Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 2, 2022 8:45 AM

Jan 2019
who let this be a thing lol

Anyway, I'm not so sure how to feel about this especially since there's always difficulty translating a webtoon into an animated format
Apr 5, 2023 12:15 AM
Dec 2020
Is this a BL? MAL usually links in the source material on the page but it isn't there :(

Edit: I have read 50+ chapters of the manhua and I can confirm that this is a BL. Someone should really add the Boys Love tag onto this.
__potato__Feb 15, 1:29 AM
Apr 7, 2023 4:29 PM

Jan 2019
__potato__ said:
Is this a BL? MAL usually links in the source material on the page but it isn't there :(
How can you look at that cover and possibly fathom it not being BL. 100% they're about to kiss

also, the source material is BL, but I'm assuming the tv version is not gonna be, based on precedent
Apr 7, 2023 9:08 PM
Dec 2020
whisperGoggles said:
__potato__ said:
How can you look at that cover and possibly fathom it not being BL. 100% they're about to kiss

also, the source material is BL, but I'm assuming the tv version is not gonna be, based on precedent

I'm sorry but I've spent too many years looking at covers with BL vibes but the producers are just click baiting BL-fans into watching a bro-mance 😭
Jul 25, 2023 5:21 PM
Apr 2019
__potato__ said:
whisperGoggles said:

I'm sorry but I've spent too many years looking at covers with BL vibes but the producers are just click baiting BL-fans into watching a bro-mance 😭
IDC, it's chinese politics, and i love bromance, queerbait or not :P
Jul 26, 2023 2:34 AM
Dec 2020
Grwwnflwwrs said:
__potato__ said:

It's like I wish it was made in Japan but with the great Chinese animation so we could have no stupid censoring.

It's so sad how Japanese BL anime adaptations usually get the short end of the stick when it comes to animation quality 🥲
Jul 27, 2023 3:12 PM

Jan 2019
__potato__ said:
Grwwnflwwrs said:

It's like I wish it was made in Japan but with the great Chinese animation so we could have no stupid censoring.

It's so sad how Japanese BL anime adaptations usually get the short end of the stick when it comes to animation quality 🥲
I mean the Japanese BL with bad animation quality that you speak of were trash even before they were adapted, so I don't really have any complaints towards that. If you really think about it, the BL with solid original stories (Yuri on Ice) or well-written source material (Banana Fish, Doukyuusei) are all well-known for their excellent animation.
Oct 9, 2023 6:11 AM
☆A-Qing's hair☆

Jun 2008
I couldn't find anything except PV from 2021... hope this isn't in censorship hell along with so many other BL originating adaptions XD

Oct 9, 2023 6:36 PM

Jan 2019
quercifolia said:
I couldn't find anything except PV from 2021... hope this isn't in censorship hell along with so many other BL originating adaptions XD
frrr. Where did this fall off to… Hope they don’t pretend like it never happened

But they’ll definitely end up censoring this, but tbh I don’t think it’ll be impacted as much as other shows are by that. A lot of the beginning is just cutesy shenanigans
Oct 10, 2023 1:02 AM
☆A-Qing's hair☆

Jun 2008
Reply to whisperGoggles
quercifolia said:
frrr. Where did this fall off to… Hope they don’t pretend like it never happened

But they’ll definitely end up censoring this, but tbh I don’t think it’ll be impacted as much as other shows are by that. A lot of the beginning is just cutesy shenanigans

oh yeah the day they put out totally uncensored donghua is the day pigs fly in the sky and it rains literal cats and dogs haha

but as long as they release it eventually, it's okay, censored or otherwise I'm sure it would still be enjoyable

More topics from this board

» Has anyone heard anything new about this

__potato__ - Feb 11

0 by __potato__ »»
Feb 11, 2:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.