken down to the point where he becomes a diamond lol.
Mar 3, 2022 2:38 PM

Jul 2017
The build for this whole series has been so weak for me that these last few episodes have only left me frustrated more than anything, whether it's with Kage or Bojji's underwhelming af character writing or how Bosse's executed with Miranjo to get to this stage. At this point, there's only 3 more episodes for this part of Ousama Ranking and I wish the end came sooner rather than later. The last episode looked better but this has been a rough, rough stretch overall for this series for me.
Mar 3, 2022 3:58 PM

Aug 2020
3 episodes left. King Bosse 5head

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Mar 3, 2022 4:31 PM

Sep 2020
Ouken's screams as he was being stuffed inside the rock were horrifying...I wonder if this really is the end for him.
Mar 3, 2022 5:27 PM

Jul 2016
Bosse beating everyone up just to heal them later ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also ngl, I was totally expecting Bosse to turn Ouken into another diamond when he put him inside that rock.
Mar 3, 2022 5:27 PM
Jan 2021
the plot convenience and plot armour in this show is truly getting out of hand.
Mar 3, 2022 5:31 PM
Dec 2015
Idk whats happening anymore, why everyone fighting xD
Mar 3, 2022 5:51 PM
Mar 2021
So much brutal scenes here. Feel bad for people who always said this is just a "kid show or cartoon", they didn't know that this show more into "adult". Ouken sure is immortal but it doesn't mean he can't be defeated. Bojji just lacks of power, while Bosse has it.

Bojji vs Bosse (in Daida body), which one is the strongest?
Mar 3, 2022 6:23 PM

Aug 2021
After a weaker cour 2. this episode was much better in my eyes as it really got me questioning the morality of king bosse and whats going to happen next. My only complaint is the healing, I don't get tensed up at all because at this point everyone will live.
Mar 3, 2022 6:55 PM
Nov 2017
So the last 10 eps had no consequences and everything was undone for one last boss fight next episode. Yayy.

10/10 peak writing. I regret ever starting this garbage bin of a show
Mar 3, 2022 6:58 PM
Nov 2017
Calebque said:
Love the show but It’s 20 episodes in now and I’m still grasping at straws trying to make sense of character motivations and by extension what the plot is exactly

It's simply bad writing. My bet is they'll just reveal everything in 50 more flashbacks in the coming episodes and it'll make enough sense for the show to be passable.
Mar 3, 2022 7:11 PM

Apr 2008
Definitely agree this is getting more tenuous. I think it's going to be hard to develop what Bosse and Miranjo want to a point where their actions make sense. Miranjo was controlling Ouken, right? So what's she want them all dead for? Why did she not want Kage dead? Why was Ouken able to attack him if she didn't? How can Bosse oppose whatever Miranjo is aiming for with all this but still be their enemy? What happened to king rankings? Where are we going to fit in the demon's story? The remaining questions feel strained by how long the Ouken fight went on and how little is left. Still willing to keep some hope with how well it all started, though.
Mar 3, 2022 8:38 PM
Jan 2017
I don't really get why Bosse beat everyone up then healed them. I'm getting annoyed how they overuse the healing, everyone almost dying then getting healed up makes the stakes much lower.
Mar 3, 2022 9:01 PM
Nov 2021
Kayaba_J said:
Bosse really went like "Too bothersome, into a rock with you."

yea i somehow felt bad for ouken when he got stuffed into the rock
Mar 3, 2022 9:12 PM
Nov 2020
Is it me or has this 2nd cour been really underwhelming? It’s mostly been nonstop buildup episodes and now that we’re getting to what’s supposed to be the payoff, it just feels like a chore to watch now, with no real emotional weight or intense stakes. It’s sad to see it too, especially since the 1st cour was spectacular.
Mar 3, 2022 9:17 PM
Jun 2013
neoncowboy said:

You're seriously unable to understand this show? LMAO! I don't know man, you should maybe try to pay attention? the characters motivations besides maybe Bosse are pretty clear, they don't just keep changing motivations everytime, this is called having "depth" and "complexity", have you ever watched shows like Game of Thrones? humans are not like characters from kid/teen action tv shows where they're simply either pure or evil, humans have many layers of morality and personality, and btw, this is a fantasy tv show where you have witches and mages, people that can use magic and some of them are able to use healing powers, Queen Hilling is a natural healing user, Bosse is using Daida body that obviously by being her son he has healing powers too and Miranjo is a natural magic user so obviously she knows how to use too, again, try to pay attention, isn't any hard to understand the show and the characters.
Mar 3, 2022 11:13 PM

Jul 2021
Holy shit what an incredible episode. My mouth was wide open throughout the Bosse scene, that really was something else.

They did a great job in showing us just how fucking powerful Bosse is, I could feel it through the screen. Ouken wasn't able to do anything. It was weidr seeing Ouken who was just beating the shit outta everyone in last episode getting shit beaten outta him.

Bojji is fired now up to take on Bosse and I don't really think he is as powerful as Bosse. I mean Bosse is a literal bakemono, even his skin is so hard that sword can pierce him either. Bosse is bad news.

This was a 6/5 episode. Looking forward to next one.
TsutanaiFuunMar 3, 2022 11:18 PM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Mar 3, 2022 11:24 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ye looks like what i expect slightly right. Its all depends on Bosse. But damn, the way he finished Ouken, stuffing the crumble black liquid of him and his armor into those huge rock ... If only there's a cement there, the whole sealing ritual must be completed xd.

At first i thought Miranjo will just be the end card who puts an end to Ouken, and the whole messed up dispute there, as the last sequence with her helping Kage kinda suggest such a scenario. But that's my half wrong, and i feels its actually good enough for prolonging the story telling. I forgot that Miranjo won't be that fast to acknowledged all the wrong things she did, her obsession toward the giant old man, even dare to betrayed with the love-mouth demon twice, who even able to giving Bosse such a power.

She should've been death already, devoured inside the love-mouth demon. But once again everything back to a cliche story. Let the vile girl having her little dilemma. While the father and son having their little fight, soon. Well, lets say, its a little sparring for them xd....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 3, 2022 11:42 PM

Dec 2020
HUH?? WHAT EVEN.$?$($+- "hate the sin, not the sinner" line can work in some cases but i dont think its ? that great at all? maybe the worst scenario's are just coming up in my head for it rn but that was wack. im also still not into miranjo no matter how pitiful and sad her story is lol. kage basically becoming a commentator character now.. sigh.

bosse scene was pretty cool ig
Mar 3, 2022 11:42 PM

Jan 2021
King Bosse was smart with defeating Ouken
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2022

229 by PrimeX »»
Apr 21, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2022

223 by PrimeX »»
Apr 21, 5:40 AM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2022

177 by PrimeX »»
Apr 21, 12:42 AM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2022

115 by PrimeX »»
Apr 20, 10:29 AM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 17, 2022

118 by PrimeX »»
Apr 20, 7:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.